OUTRAGEOUS! Grinning Obuma JOKES during statement on Munich carnage...

Oh well...pardon me...you've managed to change my opinion with your brilliantly reasoned reply.
You know the best words.

I wasn't trying to change your opinion, I gave you my opinion of you!
What you think of anyone means absolutely nothing at all.

BUT more than what you post...see my ratings compared to yours!:ahole-1:

Ratings? There are ratings?

Yes, and I note yours are exceptionally low for being here as long as you have...pathetic really!

Oh no! That's awful. What can I do do improve my ratings?

I will defend Obama here. I have never heard him say a bad word about his "homeland." His "homeland" as described by Michelle Obama.
That type of nonsense is part of why Trump is going to be defeated easily.

Yes, and I note yours are exceptionally low for being here as long as you have...pathetic really!

:lol: Remember that his "ratings" would be higher except he took several extensive vacations here.

Really??? When Trump speaks he comes across as an uneducated buffoon, while Obama speaks proper English, thoughtfully considers his responses and gives intelligent, well constructed answers to questions.

"I have the best words" is about the intellectual height of Trump's unscripted comments. Trump is an embarassment to your country.

Except for him cracking jokes as he talks about his "concern" for those killed in Germany.
He did nothing of the sort. Your type of mean-spirited lies is what 70% of America associates with the Trumpers and Trump's campaigns.

You need to watch the video. He knew what he was saying, or does he even care? I thought it kinda funny, just not in the right place. Maybe if you remove your head from his nether region you could hear him better.

It's not bad enough that this JAKEASS makes a spectacle of himself here...we EXPECT this ass to do this daily, BUT when picked up in the U.K. and ALL OF EUROPE, our CREDIBILITY goes to ZERO!... AGAIN, it's ALL ABOUT HIM, the arrogant and narcissist moron! This makes the SUPPOSED plagiarism of Melania Trump look like rain water off a ducks back!

Daily Mail ^
As news reports of a gun massacre in Munich crossed the Atlantic Ocean on Friday, the President of the United States was cracking jokes. Barack Obama delivered a brief update to reporters at the White House about the still-unfolding shooting rampage that left the German city on lockdown. Eight are confirmed dead, and 10 injured. The president was speaking to law enforcement agents at the Eisenhower Executive Office Building, adjacent to the White House. But as cameras rolled on the somber moment, Obama grinned and chuckled – and drew laughs from his audience – about his elder daughter Malia leaving...

Did you complain every day Bush laughed during the Iraq War?

He never gave a press conference about mass murder and turned it into all about himself!

Was that a yes or a no?

You've forgotten how to read...how convenient!

It's not bad enough that this JAKEASS makes a spectacle of himself here...we EXPECT this ass to do this daily, BUT when picked up in the U.K. and ALL OF EUROPE, our CREDIBILITY goes to ZERO!... AGAIN, it's ALL ABOUT HIM, the arrogant and narcissist moron! This makes the SUPPOSED plagiarism of Melania Trump look like rain water off a ducks back!

Daily Mail ^
As news reports of a gun massacre in Munich crossed the Atlantic Ocean on Friday, the President of the United States was cracking jokes. Barack Obama delivered a brief update to reporters at the White House about the still-unfolding shooting rampage that left the German city on lockdown. Eight are confirmed dead, and 10 injured. The president was speaking to law enforcement agents at the Eisenhower Executive Office Building, adjacent to the White House. But as cameras rolled on the somber moment, Obama grinned and chuckled – and drew laughs from his audience – about his elder daughter Malia leaving...

Did you complain every day Bush laughed during the Iraq War?

He never gave a press conference about mass murder and turned it into all about himself!
That is not what happened.
Complain to the U.K.Paper!

You mean the far right kooks here agree with you. Quelle surprise.

And only anti Americans agree with you, Jakeass!

Go to another forum!

Go to another forum!

There are other forums?

Go to another forum!

There are other forums?
Underwater basket weaving would be your speed!

Really??? When Trump speaks he comes across as an uneducated buffoon, while Obama speaks proper English, thoughtfully considers his responses and gives intelligent, well constructed answers to questions.

"I have the best words" is about the intellectual height of Trump's unscripted comments. Trump is an embarassment to your country.

You mean, Obama reads from the TelePrompter, while Trump actually speaks for himself?

Go to another forum!

There are other forums?

Oh! I think I get it now! The key to ratings is to be humorous! Why didn't anyone ever tell me?

Go to another forum!

There are other forums?

Oh! I think I get it now! The key to ratings is to be humorous! Why didn't anyone ever tell me?
Since your not it would be s waste of time!

Go to another forum!

There are other forums?

. Joking, but I think it is true that the better you can make people laugh, then the better they like you. Heck most relationships between men and women are started out that way. Either party begins to see if they can make the other laugh, and once successful, you purdy much will have it in the bag after that. Now if one has money, then laughter isn't the huge motivating factor any longer, nor is it used as the determining factor to sum it all up.... I guess (money) "Trump's" everything.... LOL.

Forum List

Back