Hunter Biden Laptop Video Sparks Tidal Wave of Jokes, Outrage

Says anyone with any commonsense who loves living in a well functioning constitutional republic rather than a corrupt banana republic.

Democrats love their corruption and getting away with it. Establishment republicans aren’t totally innocent either.

View attachment 526220

View attachment 526218

Litigation Tracker: Pending Criminal and Civil Cases Against Donald Trump

Judge finalizes $25 million Trump University settlement for students of 'sham university'

Josh Hafner
USA TODAY
April 10, 2018
Judge finalizes $25 million Trump University settlement for students of 'sham university'

Donald J. Trump Pays Court-Ordered $2 Million For Illegally Using Trump Foundation Funds

Donald J. Trump Pays Court-Ordered $2 Million For Illegally Using Trump Foundation Funds | New York State Attorney General

karma-image-buddhist-cartoon_orig.jpg

Josh Hafner
USA TODAY
April 10, 2018

Donald J. Trump Pays Court-Ordered $2 Million For Illegally Using Trump Foundation Funds

Donald J. Trump Pays Court-Ordered $2 Million For Illegally Using Trump Foundation Funds | New York State Attorney General

View attachment 526767
So Trump tried to teach people how to make money and many felt it was a scam. Becoming a multimillionaire involves a lot more than just book knowledge or advice from a multimillionaire. it requires skills that are hard if not impossible to teach and a certain amount of luck.

Many college courses today are a scam. Students pay a fortune to get brainwashed by Marist professors. Many end up as baristas at Starbucks and living in their parents’ basement.

College offers many benefits that can’t be measured by financial costs, but unless the student has high academic ability, self-control, motivation and the ability to concentrate, college can be a frustrating and disappointing choice. The majority of high school students today will benefit most from career education rather than college-prep courses. Unfortunately, the myth of college for everyone prevents them from getting the career courses they need, leading to frustration and academic failure.

Teaching someone how to become a millionaire is a lot like a college course teaching someone how to be a successful actor.

8. Drama and theater arts

• Average income: $48,287
    • Unemployment rate: 5.2%
Choosing a career as an actor is not for the faint of heart — but it might be worth it if you truly love to perform. A drama and theater arts degree provides the basic training and education for acting and many other jobs in the theater.

“Making it” as an actor isn’t easy. Not everyone can become famous.

Some acting majors decide to work in related fields — such as stage construction — where their artistic skills and knowledge of the theater are valuable. Other theater majors become teachers or even take their public speaking skills into politics!

Plus some Trump University grads did make big bucks.

The first person to speak on the video, Ken Moyer, is identified as an entrepreneur and founder of World Protection Group.

“So I was looking for courses that I could learn about the basics of business, such as branding, marketing, finance and in addition, I took some of the real estate courses," Moyer said. "I thought maybe the real estate way would be the way for me to go also, to look at investing in real estate. And I must tell you that the courses that I took were outstanding.”

Casey Hoban, who founded Trimino Protein Water, called returns on real estate deals “incalculable,” adding, “And I wouldn’t have been able to do those deals without learning Donald Trump’s business techniques and real estate strategies. And I learned them all from Trump University.”

No
Only with trump could a president make it clear that he either has had or wants to have sex with his own daughter, and religious nuts see nothing wrong with that.

Now with Joe Biden we have an odd President who loves sniffing women’s hair and is touchy-feely with kids.

1629163187241.jpeg

1629163331571.jpeg

1629163438384.jpeg

1629163582159.jpeg

So Trump tried to teach people how to make money and many felt it was a scam. Becoming a multimillionaire involves a lot more than just book knowledge or advice from a multimillionaire. it requires skills that are hard if not impossible to teach and a certain amount of luck.

Many college courses today are a scam. Students pay a fortune to get brainwashed by Marist professors. Many end up as baristas at Starbucks and living in their parents’ basement.

College offers many benefits that can’t be measured by financial costs, but unless the student has high academic ability, self-control, motivation and the ability to concentrate, college can be a frustrating and disappointing choice. The majority of high school students today will benefit most from career education rather than college-prep courses. Unfortunately, the myth of college for everyone prevents them from getting the career courses they need, leading to frustration and academic failure.

Teaching someone how to become a millionaire is a lot like a college course teaching someone how to be a successful actor.

8. Drama and theater arts

• Average income: $48,287
    • Unemployment rate: 5.2%
Choosing a career as an actor is not for the faint of heart — but it might be worth it if you truly love to perform. A drama and theater arts degree provides the basic training and education for acting and many other jobs in the theater.

“Making it” as an actor isn’t easy. Not everyone can become famous.

Some acting majors decide to work in related fields — such as stage construction — where their artistic skills and knowledge of the theater are valuable. Other theater majors become teachers or even take their public speaking skills into politics!

Plus some Trump University grads did make big bucks.

The first person to speak on the video, Ken Moyer, is identified as an entrepreneur and founder of World Protection Group.

“So I was looking for courses that I could learn about the basics of business, such as branding, marketing, finance and in addition, I took some of the real estate courses," Moyer said. "I thought maybe the real estate way would be the way for me to go also, to look at investing in real estate. And I must tell you that the courses that I took were outstanding.”

Casey Hoban, who founded Trimino Protein Water, called returns on real estate deals “incalculable,” adding, “And I wouldn’t have been able to do those deals without learning Donald Trump’s business techniques and real estate strategies. And I learned them all from Trump University.”

LOL!!!! how often do you go to the chiropractor, 'cause your back must kill you after all that bending over to anklegrab for donny....

oh, & i see you didn't address donny using his 'charitable' foundation as his own personal piggy bank.

& all them thar mounting legal troubles either.

Hunter Biden Laptop Video Sparks Tidal Wave of Jokes, Outrage​

12 Aug 2021 ~~ By Brendan Cole
Hunter Biden has come under fire again after the release of a video that purportedly shows the president's son telling a woman that Russians had stolen one of his laptops for blackmail.
The clip, obtained by the Daily Mail, shows Hunter Biden telling an unidentified sex worker in January 2019 about an incident the previous year: when he was passed out in a pool in Las Vegas and a computer was stolen from him by Russian drug dealers.
In the lead-up to the 2020 election won by his father Joe Biden, a number of damaging stories emerged after Hunter Biden reportedly left a different laptop at a Delaware repair shop—an incident he has said he does not remember. The Mail reports that the January 2019 video was filmed on the Delaware laptop.
If Hunter Biden's account of the 2018 incident is accurate, this would mean he had lost three computers likely to contain sensitive information: one in Las Vegas, one in Delaware and one reportedly seized by federal agents.
"They have videos of me doing this," he said during the video, which lasts 3 minutes and 40 seconds. "They have videos of me doing crazy f****** sex f******," Hunter Biden told the woman, according to the Mail.
"They'd try to blackmail you?" she asked. Hunter Biden replied: "Yeah, in some way, yeah."

Comment:
“Normalcy” returns to the white house. What a disgrace.:laughing0301:
Another day, another Hunter Biden laptop full of his sex videos. -- Debauchery overload.
I wonder, will Joey Xi Bai Dung give us a presser this coming week and dictate to Americans and the Media:
Look, I’ve had my critics. Some say I wrecked the economy with the lockdowns, masks, inflation, gas through the roof, and higher taxes, some say I cheated in the election, some say I want to flood the country with illegals, some say I retreated with my tail between my legs in Afghanistan, some say I’m as corrupt as all get out, some say I’m a dirty old man who likes tweaking young girl’s nipples, some say I ruined Hunter’s life... but who are you going to believe? Them or me?​
All in all, the Biden family "America’s First Family" has brought disgrace and corruption to the White House What a disgrace!

The Dems would have been better off with their original plan of nominating Michael Avenatti for president.

LOL!!!! how often do you go to the chiropractor, 'cause your back must kill you after all that bending over to anklegrab for donny....

oh, & i see you didn't address donny using his 'charitable' foundation as his own personal piggy bank.

& all them thar mounting legal troubles either.
So out of curiosity do you feel Hunter’s amateur art is worth up to $500,000 a piece to unnamed buyers?

Do you wonder why when Hillary lost to Trump large donations to the Clinton Foundation largely ceased?

Are you aware that many residents of Haiti feel let down by the Clintons?

So out of curiosity do you feel Hunter’s amateur art is worth up to $500,000 a piece to unnamed buyers?

Do you wonder why when Hillary lost to Trump large donations to the Clinton Foundation largely ceased?

Whining about the price of art work with a "but Hillary" thrown in. That's a dumbass twofer.

Whining about the price of art work with a "but Hillary" thrown in. That's a dumbass twofer.
I notice you didn’t say Hunter’s art was so good it was worth the high price. Nor were you critical of Hillary’s corruption. Why then make a big deal of out of Trump’s corruption.

Democrat corruption GOOD. Trump corruption BAD.

I notice you didn’t say Hunter’s art was so good it was worth the high price. Nor were you critical of Hillary’s corruption. Why then make a big deal of out of Trump’s corruption.

Democrat corruption GOOD. Trump corruption BAD.
I'm not an art appraiser, anddespite all your whining, you haven't proven any corruption on Hillary's part. Trump's corruption is well documented.

I'm not an art appraiser, anddespite all your whining, you haven't proven any corruption on Hillary's part. Trump's corruption is well documented.
If you think an amateur‘s first art work might actually be worth half a million dollars it is a damn good thing you are not an art appraiser.

Every investigation by the DOJ and the FBI of Hillary is a whitewash because both agencies are corrupt at the top if not all they way through. On the other hand investigations of Trump start with the goal of “show me the man and I will find you the crime.”

If you think an amateur‘s first art work might actually be worth half a million dollars it is a damn good thing you are not an art appraiser.

Every investigation by the DOJ and the FBI of Hillary is a whitewash because both agencies are corrupt at the top if not all they way through. On the other hand investigations of Trump start with the goal of “show me the man and I will find you the crime.”

You got any more conspiracy theories you want to add to this particular rant?

let's break this down, shall we? to answer your question ... nope. but art is in the eye.... yada yada yada. COULD he have 'benefitted' 'cause of his father's name?

sure. it has zero to do with nations being part of that. unlike the real first lady from the 2016 election - ivanka. you see, in case you didn't know, she got some 18ish copyrights to her crap right after donny was elected from good ol' corporation chicom. nooooooo..... no manufacturing it here, by americans. lol....

China grants 18 trademarks in 2 months to Trump, daughter

By ERIKA KINETZNovember 6, 2018

SHANGHAI (AP) — The Chinese government granted 18 trademarks to companies linked to President Donald Trump and his daughter Ivanka Trump over the last two months, Chinese public records show, raising concerns about conflicts of interest in the White House.

In October, China’s Trademark Office granted provisional approval for 16 trademarks to Ivanka Trump Marks LLC, bringing to 34 the total number of marks China has greenlighted this year, according to the office’s online database. The new approvals cover Ivanka-branded fashion gear including sunglasses, handbags, shoes and jewelry, as well as beauty services and voting machines.
China grants 18 trademarks in 2 months to Trump, daughter

can you you see how that is a bigger problem?

hmmmmm ...

Clinton Foundation

Development and Relief Services | EIN: 31-1580204 | New York NY​

Mission:
The Clinton Foundation works on issues directly or with strategic partners from the business, government, and nonprofit sectors to create economic opportunity, improve public ... (More)

Clinton Foundation is a 501(c)(3) organization, with an IRS ruling year of 1998, and donations are tax-deductible.

Star Rating System​

Charity Navigator evaluates a nonprofit organization’s financial health including measures of stability, efficiency and sustainability. We also track accountability and transparency policies to ensure the good governance and integrity of the organization.

CN_ProfilePage_StarRating_052621_transparent_3Stars.png

Good​

This charity's score is 87.51, earning it a 3-Star rating. Donors can "Give with Confidence" to this charity.
This score is calculated from two sub-scores:

This score represents Form 990 data from 2019, the latest year published by the IRS.
View this organization's historical ratings on our legacy website.

Star Rated Report​

Program Expense Ratio​

75.7%​

Charity Navigator - Rating for Clinton Foundation

^^^ so there is THAT ^^^

The African Exponent​

Last updated on August 28th, 2020 at 02:47 pm

The African Exponent - Questionable Source - Left Bias - Liberal - Fake News - Not Credible
Factual Reporting: Mixed - Not always Credible or Reliable

QUESTIONABLE SOURCE​

A questionable source exhibits one or more of the following: extreme bias, consistent promotion of propaganda/conspiracies, poor or no sourcing to credible information, a complete lack of transparency and/or is fake news. Fake News is the deliberate attempt to publish hoaxes and/or disinformation for the purpose of profit or influence (Learn More). Sources listed in the Questionable Category may be very untrustworthy and should be fact checked on a per article basis. Please note sources on this list are not considered fake news unless specifically written in the reasoning section for that source. See all Questionable sources.

• Overall, we rate The African Exponent left-biased and Questionable based on poor sourcing, a failed fact check by an IFCN fact-checker, the publication of highly sensationalized stories, and a lack of transparency regarding ownership.
The African Exponent

^^^ AND THAT ^^^

Ivanka is a business woman. She already had businesses in China. Ivanka was not a rank amateur at business.

Notice that Ivanka’s tadmarks got far more attention from the liberal media than Hunter’s pay for play art. Typical liberal hypocrisy.

In an email statement to Footwear News today, Ivanka Trump brand president Abigail Klem reiterated the company’s stance on its need to seek trademark protection in China and elsewhere.

These and other filings in other countries are made in the normal course of business for any company in these categories,” Klem said.
”The brand has filed, updated and rigorously protected its international trademarks over the past several years in the normal course of business, especially in regions where trademark infringement is rampant. We have recently seen a surge in trademark filings by unrelated third parties trying to capitalize on the name, and it is our responsibility to diligently protect our trademark.” (The company sent a similar statement to FN in April when reports of new China trademarks first surfaced.)

Matt Priest, president and CEO of the Footwear Distributors and Retailers of America, said that the decision — on the part of the Ivanka Trump brand — to protect its intellectual property in counterfeit-ridden China is smart.

It’s vitally important that brands protect themselves in China — we’ve learned this the hard way in a number of high-profile cases,” Priest said, referencing Michael Jordan’s hard-fought battle with China-based brand Qiaodan Sports. “[The Ivanka Trump brand is] doing the right things in protecting themselves.”

If the Clinton Foundation is on the up and up why did the contributions drop like a rock once Hillary lost to Trump?

In 2015, the Clinton Foundation amended four years of tax returns ahead of the 2016 election, with changes ranging from updated speaking fee totals to revealing previously undisclosed foreign contributions. The foundation’s disclosure of foreign government money from countries such as Qatar and Saudi Arabia as well as significant gifts from controversial donors such as Ukrainian oligarch Victor Pinchuk raised concerns about the influence of foreign powers on her 2016 presidential run.

You obviously base your beliefs on rudy's silly claims. Rudy has admitted to lying about a wide range of things. Either way, your histrionics just don't matter.
DailyMail.com obtained a copy of its hard drive, commissioned experts who verified its authenticity, and exposed evidence of shocking corruption and illegal activity in its contents.

Hunter's claims raise the possibility that he was targeted as a vulnerable conduit to Joe Biden as part of a foreign intelligence operation

A second laptop belonging to the president's son was reportedly seized by federal agents when they raided the office of his friend, disgraced psychiatrist Keith Ablow, last year.

Two sources told NBC that the DEA found the device when executing a search warrant on Ablow's Massachusetts office after he was accused of professional misconduct and had his medical license suspended.

Ablow has not been charged with a crime and the laptop was returned to Hunter's lawyer.

Hunter described how his third laptop was 'stolen' one night during the summer 2018 bender when he almost overdosed on drugs.

Why don't you think massive corruption is an issue? If Biden was a Republican you would certainly think it was an issue.

You're pathetic.
Your whining and conspiracy theories are no reason to believe Hunter Biden has anything to do with massive corruption. Perhaps, if the right didn't have such a history of making shit up.

Forum List

Back