Outrage as well-known rapper 'lynches' small white child in music video

By Diana Falzone | FoxNews.com
Published September 13, 2017

Rapper XXXTentacion is under fire after releasing a disturbing music video featuring a Caucasian boy being lynched on a stage as an African-America

"Well known"?

I've never heard of this clown.

Rap is crap... talent-less asshats.

I never heard of him either, not that I should have, but I have no doubt it's a ---- fluff adjective ;) inserted by a partisan OP to bias a partisan point, in the same way posters describe "Liberal Camille Paglia" or "Leftist Adolf Hitler".

Sounds like he's already gotten too much attention.

Obviously if he actually were "well known" he wouldn't need a sensationalist video to make him well known.
But thanks to the OP --- now he is.

I play acted a lot when I was kid. Didn't you? You never played dead or anything? Kids aren't total retards. They usually know the difference between fantasy (playing) and reality (really being killed). I'm not seeing how acting is really much different than playing.
But in this case there is a sanction of the pretend act by the producers of the video that somehow hanging that kid is justified.

That is emotionally and mentally scarring.

Where does anybody say or imply that it's "justified"?

I play acted a lot when I was kid. Didn't you? You never played dead or anything? Kids aren't total retards. They usually know the difference between fantasy (playing) and reality (really being killed). I'm not seeing how acting is really much different than playing.
But in this case there is a sanction of the pretend act by the producers of the video that somehow hanging that kid is justified.

That is emotionally and mentally scarring.

I guess when you put it that way, but I wasn't there, so I don't know what the atmosphere was like. For all we know, they could have told the kid that it doesn't mean anything and that it's just a role that he is being paid to do as a child actor. :dunno: I don't know that the child understands the hidden meanings involved.

Rapper XXXTentacion is under fire after releasing a disturbing music video featuring a Caucasian boy being lynched on a stage as an African-America
You just proved the rapper right!

That vision, according to Stanley, is that the “little white boy and black boy show innocence,” and that society has become desensitized seeing black men hung and shot, but the imagery of a white child being hung is shocking.

Most black deaths are at the hands of other blacks. To demonize whitey for their problems is denial of the real problem. Physician, heal thyself.
I've never heard of black people lynching black people.

Do tell.

So, it is your claim there is an epidemic of lynchings of blacks?

There certainly was in a specific and quantifiable period.

Know when that was? The same period all those statues were going up in public spaces to remind them of their "place".

The same era as Birth of a Nation and the re-formation of the Klan and Jim Crow and the worst race riots this country has evr had. That period.

And that is relevant today in what way? I don't see Jews going apeshit lynching Caucasians, etc. because of the Holocaust.. you know, when an entire race of people were systematically exterminated by the millions.

I thought I explained pretty well why I don't think kids would be scarred from this. The fact that they know it is not real, that there are producers, directors, family members, friends, etc., all around them, and that they are told this is not real and just playing. Unless the child was led to believe this was really happening, I don't see how it would scar him for life. :dunno: That doesn't mean I agree with it though, as I already stated in my first post, so we are kind of getting off the topic here a bit, I think.

I suspect the deepest impression for an actor of a scene he acted in --- especially a child actor --- would be "wow, how cool that they could make that look real".

Again, the actor's own experience excludes him from participation in the fantasy of whatever the final scene is. Just as the Director doesn't look at the scene and think, "wow, they're gonna hang that kid" -- he thinks, "I should have used another red spot gel over there in the corner".

"Well known"?

I never heard of him either, not that I should have, but I have no doubt it's a ---- fluff adjective ;) inserted by a partisan OP to bias a partisan point, in the same way posters describe "Liberal Camille Paglia" or "Leftist Adolf Hitler".

Obviously if he actually were "well known" he wouldn't need a sensationalist video to make him well known.

Sometimes, it is best to ignore certain people.

You just proved the rapper right!

That vision, according to Stanley, is that the “little white boy and black boy show innocence,” and that society has become desensitized seeing black men hung and shot, but the imagery of a white child being hung is shocking.

Most black deaths are at the hands of other blacks. To demonize whitey for their problems is denial of the real problem. Physician, heal thyself.

Do tell.

So, it is your claim there is an epidemic of lynchings of blacks?

There certainly was in a specific and quantifiable period.

Know when that was? The same period all those statues were going up in public spaces to remind them of their "place".

The same era as Birth of a Nation and the re-formation of the Klan and Jim Crow and the worst race riots this country has evr had. That period.

And that is relevant today in what way? I don't see Jews going apeshit lynching Caucasians, etc. because of the Holocaust.. you know, when an entire race of people were systematically exterminated by the millions.

And you don't see this rapper lynching Caucasians either. This is a piece of art, ergo fiction.

But you do see Jews using art --- movies, music, comedy, visual arts --- to metaphorically lynch Hitler. Unless you're just not paying attention.

"Well known"?

Sometimes, it is best to ignore certain people.

ah yes, you speak of post 66. I noticed that. Three seconds I'll never get back.

Do tell.

The fact is Negro Americans did in fact lynch White people on occasion back in the frontier days. Stop getting history lesson from Steven Speilberg movies!

I'm wondering how long that utterly failed race of grievance-mongering crybaby violence thought they could spew their murderous, genocidal hatred of us whites before that hatred becomes RECIPROCATED in obedience to human nature! I admit I'm a fair white male with the EXACT same opinion of carpet-headed crybabies as they have of white males.

Do tell.

The fact is Negro Americans did in fact lynch White people on occasion back in the frontier days. Stop getting history lesson from Steven Speilberg movies!

Yeah, but back in the frontier days lynching was a form of celebration and community. A bonding experience for the mob.

Well known?

"Artists" do stupid shit all the time.

But the color of his skin makes it convenient for Fox to run with the "story"….
/----/And the Lib excuses continue at a steady pace.

Well known?

"Artists" do stupid shit all the time.

But the color of his skin makes it convenient for Fox to run with the "story"….
/----/And the Lib excuses continue at a steady pace.

--- and the OP continues to run from post 28 at a frantic pace....

Forum List

Back