Why did all the best video of Irma come from local people with phones

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bassman007

Platinum Member
Sep 10, 2015
Well that is easy as the major networks with millions of dollars worth of recording equipment all believed their own nonsense FAKE NEWS and they believed that they had to HUNKER DOWN. Hunker down must be an official government term for act scared and don't get the shot. Thank God for YouTube or we would never have seen the storm

• Banned
Because the public would have been on the media's ass if any correspondent needed to be rescued by first responders in Houston or Florida.
Nah, the media believes it's own bullshit. They wanted this to be the worst storm of all time caused by climate change..............

Because the public would have been on the media's ass if any correspondent needed to be rescued by first responders in Houston or Florida.
Nah, the media believes it's own bullshit. They wanted this to be the worst storm of all time caused by climate change..............

Did you come up with that logic yourself or was it the product of some media?

The networks seemed to be competing for "most macho reporter" having them standing in the wind and rain or on precarious ledges during their reports. This silly competition will end when the first reporter gets clocked in the head with a tree branch or a piece of window glass.

There is no logic to the media. They are all liars.

• Banned

Is that a response or are you jerking off again

Yeah. The networks should have had journalists up to their necks in crocs and snakes and still filming.

Washed away? That would make great footage.

Where were Coulter and Linbaugh? They said they were staying because this was just a liberal conspiracy. Where are their videos?

Oh wait - They lied to their fans and then hot footed to to higher ground.

RWNJs - you're just crazy stupid.

Yeah. The networks should have had journalists up to their necks in crocs and snakes and still filming.

Washed away? That would make great footage.

Where were Coulter and Linbaugh? They said they were staying because this was just a liberal conspiracy. Where are their videos?

Oh wait - They lied to their fans and then hot footed to to higher ground.

RWNJs - you're just crazy stupid.
A homeowner in Naples got 30 minutes of the eyewall passing over his house. He didn't drown or need to be rescued. Face it the media fucked up like usual. But the bright side is they HUNKERED DOWN while real Americans were filming the disaster.............and we thank them for doing so

In all the coverage I watched on CNN and the Weather Channel over the weekend and on Monday they were too busy tracking the hurricane and climate change didn't come up. So I'm still wondering what's your basis for the opinion.

In all the coverage I watched on CNN and the Weather Channel over the weekend and on Monday they were too busy tracking the hurricane and climate change didn't come up. So I'm still wondering what's your basis for the opinion.

That they blame everything on climate change.

That they blame everything on climate change.

That hasn't happened yet but hey, tomorrow's another day.

What I don't get is RWNJs making fun of those who lost their homes. No food, no electric, no water, no fucking bathroom. More than 50 dead and now we've learned about elderly dying in a nursing home.

My guess is that RWNJs don't have mothers, fathers, grandparents.

WTF is wrong with RWNJs?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back