Outrage as North Carolina medical school BACKS woke medical student who tweeted about deliberately injuring patient for mocking her pronoun

Drawing blood is torture to many people, including me

the longer it takes the worse it is

she needs to spend the rest of her career emptying bedpans

Or better yet sweeping floors

dont let her anywhere near patients or on a bad day she might poison someone

Wholeheartedly agree.

What a witch.:mad-61:

Is it possible that outrageous behavior like this is common among radical med students and justified by staff? Is it possible that Covid patients (and others) who were determined to be politically conservative or had insulted the sensibilities of med students with politically incorrect speech, were deliberately killed or left to die without treatment or with inadequate treatment ? It seems as though it's possible but who ya gonna call?

Last edited:
Outrage as North Carolina medical school BACKS woke medical student who tweeted about deliberately injuring patient for mocking her pronoun badge
By James Gant For Dailymail.Com
10:26 EDT 11 Apr 2022

Wake Forest University School of Medicine has defended Kychelle Del Rosario

This was despite her admitting to having purposefully missed the victim's vein

The school said a probe found her claims on Twitter did not reflect the incident

Meanwhile a 'staged' statement by Del Rosario hinted that she'd be back working

The trainee medic sparked outrage last month after she implied she had deliberately injured a man who mocked her by missing his vein during a blood draw.

Hey leftists, this song is for you.

If true, then... it's a private university.

But sane folk CAN campaign amongst alumni to crippled Alumni gifting.

And if they're getting State funds, then the State can find reasons to withhold such subsidies.

Time to begin applying pressure to flush hyper-leftist scum from the boards and administration of some of these schools.

Unable to cut and paste but essentially she said the man “laughed loudly” at her “she/her” name tag and then wrote she missed his vein.
Now after being suspended she claims the rwo events were not related

Here is what she posted....yes this could mean she did it on purpose, but she does not say she did as was the claim.

“I had a patient I was doing a blood draw on see my pronoun pin and loudly laugh to the staff, ‘She/Her? Well of course it is! What other pronouns even are there? It?’ I missed his vein so he had to get stuck twice.”

Missing a vein is not uncommon depending upon the person being stuck.

Forum List

Back