Outrage as North Carolina medical school BACKS woke medical student who tweeted about deliberately injuring patient for mocking her pronoun

Here is what she posted....yes this could mean she did it on purpose, but she does not say she did as was the claim.

“I had a patient I was doing a blood draw on see my pronoun pin and loudly laugh to the staff, ‘She/Her? Well of course it is! What other pronouns even are there? It?’ I missed his vein so he had to get stuck twice.”

Missing a vein is not uncommon depending upon the person being stuck.
Thats what she says now after finding out that deliberate mistreatment of a patient is no laughing matter

3 years of medical school is hanging in the balance for her

Its better to be incompetent than evil

Thats what she says now after finding out that deliberate mistreatment of a patient is no laughing matter

3 years of medical school is hanging in the balance for her

Its better to be incompetent than evil

She is a medic trainee....not really a 3 year school for that

Now you are just being argumentative

Whatever she was working towards was in jeopardy and she will say anything

Of course she will, just like anyone else would.

There was a baseball player that was getting booed and if you could read lips he said "I hate these fucking people". He later apologized and said he did not really mean it and was just overcome with the emotion of having a bad day on the field.

Of course she will, just like anyone else would.

There was a baseball player that was getting booed and if you could read lips he said "I hate these fucking people". He later apologized and said he did not really mean it and was just overcome with the emotion of having a bad day on the field.
A baseball player does not have the power of life and death over helpless patients

this woman will

You are a lyre and a coward!
lyre.jpg

Your hatred and rage makes you stupid.

If I was a liar, you could point out my lie. If I was a coward, I'd have answered your little bitch question.

Forum List

Back