Outrage as North Carolina medical school BACKS woke medical student who tweeted about deliberately injuring patient for mocking her pronoun

It takes a special kind of stupid to take what the Daily Mail writes at face value

Like Theowl32

It takes a special kind of stupid to make desperate excuses for, "I don't want to know this, so that makes it fake!"

1649740302093.png

Should you ever decide you don't want to be a laughingstock, consider Googling before you speak where humans can hear you.

Drawing blood is torture to many people, including me

the longer it takes the worse it is

she needs to spend the rest of her career emptying bedpans

Or better yet sweeping floors

dont let her anywhere near patients or on a bad day she might poison someone

Her malpractice insurers are going to LOVE her. I doubt she makes it five years in practice before she's sued blind, license pulled, and facing charges of battery.

Someone with that lack of maturity and emotional control shouldn't be mopping floors in a hospital, let alone presuming to treat patients.

Her malpractice insurers are going to LOVE her. I doubt she makes it five years in practice before she's sued blind, license pulled, and facing charges of battery.

Someone with that lack of maturity and emotional control shouldn't be mopping floors in a hospital, let alone presuming to treat patients.
Sue her and the university that graduated her knowing her history

Outrage as North Carolina medical school BACKS woke medical student who tweeted about deliberately injuring patient for mocking her pronoun badge
By James Gant For Dailymail.Com
10:26 EDT 11 Apr 2022

Wake Forest University School of Medicine has defended Kychelle Del Rosario

This was despite her admitting to having purposefully missed the victim's vein

The school said a probe found her claims on Twitter did not reflect the incident

Meanwhile a 'staged' statement by Del Rosario hinted that she'd be back working

The trainee medic sparked outrage last month after she implied she had deliberately injured a man who mocked her by missing his vein during a blood draw.

Hey leftists, this song is for you.

In medical school they STRESS day in and day out---that IF IT ISN'T DOCUMENTED, THAT IT DIDN'T HAPPEN. Same applies for DOCUMENTING--if you document it, it LEGALLY happened. Bitch here just confessed to premediated assault making both her and her school liable. They can lie all they want---but their goose is cooked and they know it--patient needs to press criminal charges and sue. They can't give this criminal a license--patient should file a formal complaint with the licensing board.

Sue her and the university that graduated her knowing her history

I think that patient should be raising holy hell in official channels.

It's one thing if this sort of thing happens by accident, and I'm sure the patient thought at the time that's what happened. Now that we know it's deliberate, he should be making it his life's work to ensure this bitch never gets into practice at all.

She said exactly what she said. You insist she didn't.

Here is what she said....did she say she did it on purpose?

“I had a patient I was doing a blood draw on see my pronoun pin and loudly laugh to the staff, ‘She/Her? Well of course it is! What other pronouns even are there? It?’ I missed his vein so he had to get stuck twice.”

Bitch here just confessed to premediated assault making both her and her school liable.

Where did she say she did it on purpose?

“I had a patient I was doing a blood draw on see my pronoun pin and loudly laugh to the staff, ‘She/Her? Well of course it is! What other pronouns even are there? It?’ I missed his vein so he had to get stuck twice.”

They didn't punish her, that is supporting her.

The article shows she said she missed on purpose in a tweet she put out. And the school did nothing to her, that is supporting her by letting her get away with it. If your a medical personnel and you hurt someone on purpose that's against everything the medical field stands for and is grounds for a malpractice lawsuit.
See post #2 fool. She was placed on leave

Backlash of pendulum swings are coming....

Because the "Woke" crowd is shoving their beliefs down the throat of so many people there's going to be a swing the other way in morality....an equal swing to conservation motality.

I think that patient should be raising holy hell in official channels.

It's one thing if this sort of thing happens by accident, and I'm sure the patient thought at the time that's what happened. Now that we know it's deliberate, he should be making it his life's work to ensure this bitch never gets into practice at all.
Not surprisingly the college claims the student didnt really do what she said she did

now to save face the school will graduate a head case that should be washed out

Here is what she said....did she say she did it on purpose?

Bwahahah....

Her school is disavowing her medical care and have stated that although they can not discusss publically--that they are dealing with it.

BLM woke stupid woman has stepped deep in the doo-doo here. School has investigated and found her guilty--and all the spinning that you are trying to use to hide her actions isn't going to work.

If the school, fellow doctors, or patient files charges---bitch is getting assault charges and losing her license. EASY money for any malpractice attorney.

The Hippocratic Oath prevents doctors and nurses from "doing harm".

They can cause as much pain as they want.

Forum List

Back