Outrage as North Carolina medical school BACKS woke medical student who tweeted about deliberately injuring patient for mocking her pronoun

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2013
Outrage as North Carolina medical school BACKS woke medical student who tweeted about deliberately injuring patient for mocking her pronoun badge
By James Gant For Dailymail.Com
10:26 EDT 11 Apr 2022

Wake Forest University School of Medicine has defended Kychelle Del Rosario

This was despite her admitting to having purposefully missed the victim's vein

The school said a probe found her claims on Twitter did not reflect the incident

Meanwhile a 'staged' statement by Del Rosario hinted that she'd be back working

The trainee medic sparked outrage last month after she implied she had deliberately injured a man who mocked her by missing his vein during a blood draw.

Hey leftists, this song is for you.

Here is the incident from the school paper.

A fourth-year medical student at Wake Forest University School of Medicine, Kychelle Del Rosario, has been placed on a leave of absence “as a result of [an] inappropriate and misleading post”, according to an official statement released by the School of Medicine.

Del Rosario shared a misguiding post on Twitter on March 29 that suggested she intentionally missed the vein of a patient while drawing blood because the patient made an insensitive comment about the pronouns displayed on her nametag.

Del Rosario tweeted: “I had a patient I was doing a blood draw on see my pronoun pin and loudly laugh to the staff, ‘She/Her? Well of course it is! What other pronouns even are there? It?’ I missed his vein so he had to get stuck twice.”

Del Rosario tweeted this in response to a tweet from Dr. Shirlene Obuobi, a Ghanian-American physician, that referenced her experiences with transphobia from patients.

The school found that Del Rosario correctly followed the guidelines.

Last edited:
Why would she even need to wear a pin?

"She suggested her attack was justified because the victim - who has not been named - laughed 'loudly' at her She/Her pronoun pin."

Outrage as North Carolina medical school BACKS woke medical student who tweeted about deliberately injuring patient for mocking her pronoun badge

The school said a probe found her claims on Twitter did not reflect the incident

The trainee medic sparked outrage last month after she implied she had deliberately injured a man who mocked her by missing his vein during a blood draw.

This is but the tip of iceberg of what is coming. Soon one will have to bend the knee to this madness while engaging in every aspect of modern life or . . . fight.

A fourth-year medical student at Wake Forest University School of Medicine, Kychelle Del Rosario, has been placed on a leave of absence “as a result of [an] inappropriate and misleading post”, according to an official statement released by the School of Medicine.

Del Rosario shared a misguiding post on Twitter on March 29 that suggested she intentionally missed the vein of a patient while drawing blood because the patient made an insensitive comment about the pronouns displayed on her nametag.

Del Rosario tweeted: “I had a patient I was doing a blood draw on see my pronoun pin and loudly laugh to the staff, ‘She/Her? Well of course it is! What other pronouns even are there? It?’ I missed his vein so he had to get stuck twice.”

Del Rosario tweeted this in response to a tweet from Dr. Shirlene Obuobi, a Ghanian-American physician, that referenced her experiences with transphobia from patients.

It takes a special kind of stupid to take what the Daily Mail writes at face value

Like Theowl32

It's always funny when Democrats play "The Democrat Didn't Say What She Said".

I dont get it

what is the “she/her” pin?

is she a homo with a dick dressing like a woman?

God knows we gave plenty of those

but torturing a patient for any reason makes her one sick bitch

So this Philippine bitch tells the world she did it on purpose out of spite against a patient she didnt like

but the libs at the school investigated and now declare the student is delusional and/or lied about what happened?

is that really the story that the left wants to run with?

She said exactly what she said. You insist she didn't.

How's that working out for you?
I never said she didn't or did I found another source that would actually be able to tell the story without the usual BS from the site used in the OP.

She did not actually torture anyone. As far as what you "don't get" goes, thank you for further demonstrating your willful ignorance
Drawing blood is torture to many people, including me

the longer it takes the worse it is

she needs to spend the rest of her career emptying bedpans

Or better yet sweeping floors

dont let her anywhere near patients or on a bad day she might poison someone

Forum List

Back