Outliers don't disprove white privilege

You don't know that. And Molly is an ignorant racist b----.. So she has nothing to say that anybody needs to hear. You guys are the one who feel that the world owes you something. Whites like you have an entitlement mentality believing that America is a white country.
Lol. What have I EVER said that was racist? No, we aren’t whining for handouts, but you are. What have we said the world owes us? Put down your crack pipe you imbecile. I think all races belong to wherever they want to be. I believe everyone should be treated equally, you want preferential treatment. If you really want to look at a racist, look in a mirror.

I don’t know about wiser. Wisdom isn’t a function of age. However we are certainly more experienced and have made more mistakes that we hopefully have learned from.
True. Look at IM2, age has not given him wisdom, unless he was even more pathetically backwards as a child.

Lol. What have I EVER said that was racist? No, we aren’t whining for handouts, but you are. What have we said the world owes us? Put down your crack pipe you imbecile. I think all races belong to wherever they want to be. I believe everyone should be treated equally, you want preferential treatment. If you really want to look at a racist, look in a mirror.

Perhaps you recall the definition of 'racist'.....a conservative winning an argument with a Liberal.

There are two ways you know you’ve won an argument with a liberal:

1) They call you a racist.

2) They say both sides do it.
You only need one way to know you've won an argument with a liberal:

1) They try to have one.

Forum List

Back