James Patterson – who has been named the world’s highest-paid author 3 times – says white male authors are victims of racism, struggle to find work

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
In a recent Sunday Times interview, the author said the struggle for white men to find writing jobs in film, television, and theater.⁠

“What’s that all about?” Patterson asked, apparently without a hint of irony. “Can you get a job? Yes. Is it harder? Yes. It’s even harder for older writers. You don’t meet many 52-year-old white males.”⁠

The only writer author I ever met was Rex Pickett of Sideways fame...
He is one of the brightest and funniest men I've ever met... we have spoke about this and he does not agree with me but I think he would have many more screenplays and books published without this hate white men attitude in Hollywood and the publisher world....

The only writer author I ever met was Rex Pickett of Sideways fame...
He is one of the brightest and funniest men I've ever met... we have spoke about this and he does not agree with me but I think he would have many more screenplays and books published without this hate white men attitude in Hollywood and the publisher world....
Really good movie as well.

Forum List

Back