Outgoing Congressman Adam Kinzinger Loses It – Threatens Violence Against Twitter User Catturd2 – a Cartoon Cat

MAGA Macho Man

Diamond Member
Apr 19, 2022
Linear Time
Talk about being unhinged, Adam Kinzinger has lost it. No wonder his family disowns him.

Talk about being unhinged, Adam Kinzinger has lost it. No wonder his family disowns him.

Kinzinger needs to be on a watch list, or join the DemoKKKrat party. They love violence.

Did Twitter ban him?

What violence?

He rolled the political dice because he thought he would be in with the Big Club of established Neo-Cons by going after Trump. They probably knew he didn't have enough of a long track record or pedigree as say, Liz Cheney or Jeb Bush, so, his options dried up after it was clear the electorate turned on him.

Some don't understand that the winds have shifted. They internally believe it's the easier path while publicly pretending it's the "difficult, righteous path by going against Trump".

B.S.

Almost by nature politicians instinctively take the path of least resistance. Notice how more seasoned politicians like Romney have quietly clammed up of late? He knows better. A slow learner maybe, but he reluctantly got there (he doesn't want to be Primaried).

Rubio wisely realized this and look at his results since. He openly said in a measured manner, "I don't support all that Trump does or says but my job is to work with him to achieve my objectives for my constituents". It was not about him, he knows Trumps policies worked. So, he arrived at the fork in the road and realized, "I'm going to be truer to myself and not play their game".

Now he is re-elected while Adams plush dreams of wealth through politics is over.

I don't gloat, I'm sure he possesses some good qualities. His political instincts were wrong and he didn't realize that a pretty face and loyalty doesn't cut it with Established political ideologies. You need power baby, lots and lots of power, THEN you make a friend (or enemy), now it's indifference.

Sorry bout that,

1. He was kinda new, seems his stay was short lived, for good reason.
2. Lock Thread, throw in dung heap.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

totally bizarre.

What does he care what some dude posts.. esp when it had nothing to do with him.. or did it?

Forum List

Back