Our tax dollars at work

Well they need to change the law on corporate tax breaks.

They aren't doing anything illegal.

In fact they are doing everything legally.

Don't like the law. Contact your Congress critter and see about getting it changes.

Oh and school suck up enough tax money. They always have and always will.

Illegal aliens cost U.S. schools billions of increased expenses.

That they do. They cost we the tax payer 300 billion a year.

They all need to be booted out of our country.

Do you have a link for that number??

Look it up. I did.

I thought the total was like 100 million. Turns out if 300 Billion, with a B.

Blew me away when I read the article.

In his speech in Arizona, Donald Trump outlined all the ways he plans to address illegal immigration if elected to the White House. The United States has to act, he said Aug. 31, because illegal immigration comes at a steep cost.

"Illegal immigration costs our country more than $113 billion a year. And this is what we get," Trump, the Republican presidential nominee, said. "For the money we are going to spend on illegal immigration over the next 10 years, we could provide 1 million at-risk students with a school voucher, which so many people are wanting."

We wondered if illegal immigration costs taxpayers $113 billion a year. We asked Trump’s campaign for the source of his data but did not hear back.

Fox News’ Sean Hannity presented the $113 billion figure a few days earlier in a town hall interview with Trump, citing a 2013 report from Federation for American Immigration Reform, a group seeking reduced immigration.

FAIR’s report says $113 billion represents the total cost at the federal, state and local levels for undocumented immigrants. The vast majority -- $84 billion -- is paid by state and local governments.

The $113 billion is not a net cost. Taking into consideration federal, state and local tax payments made by the undocumented population, the net cost would be about $99 billion, according to the FAIR report.

Trump says illegal immigration costs $113 billion a year

Of course not, he's just trying to divert the thread from the OP because he's uncomfortable with being reminded that he is part of what's killing the country.

We thought the lottery was supposed to help the children?

you people do know that the primary funding for public school is from state and municipal taxes don't you?

So this is not a federal matter

Of course not, he's just trying to divert the thread from the OP because he's uncomfortable with being reminded that he is part of what's killing the country.

More deflection?

More deflection?

What deflection?

You really hate the truth don't you, better buy more scratch off lottery tickets..to save the children!!!

EUfkIn3.gif

I doubt it makes it to the schools, where does all the money go??

Don't you love it penny?

billboard-good-things-happen-mi-lottery.jpg

WJKWTH6G7BAAXFHPCQS3KFPHU4.jpg

Look it up. I did.

I thought the total was like 100 million. Turns out if 300 Billion, with a B.

Blew me away when I read the article.

In his speech in Arizona, Donald Trump outlined all the ways he plans to address illegal immigration if elected to the White House. The United States has to act, he said Aug. 31, because illegal immigration comes at a steep cost.

"Illegal immigration costs our country more than $113 billion a year. And this is what we get," Trump, the Republican presidential nominee, said. "For the money we are going to spend on illegal immigration over the next 10 years, we could provide 1 million at-risk students with a school voucher, which so many people are wanting."

We wondered if illegal immigration costs taxpayers $113 billion a year. We asked Trump’s campaign for the source of his data but did not hear back.

Fox News’ Sean Hannity presented the $113 billion figure a few days earlier in a town hall interview with Trump, citing a 2013 report from Federation for American Immigration Reform, a group seeking reduced immigration.

FAIR’s report says $113 billion represents the total cost at the federal, state and local levels for undocumented immigrants. The vast majority -- $84 billion -- is paid by state and local governments.

The $113 billion is not a net cost. Taking into consideration federal, state and local tax payments made by the undocumented population, the net cost would be about $99 billion, according to the FAIR report.

Trump says illegal immigration costs $113 billion a year

Seems you are correct according to this link.

The Cost of Illegal Immigration to US Taxpayers | FAIR

This one rates the 300 billion as half true.

How much does immigration cost taxpayers?

Still a hell of a lot of tax payer money for illegals.

More deflection?

What deflection?

You really hate the truth don't you, better buy more scratch off lottery tickets..to save the children!!!

View attachment 232644
Yes, it's a deflection from.the OP. As previously noted it's is an uncomfortable subject for republicans.

Tax breaks for folks who don't need them maybe?

Forum List

Back