Dont bring a machette to a gun fight. When will liberals ever learn.

Good! :113:

God bless America where citizens can be armed and stop senseless crap!.
In London where they ban guns, when the machete wielding asshole went back into the bar, many people would of been hurt , possibly killed. Oh well, the brits weren't the most intelligent people in the world, you know all that island inbreeding and such.

Man shows up to a bar with a machete, but someone else had a gun, cops say
MIAMI — A man was shot to death outside a Billiards in Coral Springs early Sunday after police say he showed up with a machete. [
Cheers to the man who prevented unwanted deaths to innocent people.

Reading history, you'll learn of many historical facts like the Inquisition, Golden Horde and Crusades, very violent episodes where many people were injured or killed.

Yet, remarkably these events occurred before firearms were even invented. Fascinating fact that blows the liberal argument against guns to smithereens.

and thats all that needs to be done . A guy threatens murder with a knife , a machete , FISTS , hands , feet or a GUN . Well just blow him away. After awhile people that threaten murder will be removed from a well armed but polite society.

who was the machete wielder . Was he some some imported third worlder or what ?? Article doesn't describe WHO the machete wielder was as the media hide FACTS from the public .

who was the machete wielder . Was he some some imported third worlder or what ?? Article doesn't describe WHO the machete wielder was as the media hide FACTS from the public .

I'm going to guess Muslim or Haitian.

-------------------------------------------- i would thing the same , it was some third world type i Assume . But it should be reported by media , its a FACT that deserves to be reported . And funny because as i was doing a little bit of search it seems that machete attacks are quite common in Miami area Marion .

The Media tries to keep the Muslim background of terrorists secret. A lot of people have no idea that the perpetrator of the Orlando Pulse shooting was a devout member of the Religion of Peace, who just didn't like Americans exercising their freedoms. It wasn't an "anti-gay" crime at all, but just the Muslims attacking Americans fro exercising their freedom to get F'ed in the A.

The Media tries to keep the Muslim background of terrorists secret. A lot of people have no idea that the perpetrator of the Orlando Pulse shooting was a devout member of the Religion of Peace, who just didn't like Americans exercising their freedoms. It wasn't an "anti-gay" crime at all, but just the Muslims attacking Americans fro exercising their freedom to get F'ed in the A.

He also was a repressed faggot Muslim. :uhh::uhoh3:

Talk about internal struggle. :eek:

MIAMI — A man was shot to death outside a Billiards in Coral Springs early Sunday after police say he showed up with a machete. [

As a proud and outspoken conservative who works tirelessly to silence my political enemies whenever I read an article about some person behaving badly somewhere I always leap to the proper conclusion; must be a liberal.

"cheers to the man who prevent deaths"

haven't read the article but I was told the bar was a hangout for liberals and gays and atheists and that the man with the machete was a card carrying chrisitan republican.

So HE was fighting YOUR WAR!
he was going to do YOU a big favor!

"cheers to the man who prevent deaths"

haven't read the article but I was told the bar was a hangout for liberals and gays and atheists and that the man with the machete was a card carrying chrisitan republican.

So HE was fighting YOUR WAR!
he was going to do YOU a big favor!
Funny that a card carrying Christian republican wouldn't be out looking to kill someone. Your argument ended right there, but a atheist mother fucker who was removed from the bar because he was a whiney ass bitch, yeah, since he didnt like guns, went to the machete to bring mass casualties to the gays and other liberals. So the hero was the gun carrying Republican who once again saved those innocent people...

When will libturds "learn"?

After they become the first creatures on earth to ever generate a frontal lobe where none existed before.

The weapon of choice among Central Americans

Forum List

Back