Our revolution

First you say Trump needs to be impeached and removed and can't get him removed

Then you say he is guilty of all kinds of crimes but it still a free man.

Seems to me the Left is either full of poo or the Left is completely inept.

Which is it?
It is difficult to make a case that trump is an honest man. His impeachment was a farce and de ided on partisan grounds.
There does need to be a reckoning. What I am saying is that all of these criminals need to be onvicted before being banned. That is only fair and just. None of yor friends seem to agree with me though.

This is Bernie attempting to bar traitors from atanding for public office. Targets include alleged sex offender matt gaetz and alleged paedo enabler Gym Jordan.
Im torn over this one.
I think its a big call to ban them without a conviction. Maybe wait for the charges coming from the J6th investigation.

Of course if the GOP was a responsible political organisation this would not be necessary.
"Our"?

You're sitting in Iran

This is Bernie attempting to bar traitors from atanding for public office. Targets include alleged sex offender matt gaetz and alleged paedo enabler Gym Jordan.
Im torn over this one.
I think its a big call to ban them without a conviction. Maybe wait for the charges coming from the J6th investigation.

Of course if the GOP was a responsible political organisation this would not be necessary.
Aren't you supposed to be having candlenight visuals ?
Prince Andrew is FREE from these fake attacks from that fat gurl ! ....zzzz

Im torn over this one.

Back to your cellar Commie....

Well I am saying that they should be convicted before being banned. That seems totally fair to me. You cant have ceiminals running for office. I understand that they cant vote in many of the backward states.
Can't have criminals running for office? Hahahahahahahaha. I think Hildabeast has run like a dozen times and Poopeypants is a career criminal. Are you smoking your diapers again Commie???

It is difficult to make a case that trump is an honest man. His impeachment was a farce and de ided on partisan grounds.
There does need to be a reckoning. What I am saying is that all of these criminals need to be onvicted before being banned. That is only fair and just. None of yor friends seem to agree with me though.
Well, you can always go to the fact that he haws never been convicted of anything despite all the illegal attacks against him. There's that.

Im torn over this one.

Not just a big call, it's unconstitutional, too. But, we know the Democrats don't give two shits about the Constitution. They're trying to create a one party political class where only members of that class can run for office. And you say they aren't communists?

Well I am saying that they should be convicted before being banned. That seems totally fair to me. You cant have ceiminals running for office. I understand that they cant vote in many of the backward states.
They can't be banned even if they're convicted, unless it's a conviction for treason.

Convict the criminals. Start with Hillary and Michael Sussman.

Not found guilty in a court of law, just convicted eh?

And here I thought people needed to be proven guilty before assumed guilty.

But not the Left!

Incidentally, if Trump has broken the law then go after him, which is why he is still a free man.

Liars one and all!

Not found guilty in a court of law, just convicted eh?

And here I thought people needed to be proven guilty before assumed guilty.

But not the Left!

Incidentally, if Trump has broken the law then go after him, which is why he is still a free man.

Liars one and all!
Commie's brain works in reverse.

The left discussing banishment of a political opponent without a proper felony conviction is very dangerous for the left and why?

Once you open that pandora box, well let just remember what goes around comes around and sooner or later the Progressive Movement will find themselves being banned instead…

So go for it and amuse me with that stupidity!

Forum List

Back