Our pro war crimes president.

Feckless Don campaigned on the notion he supported torturing detainees and if elected would authorize things even worse than waterboarding.
He advocated for killing the noncombatant families of terrorists.
He even lies about war crimes.

Trump Resurrects Bloody War Myth in Wake of Barcelona Attack
Trump resurrects bloody war myth in wake of Barcelona attack

He has pardoned and or intervened in cases involving convicted war criminals.
Trump pardons former US soldier who killed Iraqi prisoner
Donald Trump pardons Clint Lorance, Mathew Golsteyn in war crime cases
EDWARD GALLAGHER, TRUMP’S FAVORITE WAR CRIMINAL, IS A “CONSERVATIVE INFLUENCER” NOW
Trump’s Favorite War Criminal Is a “Conservative Influencer” Now

And of course most recently he has declared he will order the destruction of cultural sites in Iran......a war crime.
Pompeo: Trump doesn’t want to bomb Iran’s cultural sites. Trump: Yes I do.
Pompeo: Trump doesn’t want to bomb Iran’s cultural sites. Trump: Yes I do.

I never thought the day would come when an American president could accurately be called a vile barbarian. It's one thing to lack morality with respect to adultery, cheating at business, cheating at taxes, pathological lying, etc.

It's quite another for the leader of our country to openly promote engaging in war crimes. The whole world is watching.
Shocking. Another hateful thread from this hateful asshole. In America we elect our leaders. He won in 2016. Your little foreign propaganda campaign is late. You’re a loser.
I get the sense you are proud to have voted for an advocate of war crimes.
/———/ Hey Borg: Iranian Americans aren't mourning Gen. Qasem Soleimani. They're glad he's dead. But, now what?

Supporters of Israel are far worse than Iranians from a truly American perspective.

some-simple-ray-ban-sunglasses-and-a-small-strip-of-paper-to-cover-up-the-deal-with-it-text-overlay

I get the sense you are proud to have voted for an advocate of war crimes.

I guess you are really pissed at Barry Hussein for his 543 drone strikes, right?
You beat me to it, Nostra.

If Obama had killed Qasem Soleimani today, he would have been labeled a war criminal in the eyes of the democrats.
(Now, what's not true in the above statement?)
Answer: Obama would have been lauded for eliminating a terrorist.

Doubtful.

Would you have been proclaiming Obama was some sort of hero?
Of course I would, just as I did when he took out Bin Laden. It was a good day

Obama is a hero to you?
A Hero? I didn't say a hero, how I felt was that Bin Laden is dead and that's a good thing....Obama let the military do their job, and he got credit for that.
What's wrong with you?

Feckless Don campaigned on the notion he supported torturing detainees and if elected would authorize things even worse than waterboarding.
He advocated for killing the noncombatant families of terrorists.
He even lies about war crimes.

Trump Resurrects Bloody War Myth in Wake of Barcelona Attack
Trump resurrects bloody war myth in wake of Barcelona attack

He has pardoned and or intervened in cases involving convicted war criminals.
Trump pardons former US soldier who killed Iraqi prisoner
Donald Trump pardons Clint Lorance, Mathew Golsteyn in war crime cases
EDWARD GALLAGHER, TRUMP’S FAVORITE WAR CRIMINAL, IS A “CONSERVATIVE INFLUENCER” NOW....
You need to retract on Gallagher, a jury of his peers ACQUITTED him on war crime charges.

WELL, YES: Former Democrat Senator Lieberman: The Constitution Clearly Authorized Trump to Take Out Soleimani.

Forum List

Back