Our poor,poor, country ...

Unemployment is under 5%
we aren't in a recession, the economy is slow
police death rate is lower than it was under Reagan
all refugees admitted to the U.S. go through an extensive vetting process that takes 18 to 24 months to complete
and so on .............
However, Mr Trump will fix everything on 1/2017 ... he won't say how because its not really broken.

Doom, gloom,and Fear for over an hour.

gee, who knew?
Some 69% of Americans think we're in decline, and we are.

It is ridiculously difficult to argue America is not in decline whether socially or economically.
It's easy when you live in Da Nile.
I here your denial river front property is nice.

Unemployment is under 5%
all refugees admitted to the U.S. go through an extensive vetting process that takes 18 to 24 months to complete
and so on .............
However, Mr Trump will fix everything on 1/2017 ... he won't say how because its not really broken.

gee, who knew?

I was talking to an old lib buddy of mine from college. He works in Films, his wife and him are vegetarians, who have just moved back from LA.

I mention that to show that he is NOT a fellow traveler of mine, ideologically speaking.

He is working.

But he is struggling because there is constant pressure from new graduates in his field that are willing to do the work cheaper than he, with his family, can.

There are too few good jobs, so the oversupply of labor drives down price, even if you are one of the people with what should be a "good" well paying job.

And tell these guys about how good the vetting process is.

Boston_Marathon_explosions_(8652877581).jpg

And Trump has been plenty clear on his ideas on how to fix things. That was a lie on your part.

And no one is playing more to fear that the lefties who are LITERALLY TELLING Americans that the other half of the country are literally NAZIS, trying to put a "Hitler" into office to oppress and kill them.

Unemployment is under 5%
and so on .............

gee, who knew?

I was talking to an old lib buddy of mine from college. He works in Films, his wife and him are vegetarians, who have just moved back from LA.

I mention that to show that he is NOT a fellow traveler of mine, ideologically speaking.

He is working.

But he is struggling because there is constant pressure from new graduates in his field that are willing to do the work cheaper than he, with his family, can.

There are too few good jobs, so the oversupply of labor drives down price, even if you are one of the people with what should be a "good" well paying job.

And Trump has been plenty clear on his ideas on how to fix things. That was a lie on your part.

And no one is playing more to fear that the lefties who are LITERALLY TELLING Americans that the other half of the country are literally NAZIS, trying to put a "Hitler" into office to oppress and kill them.

So, is that your way of admitting that you are the one who is selling fear?

Or are you just being an asshole?

Unemployment is under 5%
and so on .............

gee, who knew?

He is working.

doom gloom and fear is all Donnie has in his bag of sales pitches, and thats all he needs because doom, gloom and fear RW's line up to buy his BS

lucky you.

Unemployment is under 5%
and so on .............

gee, who knew?

He is working.

Neither just the facts.

Unemployment is under 5%
and so on .............

gee, who knew?

He is working.

doom gloom and fear is all Donnie has in his bag of sales pitches, and thats all he needs because doom, gloom and fear RW's line up to buy his BS

lucky you.

I think Hillary's on the ropes. BUT if she really has a plan to put America to work again .... well, Trump really doesn't unless you want to pay three times as much for your tee shirt and running shoes. Unfortunately for the Dems, she's probably the least likely and able to get people to notice the blacks and muslims aren't burning down cities trying to kill us

We have a record number of people on welfare because the population has risen faster than the job market , companies moving over seas, very few low skill or no skill jobs available and that's just for starters.
Oh so you are admitting, Bush didn't cause the recession?
I'm not admitting anything .
The bush presidency was instrumental in causing the recession.
That's fact.

LMAO and what specifically did the Bush administration do to cause the recession? We'll just be waiting for you to respond so we can laugh. :laugh:
He won't be able to answer that, especially since the democrats controlled both houses when the recession began. Also that Clinton handed Bush a recession.
Bullshit! already did.
When Clinton left office there was a surplus.
*cough* *cough* Dot-com bubble *cough*

And what has the liberal mantra been for the last 2+ decades? World is going to end if we don't do this, people are dying in the streets, people can't pee pee where they want, oceans are going to flood the world, polar bears are floating on tiny ice sheets, conservatives want to lock up gays, wars on women... it has been an endless barrage of doom and gloom.

And what has the liberal mantra been for the last 2+ decades? World is going to end if we don't do this, people are dying in the streets, people can't pee pee where they want, oceans are going to flood the world, polar bears are floating on tiny ice sheets, conservatives want to lock up gays, wars on women... it has been an endless barrage of doom and gloom.
You mean the facts?

Unemployment is under 5%
and so on .............

gee, who knew?

He is working.

lucky you.

You see one of your own, pushing the idea that Trump is Hitler and that his supporters, over 40% of the population, are nazis and you can actually still claim that TRUMP is the one selling fear?

Incredible.

Liberals: All the intellectual honestly of a crack whore.

This is for you.

55483400.jpg

You mean the facts?

I'm quite certain you believe all of that... throw in unicorn farts and pixie dust.

:lmao:

Unemployment is under 5%
and so on .............

gee, who knew?

He is working.

Neither just the facts.

4271145.jpg

Unemployment is under 5%
and so on .............

gee, who knew?

He is working.

lucky you.

You see one of your own, pushing the idea that Trump is Hitler and that his supporters, over 40% of the population, are nazis and you can actually still claim that TRUMP is the one selling fear?

Incredible.

This is for you.

55483400.jpg

Siete is a complete whackjob.

The best part is that they will often make the argument that we are the ones selling "fear" IN THE SAME POST, as they try to terrorize people about Trump being HItler.

They are either batshit crazy or the biggest liars that have ever walked the Earth.

He is working.

lucky you.

Incredible.

This is for you.

55483400.jpg

His actions show that he is either insane or a huge fucking liar.

He is working.

lucky you.

Incredible.

This is for you.

55483400.jpg

I'm not a Tumpbot like you.

You mean the facts?

I'm quite certain you believe all of that... throw in unicorn farts and pixie dust.

:lmao:
and as always you'd be wrong.

lucky you.

Incredible.

This is for you.

55483400.jpg

I'm not a Tumpbot like you.

You just accused Trump supporters of selling fear in the very post you are defending a fellow lib screaming "HITLER IS COMING".

You are either insane or the biggest fucking liar of all time.

Unemployment is under 5%
and so on .............

gee, who knew?

He is working.

Neither just the facts.

4271145.jpg
Yawn. ..

Forum List

Back