Our most excellent POTUS Biden has forgiven student debt

I'm actually wondering where the Constitution says the Fucktard can spy on us and know when we make or spend $600, but we're not allowed to know how the Blithering Idiot or his crackhead son are making MILLIONS.....
Ask John Doe, I'm sure his indoctrination has gone over this subject.

62442608_10219850644159407_2092075722318282752_n.jpg

46492219_1104068593092227_3727291821991133184_n.jpg

It's wonderful having all this money to blow. Biden said himself we can't go too deeply into debt on his watch, and for a change he wasn't lying in part.

What's most bitchn' about this is it proves some people deserve more than others, and those who deserve the most are the least responsible. Sure you might think that strikes natural order in the wrong way, but that says nothing for progressive. Progressive is backwards, you're now rewarded for negative contributions.

So lesson to be learned, the moral of the story, a revised wisdom for everyone in the most left of terms, if you were one of those poor sucks who met your obligations, then you can just go get fucked. We're no longer that country ass wipes, if you want something out of life do stupid shit and hope a Demonicrat is twisted enough to take care of you on another's dime & time.

And here I thought any financial decisions had to be made by Congress. Guess i read it wrong. Not.

Dictator Joe just spent $11 BILLION, bypassing Congress and the Constitution.

How long until the courts bitchslap the Vegetable again?

So by your fucked up logic, unless you personally benefit from a new law, said law or executive order should not happen. Gotcha. Lets be honest here. You are a masochist that enjoys watching people suffer.
I don’t mind seeing people that made bad decisions suffer. It helps to insure they stop doing stupid shit. You made a poor choice paying so much for that worthless degree. You need to take care of that all by yourself.

As always, the unconstitutional actions from this admin. knows no bounds.
You knew this coming. The moment they government under obie decided the feds would do all student loans. It was always just a path to forgive the debt. Next they will say since they don’t expect to collect anyway there’s no sense doing loans. Just go sign up and uncle sugar will pay the bill.

Nothing like teaching students responsibility with their money by not holding them accountable for the loans they took out.

IF I were the school I would withhold their degrees until they pay.

Educating people is useless? Yet you have no problem overspending in the US military. We have free public education up through grade 12. Why not 4 more years? Why is that such a bad thing? Why do people have a problem getting a return on their tax dollar? Oh wait you're probably retired and if it doesnt benefit you directly, it's a waste, right?
Where the fuck do you get the notion that we have free public education up to k12? Are you a product of public schooling?

It's wonderful having all this money to blow. Biden said himself we can't go too deeply into debt on his watch, and for a change he wasn't lying in part.

What's most bitchn' about this is it proves some people deserve more than others, and those who deserve the most are the least responsible. Sure you might think that strikes natural order in the wrong way, but that says nothing for progressive. Progressive is backwards, you're now rewarded for negative contributions.

So lesson to be learned, the moral of the story, a revised wisdom for everyone in the most left of terms, if you were one of those poor sucks who met your obligations, then you can just go get fucked. We're no longer that country ass wipes, if you want something out of life do stupid shit and hope a Demonicrat is twisted enough to take care of you on another's dime & time.

The department's news release revealed that the administration has now approved more than $11.5 billion in student debt forgiveness. That amount has included:

• $7.1 billion canceled for borrowers with "total and permanent disability."
  • $1.1 billion in forgiveness for former students who officials say were misled by ITT Technical Institute before it went belly-up in September 2016.
  • $55.6 million in loan discharges for people who attended three other trade schools that misrepresented themselves to students, according to the administration.
  • $1 billion for additional borrowers who claimed they were defrauded by schools.

Of course, as is always the case with our white wing cultists, any one of you would agree with every one of these measures, if you were the one affected.

Forum List

Back