Our most excellent POTUS Biden has forgiven student debt

Of course you dont address what I said and attack people more educated than you. Makes sense.

Here, I'll do better since you feel entitled.... You said and my response.

So by your fucked up logic.............You declared it's MY LOGIC that's fucked up and you came up with the following.

unless you personally benefit from a new law, said law or executive order should not happen. I don't even know HTF to respond to this really. You just said in PROG-logic that as long as someone benefits from a law all laws are worth while. Very good. I support a law that leftists are worth half a vote only, lots of benefits to come.

Gotcha. You sure got me a good one.

Lets be honest here. I can't wait.

You are a masochist that enjoys watching people suffer. See above response, it's the opposite. Few Democrats = less suffering on all levels.

Biden is very talkative when it comes to talking about his "Build Back Better" agenda, but suddenly gets marbles in his mouth when talking about his plan to raise taxes to pay for said agenda

Educating people is useless? Yet you have no problem overspending in the US military. We have free public education up through grade 12. Why not 4 more years? Why is that such a bad thing? Why do people have a problem getting a return on their tax dollar? Oh wait you're probably retired and if it doesnt benefit you directly, it's a waste, right?
Bullcrap, it used to be you would go to college to make a good living. If you really think that way, the liberals need to get out of education. Then we could have kids taught in the twelve years. College is a joke right now.

The department's news release revealed that the administration has now approved more than $11.5 billion in student debt forgiveness. That amount has included:

• $7.1 billion canceled for borrowers with "total and permanent disability."
  • $1.1 billion in forgiveness for former students who officials say were misled by ITT Technical Institute before it went belly-up in September 2016.
  • $55.6 million in loan discharges for people who attended three other trade schools that misrepresented themselves to students, according to the administration.
  • $1 billion for additional borrowers who claimed they were defrauded by schools.

Let's be real: The administration's debt forgiveness to date is puny compared to the total $1.7 trillion in student loan debt currently being carried by 45 million Americans.

I believe the states should be educating the children, not the feds, as it once was.
We can see the results of a federal indoctrination. Thank you for the display of just that.
Yes, our education system is all about teaching kids to be against people like you. You've just possibly realized the biggest conspiracy theory ever!

Most of the debt forgiveness is contractual despite the leanings of the article.

When people took out these student loans part of the contract was that if they work in fields that were for non-profit organizations (hospitals and schools) and your debt would be forgiven after 10 years...

Under Trump, Devoss (former Education Secretary) refused to honor that portion of the contract. Now mostly this was to use these student loans as collateral for ongoing debt increases of the Federal Government.
(The central cause of the junk bond crisis when Banking industry did this very thing)

But basically people would apply after teaching or working at non-profit organizations (like hospitals) for ten years and got told "Nope, keep paying or else".

Also many records of the borrowers were horribly kept...there were literally years missing of credit for many people who were diligent with paying.

So...I'm not going to slam Biden for this one. He actually is doing right and good in this. (Up to this point)

And actually this money saved by these people ARE the more productive members of society...these are the "common working person". They can now afford to do various things that they couldn't before...(reduce more debt, vacations, vehicles, and homes,)

So...the cost to the Federal Government is relatively small...the help to individual citizens is huge. This isn't a gimme to illegal immigrants or aide to Iran to build nuclear weapons...it's debt relief that was supposed to happen but didn't for the average hard working person.

Yes, our education system is all about teaching kids to be against people like you. You've just possibly realized the biggest conspiracy theory ever!
You can't even fathom the difference between an education and an indoctrination. The feds have failed and you are just not
educated enough to understand that.

You can't even fathom the difference between an education and an indoctrination. The feds have failed and you are just not
educated enough to understand that.
Yes, I'm the dumb one. Says the guy that thinks our entire educational system is out to get a certain segment of the population. Do you know how absolutely stupid that sounds?

Educating people is useless? Yet you have no problem overspending in the US military. We have free public education up through grade 12. Why not 4 more years? Why is that such a bad thing? Why do people have a problem getting a return on their tax dollar? Oh wait you're probably retired and if it doesnt benefit you directly, it's a waste, right?
Dude, why do you think government schools are free? Perhaps you don't own a home or car and don't pay property taxes?

You need to read the Constitution, boy.

You need to face reality. Each and every year, there are less and less "people" like you in America. Welcome to reality!

Fewer florists you mean. Seriously, how much did you pay for an education in interior design? Do you think it's funny others paid for their own educations, probably toward something useful? What idiots they were right? While you were snorting cocaine those idiots had part time jobs.

Fewer florists you mean. Seriously, how much did you pay for an education in interior design? Do you think it's funny others paid for their own educations, probably toward something useful?
All my college loans were paid for a long time ago. I have zero problem with those saddled with college debt having it forgiven.

Forum List

Back