Our Economy Can't Take This, Get it Over With

You obviously willing to sacrifice the livelyhoods of tens of millions of people for the sake of a few thousand 70 and 80 year olds.
Oh, fucking moron? How many thousands of old people are you willing to sacrifice for the economy? Should we just toss 'em into a volcano?

And it's predicted there can be 240,000 deaths with lockdowns. Who knows how many without. What number is acceptable to you?

It didn't take long for you to adopt the new Trump narrative. Which is basically, "We can't jeopardize my re-election for the sake of thousands of lives."
It didn't take liberals long to decide they'd welcome an economic depression with open arms if it helped them in the election.
You didn't answer the question.

How many lives are you personally willing to sacrifice for Trump? Give us a hard number. Which of your relatives or loved ones will you give over to the virus?
How many people are you willing to destroy financially so Biden can win?

Take your balls out of your purse and answer the question. How many lives? A million? Two? What's the number? The USA is already number one in cases. Shall we all pour out on the street and really blow those numbers out of the water? What do you think THAT will do to the economy?
If the "lock down" was extended to Dec 31, people would still be dying and we would still be getting new cases of corona virus. Therefore, the only decision to be made is how badly the economy will be destroyed to save a few lives. We aren't talking one or two million. We are only talking a few thousand if the lockdown is extended beyond the current specified end date. So tell us, how many tens of millions do you want to put in the unemployment line to save the lives of a few thousand people in their 70s and 80s. Gives us an end date. Give us an unemployment rate you deem acceptable. 20%? 30%? 40%?

BTW, it's obvious you're another retired asshole collecting a government pension who doesn't have to worry about having a job. You don't give a damn about other people. You want this thing to be as damaging to the economy as much as you can possibly make it because that's the only way you believe you can defeat Trump.
Fucking moron, if people are still dying on lock down, many more would be dying without s lock down.

You're allergic to common sense.
ROLF! More? How many more? 10? 100? As opposed to 30 million unemployed?

Go fuck yourself, douchebag. You're obviously retired on a government pension. That's the only way you wouldn't be concerned about the economic damage.

what the idiots don't get is that if the economy totally crashes, there won't be money for their govt checks. liberal = stupid, they prove it every day.
Dumbfuck, and if people start dying because they contract COVID-19 at work, the economy totally crashes.

Most countries affected by this disease are fighting it by hunkering down -- what makes you imbeciles think you know better than the rest of the planet??
Only an idiot would believe we can shut down the economy for the next year, idiot.
Only sa fucking moron thinks I said continue the shutdown for a year. Look in a mirror to see who that fucking moron is.
How long, asshole? If there's even one case reported, that means we're all going to die if we stop the shutdown, doesn't it?

Tell us when the shut down should end.
There is no set date, Fucking moron. We play it by ear. Go another month and then re-evaluate the situation. If it looks like the virus isn't spreading too bad, we reopen for business otherwise, stat closed for another month and then re-evaluate again.
A lot of mindless blather signifying nothing, "When we say it's time" is not an answer.
Dumbfucking moron, that's the Impeached Trump plan I cited.

face-palm-gif.278959

---When stores and stadiums are empty and our cities look like ghost towns, consumer spending—the lifeblood of the economy—will lessen by hundreds of billions if not trillions of dollars. The implosion in spending will lead to millions of fewer jobs, to even less spending—a downward spiral with no obvious end in sight.---

Just do what our moms did when one kid had chicken pox, expose it to everyone and get it over with. We can't afford to let Democrats ruin our economy.

View attachment 318818
Get this through your head, moron: we are not going to wait until after the last death and the last case are reported. Whatever the decision on when to re-open the economy, there will be deaths that occur afterwards. Only someone suffering brain damage would insist we can keep the economy shut down for a year or more.
You'll do what you're told to do.
Go sit down and wait for further instruction.
ROFL! And you will go back to work when you are told to, asshole. Oh, I forgot . . . . you don't work.
What I do and don't do is my business. What I have done though is to ensure my family is provided for. I suggest you do the same. Anticipate your needs and get busy finding ways to meet them.

Have any of you folks got some sort of Gub'Mit relief check in the mail?

Didn't think so.....

GET TO WORK!!!

~S~

You obviously willing to sacrifice the livelyhoods of tens of millions of people for the sake of a few thousand 70 and 80 year olds.
Oh, fucking moron? How many thousands of old people are you willing to sacrifice for the economy? Should we just toss 'em into a volcano?

And it's predicted there can be 240,000 deaths with lockdowns. Who knows how many without. What number is acceptable to you?
That number is way way over exaggerated. I doubt it will go over 100,000.

If paying my mortgage means your grandma will die, then she better start saying her prayers.

So tell us, douchebag, where does your income come from? None of you morons who want to drag this shutdown out forever will ever admit how you get money. It's almost certain that you have a gauranteed income as you sit there telling people who need to work that they should just go without an income for the next year. Why should anyone believe that isn't true?

This is why the checks need to get out asap....
That check isn't even 1 weeks pay for me. You want this shutdown to go on until the last case and the last death is reported. That could be the middle of next year.

Nobody knows how long this situation is going to last. That IS the problem.. if cases are still rising in a month nobody is going back...unfortunately. which is why round 2 of stimulus will be needed.

---When stores and stadiums are empty and our cities look like ghost towns, consumer spending—the lifeblood of the economy—will lessen by hundreds of billions if not trillions of dollars. The implosion in spending will lead to millions of fewer jobs, to even less spending—a downward spiral with no obvious end in sight.---

Just do what our moms did when one kid had chicken pox, expose it to everyone and get it over with. We can't afford to let Democrats ruin our economy.

View attachment 318818
Get this through your head, moron: we are not going to wait until after the last death and the last case are reported. Whatever the decision on when to re-open the economy, there will be deaths that occur afterwards. Only someone suffering brain damage would insist we can keep the economy shut down for a year or more.
You'll do what you're told to do.
Go sit down and wait for further instruction.
ROFL! And you will go back to work when you are told to, asshole. Oh, I forgot . . . . you don't work.
What I do and don't do is my business. What I have done though is to ensure my family is provided for. I suggest you do the same. Anticipate your needs and get busy finding ways to meet them.
I knew it, you're a government parasite with a guaranteed income. You just admitted it. You don't give a fuck about people who have to work to pay the mortgage and put food on the table. You're a fucking douchebag. Thanks for revealing your cloven hoof.

Nobody knows how long this situation is going to last. That IS the problem.. if cases are still rising in a month nobody is going back...unfortunately. which is why round 2 of stimulus will be needed.
It will last until we end it. The decision is totally up to us, and if I have anything to say about it, that will be no later than the end of April.

Man you sure are defensive. I hope people can go back to work asap. But work is not worth dying for.

It didn't take long for you to adopt the new Trump narrative. Which is basically, "We can't jeopardize my re-election for the sake of thousands of lives."
It didn't take liberals long to decide they'd welcome an economic depression with open arms if it helped them in the election.

How many lives are you personally willing to sacrifice for Trump? Give us a hard number. Which of your relatives or loved ones will you give over to the virus?

Take your balls out of your purse and answer the question. How many lives? A million? Two? What's the number? The USA is already number one in cases. Shall we all pour out on the street and really blow those numbers out of the water? What do you think THAT will do to the economy?
If the "lock down" was extended to Dec 31, people would still be dying and we would still be getting new cases of corona virus. Therefore, the only decision to be made is how badly the economy will be destroyed to save a few lives. We aren't talking one or two million. We are only talking a few thousand if the lockdown is extended beyond the current specified end date. So tell us, how many tens of millions do you want to put in the unemployment line to save the lives of a few thousand people in their 70s and 80s. Gives us an end date. Give us an unemployment rate you deem acceptable. 20%? 30%? 40%?

BTW, it's obvious you're another retired asshole collecting a government pension who doesn't have to worry about having a job. You don't give a damn about other people. You want this thing to be as damaging to the economy as much as you can possibly make it because that's the only way you believe you can defeat Trump.
Fucking moron, if people are still dying on lock down, many more would be dying without s lock down.

Go fuck yourself, douchebag. You're obviously retired on a government pension. That's the only way you wouldn't be concerned about the economic damage.

what the idiots don't get is that if the economy totally crashes, there won't be money for their govt checks. liberal = stupid, they prove it every day.
Dumbfuck, and if people start dying because they contract COVID-19 at work, the economy totally crashes.

Most countries affected by this disease are fighting it by hunkering down -- what makes you imbeciles think you know better than the rest of the planet??
Only an idiot would believe we can shut down the economy for the next year, idiot.
Only sa fucking moron thinks I said continue the shutdown for a year. Look in a mirror to see who that fucking moron is.
How long, asshole? If there's even one case reported, that means we're all going to die if we stop the shutdown, doesn't it?

There is no set date, Fucking moron. We play it by ear. Go another month and then re-evaluate the situation. If it looks like the virus isn't spreading too bad, we reopen for business otherwise, stat closed for another month and then re-evaluate again.
A lot of mindless blather signifying nothing, "When we say it's time" is not an answer.

face-palm-gif.278959
That's your plan, asshole.

If paying my mortgage means your grandma will die, then she better start saying her prayers.

So tell us, douchebag, where does your income come from? None of you morons who want to drag this shutdown out forever will ever admit how you get money. It's almost certain that you have a gauranteed income as you sit there telling people who need to work that they should just go without an income for the next year. Why should anyone believe that isn't true?
My income comes from my employer. And no one really gives a shit what a piece of pathetic fucking moronic shit like you thinks the actual number will ultimately be.

But you didn't answer the question I am interested in having answered ... how many peoples' deaths from this is acceptable to you?

Well as much as I hope you are back to work asap it's the virus controlling things right now. That's just the way it is.

I am working. My job is actually deemed critical infrastructure and an essential service. Most of us are working from home. I have to go into the office at least once a week.

I want the lockdown to be over just as much as anyone else. I hate not being to get my daily Starbucks. My wife cannot work. My daughter cannot work. I worry that my working and my son working are going to expose us and the rest of our family to this deadly virus.

Nobody wants the economy to tank, but when faced with a bad and a worse situation, I'll take the bad over the worse. Worse is hundreds of thousands of people dying that don't have to. The economy WILL recover, dead people cannot.
Your job is gaurenteed, so you don't care if other people starve. You're a leftwing asshole.

Did you not read that half of my household is out of work? Yes, I do care about the people who are not working, but they are ALIVE. A robust stimulus and full unemployment benefits will keep them from starving until people are allowed to go back to work.

Are you out of work?

My income comes from my employer. And no one really gives a shit what a piece of pathetic fucking moronic shit like you thinks the actual number will ultimately be.

But you didn't answer the question I am interested in having answered ... how many peoples' deaths from this is acceptable to you?
Who is your employer?

Here's my question: Where does your income come from? Only someone with a gaurenteed income wouldn't be concerned about the economy, and that obviously describes you. Prove to us that you aren't a douchebag hypocrite.

face-palm-gif.278959
That's your plan, asshole.
No, fucking moron, it's Impeached Trump's plan. He re-evaluated the lock down, determined we're not ready to end it and he extended the lock down
Then he'll re-evaluate the situation at the end of the month.

Are you ever not a fucking moron?

Ever??

Forum List

Back