Our Economy Can't Take This, Get it Over With

Regardless of the proper letter designation, it's CHANGING.... including the deaths of the young, that did not occur in the L strain
I don't know that to be true at all. The doctor who first raised the alarm in China on this was 34...died of it
It is making me wonder if it was created as a bio weapon, but it got loose?

Let's not go down the crazy rabbit holes mmmmkay?

It didn't take long for you to adopt the new Trump narrative. Which is basically, "We can't jeopardize my re-election for the sake of thousands of lives."
It didn't take liberals long to decide they'd welcome an economic depression with open arms if it helped them in the election.
You didn't answer the question.

How many lives are you personally willing to sacrifice for Trump? Give us a hard number. Which of your relatives or loved ones will you give over to the virus?
How many people are you willing to destroy financially so Biden can win?

Take your balls out of your purse and answer the question. How many lives? A million? Two? What's the number? The USA is already number one in cases. Shall we all pour out on the street and really blow those numbers out of the water? What do you think THAT will do to the economy?
If the "lock down" was extended to Dec 31, people would still be dying and we would still be getting new cases of corona virus. Therefore, the only decision to be made is how badly the economy will be destroyed to save a few lives. We aren't talking one or two million. We are only talking a few thousand if the lockdown is extended beyond the current specified end date. So tell us, how many tens of millions do you want to put in the unemployment line to save the lives of a few thousand people in their 70s and 80s. Gives us an end date. Give us an unemployment rate you deem acceptable. 20%? 30%? 40%?

BTW, it's obvious you're another retired asshole collecting a government pension who doesn't have to worry about having a job. You don't give a damn about other people. You want this thing to be as damaging to the economy as much as you can possibly make it because that's the only way you believe you can defeat Trump.

I am working. My job is actually deemed critical infrastructure and an essential service. Most of us are working from home. I have to go into the office at least once a week.

I want the lockdown to be over just as much as anyone else. I hate not being to get my daily Starbucks. My wife cannot work. My daughter cannot work. I worry that my working and my son working are going to expose us and the rest of our family to this deadly virus.

Nobody wants the economy to tank, but when faced with a bad and a worse situation, I'll take the bad over the worse. Worse is hundreds of thousands of people dying that don't have to. The economy WILL recover, dead people cannot.
Your job is gaurenteed, so you don't care if other people starve. You're a leftwing asshole.

Last edited:
It didn't take long for you to adopt the new Trump narrative. Which is basically, "We can't jeopardize my re-election for the sake of thousands of lives."
It didn't take liberals long to decide they'd welcome an economic depression with open arms if it helped them in the election.
You didn't answer the question.

How many lives are you personally willing to sacrifice for Trump? Give us a hard number. Which of your relatives or loved ones will you give over to the virus?
How many people are you willing to destroy financially so Biden can win?

Take your balls out of your purse and answer the question. How many lives? A million? Two? What's the number? The USA is already number one in cases. Shall we all pour out on the street and really blow those numbers out of the water? What do you think THAT will do to the economy?
If the "lock down" was extended to Dec 31, people would still be dying and we would still be getting new cases of corona virus. Therefore, the only decision to be made is how badly the economy will be destroyed to save a few lives. We aren't talking one or two million. We are only talking a few thousand if the lockdown is extended beyond the current specified end date. So tell us, how many tens of millions do you want to put in the unemployment line to save the lives of a few thousand people in their 70s and 80s. Gives us an end date. Give us an unemployment rate you deem acceptable. 20%? 30%? 40%?

BTW, it's obvious you're another retired asshole collecting a government pension who doesn't have to worry about having a job. You don't give a damn about other people. You want this thing to be as damaging to the economy as much as you can possibly make it because that's the only way you believe you can defeat Trump.
Fucking moron, if people are still dying on lock down, many more would be dying without s lock down.

You're allergic to common sense.
ROLF! More? How many more? 10? 100? As opposed to 30 million unemployed?

Go fuck yourself, douchebag. You're obviously retired on a government pension. That's the only way you wouldn't be concerned about the economic damage.

what the idiots don't get is that if the economy totally crashes, there won't be money for their govt checks. liberal = stupid, they prove it every day.

Yes, actually there will be. We can "live off credit" until we have flattened the curve. What "you idiots" don't understand is that human life is more important than whether or not your 401K is performing well.
you may be able to live off credit, but other people can't. Most people need to have money coming in. We can't allow this shutdown to go one for months and months. That's what you morons pretend not to understand. You ratinalize it because you imagine the longer it goes on, the better your chances of defeating Trump.

You're a bunch of douchebags who don't give a damn about anyone but yourselves.

---When stores and stadiums are empty and our cities look like ghost towns, consumer spending—the lifeblood of the economy—will lessen by hundreds of billions if not trillions of dollars. The implosion in spending will lead to millions of fewer jobs, to even less spending—a downward spiral with no obvious end in sight.---

Just do what our moms did when one kid had chicken pox, expose it to everyone and get it over with. We can't afford to let Democrats ruin our economy.

FB_IMG_1585753355914.jpg

---When stores and stadiums are empty and our cities look like ghost towns, consumer spending—the lifeblood of the economy—will lessen by hundreds of billions if not trillions of dollars. The implosion in spending will lead to millions of fewer jobs, to even less spending—a downward spiral with no obvious end in sight.---

Just do what our moms did when one kid had chicken pox, expose it to everyone and get it over with. We can't afford to let Democrats ruin our economy.

View attachment 318818
Get this through your head, moron: we are not going to wait until after the last death and the last case are reported. Whatever the decision on when to re-open the economy, there will be deaths that occur afterwards. Only someone suffering brain damage would insist we can keep the economy shut down for a year or more.

It's gonna be at least 2 months before we see people going back to work. So settle in our economy will have to withstand it.

I hope you are correct but the way things are going I'm predicting end of May. If that's the case the economy will be fine...even president Trump is saying 100,000 to 200,000 people will succumb to it. His words,to e, and I flection speak to the DIRE situation. The stimulus checks are a great great idea he had and signed.

Your job is gaurenteed, so you don't care if other people starve. You're a leftwing asshole.
You do realize you've summarily condemned every public offical , up to and including Congress and the Prez with that statement.......

~S~

Unfortunately we don't know how much the CEO chisels off....but REAL ordinary working americans living paycheck to paycheck deserve the help. America currently holds the hardest working most productive workforce in the world by far. They need a break.

Are you offering to sacrifice yourself for the economy?

Most people are far more concerned about their health than the economy....which means people are still thinking rationally

now that was funny -

How many lives are you personally willing to sacrifice for Trump? Give us a hard number. Which of your relatives or loved ones will you give over to appease your god?

I'm not too concerned about yours.
Well, thats what makes me a liberal and you a Trump sucking psychophant. I DO care about yours even when you apparently don't.

Could you not?

No. I will continue to care about others, even you and your family. I sincerely hope you are staying safe, maintaining safe distances, staying home and washing your hands frequently.

Wash your hands like you just got done cutting jalapenos and are about to take your contacts out!
You don't seem to care if anyone goes bankrupt and can no longer afford a roof over their heads or food on the table.
Sell your guns and ammo. You could probaly pay cash for a double wide.

How many lives are you personally willing to sacrifice for Trump? Give us a hard number. Which of your relatives or loved ones will you give over to appease your god?

I'm not too concerned about yours.
Well, thats what makes me a liberal and you a Trump sucking psychophant. I DO care about yours even when you apparently don't.

Could you not?

No. I will continue to care about others, even you and your family. I sincerely hope you are staying safe, maintaining safe distances, staying home and washing your hands frequently.

Wash your hands like you just got done cutting jalapenos and are about to take your contacts out!
You don't seem to care if anyone goes bankrupt and can no longer afford a roof over their heads or food on the table.
Sell your guns and ammo. You could probaly pay cash for a double wide.
You just confirmed what I said. You ridicule people who need to go back to work. You're a piece of shit.

You obviously willing to sacrifice the livelyhoods of tens of millions of people for the sake of a few thousand 70 and 80 year olds.

People need to work. They need to put food on the table, and you don't give a fuck about them.

How much do you want to bet your collecting a government pension of have some kind of guaranteed job?

Forum List

Back