Our Economy Can't Take This, Get it Over With

People have known for centuries that staying away from sick people in an epidemic prevents the spread of disease. Since there is no way of knowing whose sick, social distancing is all we got.
Social distancing, a great way to flatten the economy.

People have known for centuries that staying away from sick people in an epidemic prevents the spread of disease. Since there is no way of knowing whose sick, social distancing is all we got.
True but it seems to be the only choice other than letting the virus run it's course till most of the country develops an immunity which would be 60% to 80% infected.

Sounds like you are willing to sacrifice lives to save the economy.

Sounds like you are willing and eager to have everybody starving to death as a result of crashing the economy for nothing.

This is SHTF for real now. Bigger than The Great Depression and WW2.

In WW2 people had jobs and dance clubs were booming.

Sounds like you are willing and eager to have everybody starving to death as a result of crashing the economy for nothing.

Liberals like Faun will complain the loudest about the economy after the china virus is defeated

Liberals like Faun will complain the loudest about the economy after the china virus is defeated
It will not be "defeated" until for sure the economy cannot recover.

That's how this is going down. I don't like it, but I'm here.

It appears that libs want to sit this out for a year if they can keep getting government checks

Speaking of which I wonder if teachers and other government employees who have not been laid off will get the $1200 bucks too?

what a ripoff

It appears that libs want to sit this out for a year if they can keep getting government checks

Speaking of which I wonder if teachers and other government employees who have not been laid off will get the $1200 bucks too?

what a ripoff
Working people cannot afford to do that.
Do people not understand that the government runs on taxes paid by workers?
That's not where Congress gets their money though. They get their money from companies that bribe them, then the politicians vote the company's way.
It can't be all Chiefs and no Indians, dumbasses.
I refuse to allow my fellow Americans to be enslaved, as well.

Last edited:

what a ripoff
Working people cannot afford to do that.

Trump does but very few others in washington do

Do you guys have any idea how much protecting the public health is costing our wealthy elites?

Get back to work!

Trump 2020
They aren't the ones filing for unemployment, moron.

Is this what you want to see?

2657.jpg

True but it seems to be the only choice other than letting the virus run it's course till most of the country develops an immunity which would be 60% to 80% infected.
A popular prediction

even Dr Faucci claims flattening the bell curve only extends it to fall, and into the ultimate petri dish.....school

~S~

do we have a choice?

~S~
Yes, we do. We can send people back to work after we're passed the peak. You must be collecting a government pension if you believe we can wait until the last case has been recorded. You obviously don't care if the whole country goes swirling down the drain an people are dying of starvation. You're just another tick sponging off the taxpayers who doesn't give a damn about other people.

A popular prediction

even Dr Faucci claims flattening the bell curve only extends it to fall, and into the ultimate petri dish.....school

~S~
You actually believe the shutdown is going to extend until fall? You're a fucking fool.

It didn't take long for you to adopt the new Trump narrative. Which is basically, "We can't jeopardize my re-election for the sake of thousands of lives."
It didn't take liberals long to decide they'd welcome an economic depression with open arms if it helped them in the election.
You didn't answer the question.

How many lives are you personally willing to sacrifice for Trump? Give us a hard number. Which of your relatives or loved ones will you give over to the virus?
How many people are you willing to destroy financially so Biden can win?

Take your balls out of your purse and answer the question. How many lives? A million? Two? What's the number? The USA is already number one in cases. Shall we all pour out on the street and really blow those numbers out of the water? What do you think THAT will do to the economy?
If the "lock down" was extended to Dec 31, people would still be dying and we would still be getting new cases of corona virus. Therefore, the only decision to be made is how badly the economy will be destroyed to save a few lives. We aren't talking one or two million. We are only talking a few thousand if the lockdown is extended beyond the current specified end date. So tell us, how many tens of millions do you want to put in the unemployment line to save the lives of a few thousand people in their 70s and 80s. Gives us an end date. Give us an unemployment rate you deem acceptable. 20%? 30%? 40%?

BTW, it's obvious you're another retired asshole collecting a government pension who doesn't have to worry about having a job. You don't give a damn about other people. You want this thing to be as damaging to the economy as much as you can possibly make it because that's the only way you believe you can defeat Trump.

Conservatives like you will be dead from the Coronavirus because you don't take it seriously enough. Watch how many of you attend church services.

do we have a choice?

~S~
This can turn around fairly quickly, if we see (a) new cases slow down and reverse, and (b) a new vaccine or some medical procedure pop up.

The question is how long it takes to get from here to there. If it's fairly soon (two, three months), there's probably enough juice left to head back up.

what a ripoff
Dumbfuck, Impeached Trump is handing out those checks.

face-palm-gif.278959

do we have a choice?

~S~
This can turn around fairly quickly, if we see (a) new cases slow down and reverse, and (b) a new vaccine or some medical procedure pop up.

The question is how long it takes to get from here to there. If it's fairly soon (two, three months), there's probably enough juice left to head back up.
This idiot is saying we have to wait until the last death and last new case is recorded before we go back to work. He simply isn't serious and he's the lowest kind of douchebag.

Forum List

Back