“Our diversity is our strength”....why do Dems say this without offering data to prove it?

Walk into any gym and see who lifts the heaviest weight. Absolutely objective measurable and immune to your stupid fucking wishes

You are wrong and that is proven,

Strength can be objectively measured. Your notion of right and werong is STRICTLY subkjective.

Now that you have been corrected cough up some evidence and stop dodging and weaving all over the place to avoid it
Haha, you totally ignored my question. So don’t be talking about dodging and weaving you hypocrite. Now do I show your argument the same weak diversion that you showed mine or give a direct answer… I’ll go with option B.

Of course strength CAN be objective when asked to be measured under defined conditions… like who can lift more weight at the gym. What a lame example.

Strength as a whole is subjective though. There is physical strength, mental strength, moral strength etc. when you ask the general question, what makes our country stronger that is subjective.

Otherwise with your retarded example the correct answer would be able bodied men and some women who work out. So let’s ditch the children and elderly and handicapped shall we?! That should make us stronger!!!! Right??

I answered… the golden rule. Treat others as you’d like to be treated. Right and wrong…. Accepting others, providing equal opportunity, loving thy neighbor, helping those in need. Draw from whatever your foundation for morals and ethics may be. The Bible, Koran, the Art of the deal…
No, you didn't answer. You dodged again. You're a sleazy lying prog.

Haha, you totally ignored my question. So don’t be talking about dodging and weaving you hypocrite. Now do I show your argument the same weak diversion that you showed mine or give a direct answer… I’ll go with option B.

Of course strength CAN be objective when asked to be measured under defined conditions… like who can lift more weight at the gym. What a lame example.

Strength as a whole is subjective though. There is physical strength, mental strength, moral strength etc. when you ask the general question, what makes our country stronger that is subjective.

Now you are lying like a coward, I answered it clearly

It is a perfect example which PROVES you wrong what is lame is your running from it like a coward

Now answer up boy

Otherwise with your retarded example the correct answer would be able bodied men and some women who work out. So let’s ditch the children and elderly and handicapped shall we?! That should make us stronger!!!! Right??
You’re trying real hard FEELZ guy but your retarded semantics are making you look….well…..retarded.
Look, just like in business, when a nation changes it’s operations and things go to shit any sane person can draw a straight line from the change to the shitter. Come on man…extract FEELZ head from ass once.

Now you are lying like a coward, I answered it clearly

It is a perfect example which PROVES you wrong what is lame is your running from it like a coward

Now answer up boy
You did not answer it clearly. A clear answer would have been “mugger” or “old lady”… you dodged and brought up a weight lifting analogy.

Lets cut the bullshit…..
We’re $30T in debt, we have a larger homeless population than the population of some countries, Veterans sleeping, pissing, shitting and dying on our streets, a middle class that can’t save a dime or get ahead, 20-40 million illegal trespassers fucking over our citizenry, a worthless public school system, a destroyed healthcare system, inflation at a 40 year high, interest rates climbing, fuel / energy at all time highs, a citizenry that hates one another, criminality that’s off the charts, social media and media steering the direction of the nation…I could go on and on.
Globalist FEELZ aside….When do you think our government should stop burdening American taxpayers with Mexico’s junk?

You’re trying real hard FEELZ guy but your retarded semantics are making you look….well…..retarded.
Look, just like in business, when a nation changes it’s operations and things go to shit any sane person can draw a straight line from the change to the shitter. Come on man…extract FEELZ head from ass once.
Boy y’all are getting real good at ignoring all the subject matter of my responses and changing the subject. Very weak tactic. I guess I’m the stronger one here

You did not answer it clearly. A clear answer would have been “mugger” or “old lady”… you dodged and brought up a weight lifting analogy.
I absoluetely did answer and very clearly you are now simply spouting bald faced lies

Now stop being a bitch and answer

Boy y’all are getting real good at ignoring all the subject matter of my responses and changing the subject. Very weak tactic. I guess I’m the stronger one here
You’re just spinning and injecting desperate semantics to create blur…you’ve offered no “subject matter”.

You are projecting and lying it is you and only you changing the subject and refusing to answerr

I absoluetely did answer and very clearly you are now simply spouting bald faced lies

Now stop being a bitch and answer
Oh my apologies then. Can you remind me from your clear answer if you chose the mugger or the old lady as the stronger one in the situation I asked you about?

You’re just spinning and injecting desperate semantics to create blur…you’ve offered no “subject matter”.
Nothing desperate from the power position. You dismiss my points by saying I didn’t make any when I clearly did. That means you’re not smart enough to engage so you resort to trolling. I’m used to it from you.

You are projecting and lying it is you and only you changing the subject and refusing to answerr
Which question do you think I refused to answer? Ask it again and I’ll give you a direct answer which I’m sure I’ve already done but lets let the broken record skip one more time

Haha, I answered twice and explained my answer. You just have no refute so you pretend that I dodged. Weak tactic.
You answered nothing, prog. Why do you even bother with this forum if you aren't going to make a point other than the fact that you're a weasel?

Nothing desperate from the power position. You dismiss my points by saying I didn’t make any when I clearly did. That means you’re not smart enough to engage so you resort to trolling. I’m used to it from you.
I’ve engaged you many times before…I know your type….I like watching you run around in circles, bobbing and weaving…it’s actually quite fascinating….quite comical.
It proves how self-manipulated you are…it’s how you keep your head in your anus on FEELZ issues.

Forum List

Back