“Our diversity is our strength”....why do Dems say this without offering data to prove it?

A period of Theocratic White Nationalism.

America's entire history was that until just 15 years ago when you communists came out of hiding and started trying to take over. Lessee:

Theocratic = A nation driven by morality and religion using God as the higher standard by which men aspire to live by where man helps man.

White = America is a nation founded by and built by northern Europeans so always was mostly white except for forced integration and imposed diversity by leftwing government policies.

Nationalism = The highest praise of all for a people who take pride in their country and put America first to keep us strong, safe and free.

Only a flea-bitten dirtball sleazebag subversive could find any problem with that, of America staying true to the values which made her the greatest country in the history of the planet! We need all of the theocratic white nationalism now that we can muster, for the alternative would be to become a godless heathen nation full of America-hating freaks and minorities quickly sliding into the realm of becoming a fallen shell of its former self swallowed up by the global hegemony!

Dear God -- I just described the democrat party to a tee.

America's entire history was that until just 15 years ago when you communists came out of hiding and started trying to take over. Lessee:

Theocratic = A nation driven by morality and religion using God as the higher standard by which men aspire to live by where man helps man.

White = America is a nation founded by and built by northern Europeans so always was mostly white except for forced integration and imposed diversity by leftwing government policies.

Nationalism = The highest praise of all for a people who take pride in their country and put America first to keep us strong, safe and free.

Only a flea-bitten dirtball sleazebag subversive could find any problem with that, of America staying true to the values which made her the greatest country in the history of the planet! We need all of the theocratic white nationalism now that we can muster, for the alternative would be to become a godless heathen nation full of America-hating freaks and minorities quickly sliding into the realm of becoming a fallen shell of its former self swallowed up by the global hegemony!

Dear God -- I just described the democrat party to a tee.
You nailed it…thanks for taking the time to do so.
Mac1958 offered you a very well thought out rational response. Poor guy

So, for those of you who are against diversity, okay.

We may be heading into a political period in which you can score some big victories on this issue.

What do you want? What is your plan? Exactly? Instead of just complaining, instead of just slap fighting back and forth, let's get specific.

Lay it out for us.
I'm not against TRUE DIVERSITY.

But what the liberals want is NOT diversity.

It is exclusionary moralism.

Things are going in your direction. Enjoy.

This is just the beginning. And we owe it all to you and Joe Biden and Nancy Pelosi and the rest of you virulent scum-suckers who lied, cheated and corrupted your way into power then went whole hog all out pedal to the floor with weaponized climatism, weaponized child subversive reeducation, weaponized foreign policy, and your weaponized deconstruction and decimation of America from within starting with wrecking our economy.

Many democrats came out against Obumma to vote Trump in 2016, and starting this Fall thanks to your ilk, they will be pouring out of the woodwork to vote all your asses out of office en masse.

^^^ LOOK! Another one of the heathen communist's great comebacks!
They're not smart enough to be commies.

They're just ordinary run of the mill authoritarian Stalinists.

The truth is whatever they say it is today. Broadcasted out through the American Pravda.

Marginalize the opposition, associate them with all manner of socially undesirable activities, accuse them of mental illness and if that doesn't work assassinate their character in public.

The Democratic party leadership is even running gulags.

How do you suppose fools like g5000 Skylar and initforme arrive at “our diversity is our strength”?
Is it all FEELZ based?

It's kind of a waste of time to provide you two clowns with data because you won't read it:

From my own personal experience, I really miss living in Toronto - one of the most diverse cities in the world. I miss the ethnic cuisines, but mostly I miss the energy that diversity brings.

Every time I'm in a diverse group, I learn or see something I didn't know about before, and it inspires ways of improving my own way of doing things.

The news letter for my daughter's school came home in 19 different languages. When you see a group of kids hanging out together, there's two white kids, two black/mixed race kids, and a couple of Asians. My neighbourhood poker game had 10 seat tables and there was always a 3/3/4 ratio at those table. Chinese, white, black.

It's kind of a waste of time to provide you two clowns with data because you won't read it:

From my own personal experience, I really miss living in Toronto - one of the most diverse cities in the world. I miss the ethnic cuisines, but mostly I miss the energy that diversity brings.

Every time I'm in a diverse group, I learn or see something I didn't know about before, and it inspires ways of improving my own way of doing things.

The news letter for my daughter's school came home in 19 different languages. When you see a group of kids hanging out together, there's two white kids, two black/mixed race kids, and a couple of Asians. My neighbourhood poker game had 10 seat tables and there was always a 3/3/4 ratio at those table. Chinese, white, black.
Hahaha…you globalists predictably default to “tacos”, “music” and varying “points of view”…..it’s weird that you always fail to recognize the bigger things, the things that should actually matter…you always ignore the elephant in the room to soothe your FEELZ.

• If New York City were all white, the murder rate would drop by 91 percent, the robbery rate by 81 percent, and the shootings rate by 97 percent.
• In an all-white Chicago, murder would decline 90 percent, rape by 81 percent, and robbery by 90 percent.
http://2kpcwh2r7phz1nq4jj237m22.wpe...t/uploads/2016/03/The-Color-of-Crime-2016.pdf

Last edited:
What kind of proof do you want? Right is better than wrong. It’s simple morals and ethics.
Hold on…so “simple morals and ethics“ require Americans to foster the worlds most desperate and stand by as they fuck up our country?

What kind of proof do you want?
I suppose you could start with something that contrasts with this….

• If New York City were all white, the murder rate would drop by 91 percent, the robbery rate by 81 percent, and the shootings rate by 97 percent.
• In an all-white Chicago, murder would decline 90 percent, rape by 81 percent, and robbery by 90 percent.
http://2kpcwh2r7phz1nq4jj237m22.wpe...t/uploads/2016/03/The-Color-of-Crime-2016.pdf

Hold on…so “simple morals and ethics“ require Americans to foster the worlds most desperate and stand by as they fuck up our country?

I suppose you could start with something that contrasts with this….

Yes.

The stats you posted are BS. Nothing to address

Forum List

Back