“Our diversity is our strength”....why do Dems say this without offering data to prove it?

What kind of proof do you want? Right is better than wrong. It’s simple morals and ethics.
Like he said data.

Maybe you have heard of empirical evidence,

There is no evidence supporting the claim that diversity - strength. Unless one means diversity of ideas and thought.

Multi cultural diversity accomplishes zero. It is not a bad thing per say but in no way a strength. So lack of multi cultural diversity is not a bad thing either.

I’m not sure what it does for us. There’s not the presumed homogeneity. Most of us have friends of all there is and , I think, one dominant group as the numbers grow.

There you have it folks…once upon a time long before the free shit era America NEEDED EUROPEAN immigrants and Emma Lazarus wrote our immigration policy…I mean a poem…therefore we are now required (for eternity) to take in and foster Mexico’s trash and their litters of silver tooth money trees… because “morals and ethics” and all.
The stats you posted are BS. Nothing to address
Because those racist facts hurt your bleeding heart globalist feelings…or because you say so?
The piece is full of links to credible data sources…don’t be scared, click on them.

I’m not sure what it does for us. There’s not the presumed homogeneity. Most of us have friends of all there is and , I think, one dominant group as the numbers grow.
A quick glance at the data in ALL diverse shitholes would make you real sure of what it does for us.

“Our diversity is our strength”

That the racist, bigoted, hateful right rejects this fact is the problem.
“Facts” are ALWAYS easily proven…that’s why they’re facts. The fact is, NONE of you bleeding heart globalist whacks have been able to show us ANY data that proves “diversity is our strength”….all sane courageous folks know that “our diversity is our demise”

The truth is that Whites are inferior. They know this and spend a lot of time trumpeting how awesome they are without any evidence to support this.

Like he said data.

Maybe you have heard of empirical evidence,

There is no evidence supporting the claim that diversity - strength. Unless one means diversity of ideas and thought.

Multi cultural diversity accomplishes zero. It is not a bad thing per say but in no way a strength. So lack of multi cultural diversity is not a bad thing either.
You don’t need imperial evidence to prove that right is right and wrong is wrong. It just is

You don’t need imperial evidence to prove that right is right and wrong is wrong. It just is
Right and wrong is subjective.

The question is not whether something is right or wrong but rather is it a STRENGTH

For that you need solid evidence.

Right and wrong. Just go by the golden rule and pretty much do the opposite of the shit you promote on this website and you’ll be just fine
That wasn't a "yes" oif "no" question. I asked what was immoral about it. You dodged.

No you don’t. Strength is subjective as well
Wrong

Strenth is objectively measurable in many ways.

So yes you do and that is FACT

You cannot provide any evidence because the claim that diversity is a strength is an ideological LIE

Wrong

Strenth is objectively measurable in many ways.

So yes you do and that is FACT

You cannot provide any evidence because the claim that diversity is a strength is an ideological LIE
Two people can look at a situation… say a soup Nazi mugging an old lady who walked away from the mugging to go to a soup kitchen and feed homeless people… one person may say the mugger was the strong person because he over powered the lady and left with her purse. The other may say that the lady was the stronger person for her resolve and selfless act following a tragic event.

See strength is subjective. I say the old lady is the stronger person. What say you?

Two people can look at a situation… say a soup Nazi mugging an old lady who walked away from the mugging to go to a soup kitchen and feed homeless people… one person may say the mugger was the strong person because he over powered the lady and left with her purse. The other may say that the lady was the stronger person for her resolve and selfless act following a tragic event.

See strength is subjective. I say the old lady is the stronger person. What say you?
Walk into any gym and see who lifts the heaviest weight. Absolutely objective measurable and immune to your stupid fucking wishes

You are wrong and that is proven,

Strength can be objectively measured. Your notion of right and werong is STRICTLY subkjective.

Now that you have been corrected cough up some evidence and stop dodging and weaving all over the place to avoid it

That wasn't a "yes" oif "no" question. I asked what was immoral about it. You dodged.
I answered… the golden rule. Treat others as you’d like to be treated. Right and wrong…. Accepting others, providing equal opportunity, loving thy neighbor, helping those in need. Draw from whatever your foundation for morals and ethics may be. The Bible, Koran, the Art of the deal…

The truth is that Whites are inferior. They know this and spend a lot of time trumpeting how awesome they are without any evidence to support this.
The “evidence” is all around you, it’s all over the world. There are no white Liberias, no white Yemens, there are no white Venezuelas or Colombias…..no white Detroits, Baltimores, St Louis’, Chicagos, East LA’s….look at prison populations, unemployment lines, bread lines….etc etc….Come on man, follow the science, don’t be scared. Facts are not racist.
• If New York City were all white, the murder rate would drop by 91 percent, the robbery rate by 81 percent, and the shootings rate by 97 percent.
• In an all-white Chicago, murder would decline 90 percent, rape by 81 percent, and robbery by 90 percent.
http://2kpcwh2r7phz1nq4jj237m22.wpe...t/uploads/2016/03/The-Color-of-Crime-2016.pdf

Forum List

Back