“Our diversity is our strength”....why do Dems say this without offering data to prove it?

Just answer the question or go fuck yourself. I'm not here to play 20 guesses.
Sorry baby… you asked for empirical evidence and I wrote imperial… it was an autocorrect typo. You really couldn’t figure that one out?!

You answered nothing, prog. Why do you even bother with this forum if you aren't going to make a point other than the fact that you're a weasel?
I always give direct answers and explain my points. I’m sorry if you can’t handle the truth.

I’m obsessed with scary facts and protecting/preserving America like all good real Americans are…aren’t educators all about facts?
Yet it seems you understand nothing about America, and the only thing you talk about is scary, scary skin color. FEEEEEEEEELZ.

I’ve engaged you many times before…I know your type….I like watching you run around in circles, bobbing and weaving…it’s actually quite fascinating….quite comical.
It proves how self-manipulated you are…it’s how you keep your head in your anus on FEELZ issues.
I don’t know where you think the bobbing and weaving is coming from. I have zero problems giving honest and direct answers unlike you all you avoid addressing most everything I say unless you’re distorting it or playing dumb.

The exact opposite is what you do.
Go back and read your posts on the past few pages and please show me one that has a substantive direct answer. You can’t. You just troll. Worthless

I can show you several of mine

I don’t know where you think the bobbing and weaving is coming from. I have zero problems giving honest and direct answers unlike you all you avoid addressing most everything I say unless you’re distorting it or playing dumb.
When do you ever do that, douchenozzle?

When do you ever do that, douchenozzle?
All the time, case in point. Name a question in this thread that I’ve dodged or an argument of mine that youve challenged and I haven’t backed up.

Cause I can show posts from all three of you turds dodging my questions and arguments

We’ve heard this over and over again...Pelosi, Sanders, the Kenyan, Kameltoe Hairyass...they’ve all parroted this...Does it feel good to say such a thing or is there data to prove it?

The country has always been diverse back to the pilgrims, Puritans, Anabaptists, Quakers etc. You have the fourth grade version of American history.

All the time, case in point. Name a question in this thread that I’ve dodged or an argument of mine that youve challenged and I haven’t backed up.

Cause I can show posts from all three of you turds dodging my questions and arguments
Here's one: What does imperial mean?

how long do you suppose those in your diversity group start eating and destroying each other when they gain whatever they are after?
Not one of you fuckers cares for America at least with Conservatives that's what unites us against you idiots.

If your family tree doesn't branch, you have bigger problems than diversity. Have you ever heard of hybrid vigor?

The country has always been diverse back to the pilgrims, Puritans, Anabaptists, Quakers etc. You have the fourth grade version of American history.
Well to be fair, that's probably as far as he got.

If your family tree doesn't branch, you have bigger problems than diversity. Have you ever heard of hybrid vigor?

I'm not a science person, but if the gene pool is small and stagnant, you do have other problems .. like Tay Sachs and/or neurological problems. Did I spell Tay Sachs right? Not to single out consanguinity among Jews as many cultures and tribal groups marry cousins.

Forum List

Back