“Our diversity is our strength”....why do Dems say this without offering data to prove it?

Are you admitting that you don't have a solution for it?
He's a typical leftist, never admitting their failure to do what they campaign to do. Little sissies like Billy always need an adult to take care of their every need. That's why they keep voting for Democrats and things only get worse.

Celebrate Diversity ...

0928-playboy-african-american.jpg

It is pretty simple...

Diversity talks about inclusion, about making everyone a productive member of society. Who is to say a Stock broker is worth ten times the fireman that saves people lives... We put monetary value on it but we are human and we make mistakes...

If you think a country can work optimally by getting rid of minorities or alternative cultures in society could you please explain how you perceive that to happen...

Please tell us your solution...
No body is smart enough to make anyone anything much less a " productive member " ( which means NOTHING ) of society.

There is no evidence whatsoeevr thaty diversity is a strength especially in the context meant by the left.

Challenging the false religion of diversity is not racist or advocating getting rid of anyone.

The solution is to drop the diversity bullshit and let people work out their own issues regardless of inclusion or not

No body is smart enough to make anyone anything much less a " productive member " ( which means NOTHING ) of society.

There is no evidence whatsoeevr thaty diversity is a strength especially in the context meant by the left.

Challenging the false religion of diversity is not racist or advocating getting rid of anyone.

The solution is to drop the diversity bullshit and let people work out their own issues regardless of inclusion or not
CowboyTed and the left will lean into the 73 Indian and Nigerian doctors that add value to our nation while they completely ignore the 20-40 million thirdworlders here without consent.

The Leftist “solution” to ALL problems is to pretend they don’t exist.
Remember, most of Americas problems are manifested and fostered by the Left….weird huh?
So what was your answer to my question? We get rid of those 40 million people and then what?

HERE IS WHY WE NEED DIVERSITY : My city next to Detroit was 100% white and NO CRIME. Many of the citizens BECAME LIBTARDS because they NEVER EXPERIENCED CRIME !!!! I know a retired teacher that got ripped off by a black couple in the store by stealing her purse. Her response was : "YOU MEAN THAT PEOPLE ACTUALLY STEAL !?!?! I WOULD WALK BY 10 PURSES AND NOT TAKE THEM. If we had Knee Grows, those idiots would not have become Libtards because they would be living IN THE REAL WORLD with CRIME, not some Sugar Coated Brady Bunch City where everybody has a pet unicorn. Now, this problem is being remedied as THEY MOVE IN. In 2 yrs, we will be putting gates on our doors and getting pet pit bulls.

Diversity is our strength, my ass. Every time I see diversity, I see trouble. Cowboys and Indians, Muslims and Jews, Yankees and Rebels, Tutsis and Hutus, Republicans and Democrats, etc. Diversity is nothing to strive for.

Democrats do….how can they make such a claim- “our diversity is our strength” if all diverse communities, cities and states are such filthy, dangerous, divided shitholes?
The phrase is quite misleading and dishonest isn’t it?

You do know Raygun said that at his speech as he was leaving the Whitehouse don't you?
MAGA

We’ve heard this over and over again...Pelosi, Sanders, the Kenyan, Kameltoe Hairyass...they’ve all parroted this...Does it feel good to say such a thing or is there data to prove it?

America has always been diverse. Immigrants from different countries , speaking different languages... Black slaves, Chinese railroad builders... Russians, Poles, Greeks, Puerto Ricans,....

Forum List

Back