Our darkest days are ahead of us

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012
Biden Broadcasts Doom-And-Gloom Holiday Message – The Bearded Patriot

Before this holiday season, Joe Biden tells the country he will soon pretend to lead that our darkest days of Covid are in front of us, not behind us, even with a vaccine being passed out as we speak?

Shrug, with Jo Bi Deng about to become President, I can't really argue. Your lives are over, what can I say?

Actually our darkest days are right now, with the sun hanging on the (Southern) Cross for three days before it resurrects and starts to rise on the horizon again. Which is why we put lights on our houses.

Hope this helps.

Before this holiday season, Joe Biden tells the country he will soon pretend to lead that our darkest days of Covid are in front of us, not behind us, even with a vaccine being passed out as we speak?

Shrug, with Jo Bi Deng about to become President, I can't really argue. Your lives are over, what can I say?
'Never let a good disaster go to waste'....just what America needs in the middle of a pandemic - doom and gloom fear-mongering...even as the vaccines are being delivered.

Biden is right but not for the reason he gave lol

If the dems take the Senate and he sits in the oval it will indeed be dark days ahead of us.

Since the election, conservatives have been saying that our darkest days are ahead of us.

Sleepy Joe agrees. Hopefully this wasn't his last lucid moment.

Actually our darkest days are right now, with the sun hanging on the (Southern) Cross for three days before it resurrects and starts to rise on the horizon again. Which is why we put lights on our houses.
So, that makes biden a moron

Right?

He's correct of course. It will be a long, dark winter with 3,000 or more Americans dying every day. Vaccine is cool, but it'll be summer before most of us have access.

Sucks to have a president who actually tells you the truth huh? :rolleyes-41:

Right?

No actually it makes the OP a moron.
you are the one who pointed out that biden is full of shit with his “darkest days” misstatement

Hope this helps.
1608743284960.png

He's correct of course. It will be a long, dark winter with 3,000 or more Americans dying every day. Vaccine is cool, but it'll be summer before most of us have access.

Wait --- do you mean to tell us the Bronx ISN'T a very wonderful place in Germany?

B-but I read it in a legitimate publication! Written by no less an esteemed source than John Miller!

I saw this magazine at the continental airport in 1776:

170627200707-trump-time-mag-full-169.jpg

Right?

No actually it makes the OP a moron.
you are the one who pointed out that biden is full of shit with his “darkest days” misstatement

Actually the OP said that. Way to read.

Actually the OP said that. Way to read.
And so did you

everyone including you agrees biden is an idiot, just fir different reasons

Dark days the consequence of Trump's incompetence and mishandling of the pandemic.

Wait --- do you mean to tell us the Bronx ISN'T a very wonderful place in Germany?

B-but I read it in a legitimate publication! Written by no less an esteemed source than John Miller!

I saw this magazine at the continental airport in 1776:

170627200707-trump-time-mag-full-169.jpg

Was it in the baggage claim area? :cool-45:

america-revolutionary-war-airport-stories-759.jpg

Forum List

Back