Our Country Music Chat

Happy 61st birthday to Diamond Rio lead singer Marty Roe! :) :) :)

God bless you and him and everyone in his circle always!!!

Holly

P.S. Today also would've been the 63rd birthday of the late great Joe Diffie.....I still can't believe that he already has to be addressed in such a way, to me, he should still be here!!!

To me, this is the best that I have ever heard Joe Diffie sing. His performance begins at the 0:40 second mark. To me, it couldn't have been better, he is missed so much.

God bless you and his family always!!!

Holly

P.S. His smile at the end is like the cherry that completes his ice cream sundae. :) :) :)

Go here for highly disturbing news concerning late country legend Tom T. Hall.

Holly

P.S. If what's written there is all true, my only question is what in the world was that man thinking?

Go here for highly disturbing news concerning late country legend Tom T. Hall.

Holly

P.S. If what's written there is all true, my only question is what in the world was that man thinking?
In the past, I have seen other stories about him that were not true. Some years back they said he died of a heart attack in Miami. Then we got the news of his real death years afterward. I would wait before I believe this one.

^^^ Something tells me that this time, what's being said may be true since the cause of death was never said when his passing first happened last year. Why it wasn't shared sooner is the only question, but then again, who in their right mind would be quicker to share such news? His being gone is already sad enough.

Holly

Go here for an interesting write up concerning Gretchen Wilson.

God bless you and the Redneck Woman always!!!

Holly

P.S. To me, it is sad if what she said about the royalty money really is true.

Go here for an interesting write up concerning Gretchen Wilson.

God bless you and the Redneck Woman always!!!

Holly

P.S. To me, it is sad if what she said about the royalty money really is true.
According to a high
school friend who is in the business, she told me years ago what Gretchen Wilson said about Royalties.
She was winding her career down and it's just then she getting some checks in.

^^^ I was lucky enough to see her within her first year on the radio in the fall of 2004 at a liquor free gathering in Maryville, TN. I was there for the headliner which was Diamond Rio. I couldn't have been happier with how traditional she was that night. I hope that her live show has not changed since then.

Her last top ten song was the title track of her second album named "All Jacked Up". It went to radio in 2005. Five more albums were later on put out there. The last one got released five years ago.

God bless you and Gretchen and Diamond Rio always!!!

Holly

P.S. Out of what I've heard from her, my favorite songs are "Politically Uncorrect", "California Girls", "One Of The Boys", "Don't Do Me No Good", "Work Hard, Play Harder", "I Got Your Country Right Here", "Still Rollin'", and "Rowdy".

To me, this song from Toby Keith should've gone to radio in 1998. Why it never did, I have no idea.

God bless you and him always!!!

Holly

P.S. I don't know why some songs get videos made to go with them, but never once get sent to radio.

To me, this song from Toby Keith should've gone to radio in 1998. Why it never did, I have no idea.

God bless you and him always!!!

Holly

P.S. I don't know why some songs get videos made to go with them, but never once get sent to radio.

Thanks for posting this video. It is about all the rest of us. Should be shown to the elite and say this is us. Enjoy your wealth that we made for you.

I pray that Trace Adkins has himself a safe and awesome 60th birthday today!

God bless you and him and his family always!!!

Holly (a day one fan of him)

P.S. His new TV show named Monarch premieres January 30th on the FOX network.

Forum List

Back