Ouch

g5000

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2011
Just to provide a little context as to how badly the red wavers were schlonged:

All seven of the Republican gubernatorial candidates who refused to commit to certify Biden's 2020 win lost their elections.

All eight of the Trump-endorsed election denier Secretary of State candidates in the battleground states crashed and burned.

Two election deniers successfully primaried two Republicans who voted to impeach Trump. They went on to lose the election, thus handing two seats to the Democrats.

And now Kevin McCarthy will have such a narrow majority in the House, he is going to have to suck MTG's dick to get anything done.

There is much ado about the possibility McCarthy might not get voted in as Speaker. The psychos are all atwitter over the possibility of giving him the heave-ho.

In case you are thinking it is not a sure thing McCarthy has enough votes from the Republicans in the House to be installed as Speaker, you should know that ALL members of the House vote for Speaker, including the Democrats.

Links for this topic:

Just to provide a little context as to how badly the red wavers were schlonged:

All seven of the Republican gubernatorial candidates who refused to commit to certify Biden's 2020 win lost their elections.

All eight of the Trump-endorsed election denier Secretary of State candidates in the battleground states crashed and burned.

The two election deniers successfully primaried two Republicans who voted to impeach Trump. They went on to lose the election, thus handing two seats to the Democrats.

And now Kevin McCarthy will have such a narrow majority in the House, he is going to have to suck MTG's dick to get anything done.

There is much ado about the possibility McCarthy might not get voted in as Speaker. The psychos are all atwitter over the possibility of giving him the heave-ho.

In case you are thinking it is not a sure thing McCarthy has enough votes from the Republicans in the House to be installed as Speaker, you should know that ALL members of the House vote for Speaker.

Links for this topic:

When it comes to survival people will follow real men unless corrupted. And corruption has killed a lot of people.

There are no real men in the Republican caucus.

They are the most subservient cucks in the history of the republic.

The real men were primaried out, and replaced by Democrats.
You cheaters will only be punished on judgment day. Yes God cares that you ripped off millions of voters.
Straight to Hell for you, sparky.

Meh, 218 is 218.....I see gridlock in your future.
There will still be Hunter Biden committees and Impeach Joe Biden articles which will die on the vine, and lots of discussion about dismantling the Jewish space laser and stuff.

But I was kind of hoping the plan to raise the Social Security and Medicare ages to 70 would survive.

Unfortunately, I don't see that happening. It's easier and more fun to act like retards than to do any heavy lifting.

There will still be Hunter Biden committees and Impeach Joe Biden articles which will die on the vine, and lots of discussion about dismantling the Jewish space laser and stuff.

But I was kind of hoping the plan to raise the Social Security and Medicare ages to 70 would survive.

Unfortunately, I don't see that happening. It's easier and more fun to act like retards than to do any heavy lifting.
Yep....There's a lot of issues that need looking into.....They will even have a fresh one with the crypto slush fund scandal. ;)

There are no real men in the Republican caucus.

They are the most subservient cucks in the history of the republic.

The real men were primaried out, and replaced by Democrats.
Democrats and their toxic white male masculinity?

Somehow, when I think of Diaper Joe and Uncle Fester, the last thing I think about is them being real men.

It's easier and more fun to act like retards than to do any heavy lifting.
No heavy lifting will ever get done, as long as the establishment types, call populist types names, ignore, and disregard their concerns.

Nope, this one is staring you right in the face and it's going to be Huuuuuuge.....That 30-something will roll right over to keep his pudgy ass out of prison.....Mark my words.
If you are talking about the Ukraine-FTX-Democrats hoax, it is a nothing burger. Totally fake.

As for the collapse of FTX, yes it needs to be looked into.

But it would be really, really, really stupid to conflate the two, because then you undermine any chance of getting to the truth.

Not that the truth ever matters to the New Right. Just so long as they can get some mud to stick to someone.

And just what do you think the Communists have been doing? J6 witchhunt nonstop? Oh BTW, that'll be stopped in its tracks also.

If you are talking about the Ukraine-FTX-Democrats hoax, it is a nothing burger. Totally fake.

But it would be really, really, really stupid to conflate the two, because then you undermine any chance of getting to the truth.

Not that the truth ever matters to the New Right. Just so long as they can get some mud to stick to someone.
Burisma does not lie, but Joe Biden does.

And just what do you think the Communists have been doing? J6 witchhunt nonstop? Oh BTW, that'll be stopped in its tracks also.
The J6 committee's work is done.

America is sick and tired of the sore loser crybaby election deniers and indicated such in the midterms.

Hell, if the gods are kind they might even snag The Turtle and a few of his RINO friends in the same net as the dems.

Forum List

Back