Other then Taft is Trump the heaviest president ever?

He's tall and he is a fatty though he carries the weight well. Never buttons up his coat. I bet he weights 240.

Twice the size of the "ol' scrawny butt" we have now,.

Cleveland was a fatty too.
He is 6' 3" and weights 236 lbs.

According to that goofy assed doctors report that said he would be the healthiest president ever. Sounds like something only an idiot would write.

He has the best idiots. They're amazing, incredible idiots. Many people have said that.

Wasn't Grant a bit on the chubby side?

I think men in general were portly in the late 19th/early 20th century. It was the "gilded age" and there was this odd mentality that portly meant successful because you didn't have to work.

Which brings us back to Rump....................

FYI Cleveland was 22d and 24th President

Nope. 22nd.
Because "Grover Cleveland" (of 1884) and "Grover Cleveland" (of 1892) were the same guy.

Just as Ronald Reagan of 1980 and Ronald Reagan of 1984 were the same guy. Etc.
Cleveland did not serve two terms consecutively

List-of-Presidents.jpg

Doesn't matter, he's still the same guy. Sixteen other guys served two (or more) terms -- none of them got counted twice.

In my world you either count every term or you count every President. You don't step off the rails to do it differently here, then go back to the original system. :eusa_snooty:

Obama is the 44th President. Cleveland therefore is #22 and #24.

How many people is "Grover Cleveland ?

And why isn't O'bama both 44 and 45 on the same basis?

I win.. :rock:
You never saw the list in Post #13? Other than that list, you win. Numbers are tricky, ain't they?

Nope. 22nd.
Because "Grover Cleveland" (of 1884) and "Grover Cleveland" (of 1892) were the same guy.

Just as Ronald Reagan of 1980 and Ronald Reagan of 1984 were the same guy. Etc.

List-of-Presidents.jpg

Doesn't matter, he's still the same guy. Sixteen other guys served two (or more) terms -- none of them got counted twice.

In my world you either count every term or you count every President. You don't step off the rails to do it differently here, then go back to the original system. :eusa_snooty:

You never saw the list in Post #13? Other than that list, you win. Numbers are tricky, ain't they?

Indeed, and I answered it in 14. It's still embedded there above.
Grover Cleveland is one guy, not two. Ergo O'bama is 43, not 44.

List-of-Presidents.jpg

Yes I'm afraid so ---------------------- we have to do "44" all over again.

I honestly don't know. When it comes to being our leader, what they do or don't weigh has never mattered to me. In my opinion it should be all about whatever it is that they stand for. :) :) :)

God bless you always!!! :) :) :)

Holly

He's tall and he is a fatty though he carries the weight well. Never buttons up his coat. I bet he weights 240.

Twice the size of the "ol' scrawny butt" we have now,.

Cleveland was a fatty too.
This question is right off the short school bus, man. What are your days like, I mean you have a lot of free time, huh dude?

I have to ask, your screen name, explain it to me - how did you arrive by it? To me it's a fucked up way to slam BLM, blacks and even FLOTUS.

If I'm right, you've got some serious problems.

Sent from my SM-G550T1 using Tapatalk

I honestly don't know. When it comes to being our leader, what they do or don't weigh has never mattered to me. In my opinion it should be all about whatever it is that they stand for. :) :) :)

God bless you always!!! :) :) :)

Holly

----- or in the case of the rotund............... what they roll over for. :D

Forum List

Back