Oshay Duke Jackson Discusses Women, Relationships & Female Duplicity

AveryJarhman

Gold Member
Jul 11, 2015
ny
Hi. Keeping it Real & Respectful, co-founder & CEO of the Negromanosphere.com, Oshay Duke Jackson, discusses women, relationships and FEMALE DUPLICITY...

☮️♥️ EndHate2021

Thank you.

Not all women are abusive, but those who are can inflict enormous damage due to laws being on their side. I am very grateful to women who defend male victims of abuse and discrimination.

A male victim of an abusive women can be beaten and stabbed multiple times. Then he would be arrested and prosecuted as the abuser. Then he would become unemployable and social outcast.

Thank you.

Not all women are abusive, but those who are can inflict enormous damage due to laws being on their side. I am very grateful to women who defend male victims of abuse and discrimination.

A male victim of an abusive women can be beaten and stabbed multiple times. Then he would be arrested and prosecuted as the abuser. Then he would become unemployable and social outcast.

Hi, RE. In my opinion, for far too long Society has placed women on a pedestal while overlooking the fact many are dishonest, manipulative players and hustlers, much like many of the men they raise.

⚠️ Strong Adult Language

The Myth Of The Good Girl ~Alan Roger Currie

^^^^Support by Subscribing^^^^

Prevent_ChildAbuseNow.jpg

Peace.

I suggest you get a psychologist to certify your girlfriend is not insane before marriage and get a prenup....

Hi. Keeping it Real & Respectful, co-founder & CEO of the Negromanosphere.com, Oshay Duke Jackson, discusses women, relationships and FEMALE DUPLICITY...
Nothing is really surprising or sexist or out of the ordinary here. I'm sure he could find a female guest willing to discuss men, relationships, and MALE DUPLICITY, at that.

Nothing is really surprising or sexist or out of the ordinary here. I'm sure he could find a female guest willing to discuss men, relationships, and MALE DUPLICITY, at that.

Hi, Justina. For the most part, who is raising and nurturing duplicitous males?

Is it the 40 to 50% of American teen girls and women intentionally choosing to raise children in fatherless homes?

Fatherless Child Sharing Tears & PAIN:

Peace.

Most MSM constantly call men toxic, oppressors, etc.

Manosphere adds a little balance by showing that women can also do evil.

Manosphere stands for Equality.

Hi, Justina. For the most part, who is raising and nurturing duplicitous males?

Is it the 40 to 50% of American teen girls and women intentionally choosing to raise children in fatherless homes?
#notallmothers but abusive mothers inflict tremendous damage on their children. About 2/3 of child abuse is committed by women.

PS. I was never abused, I knew three boys and one girl who were.

Manosphere never claims that women are worse then men.

We have been told tens of thousands of times by MSM, Education System, and Social Media that many men are evil and trash.

Manosphere points out that All Humans are Created Equal -- many women are also abusive.

Most MSM constantly call men toxic, oppressors, etc.
Bartenders who serve alcoholic drinks are not in a good position to be calling men "toxic" i.e., intoxicated.
Manosphere adds a little balance by showing that women can also do evil.
I don't think anyone seriously doubts that, but there's really nothing evil a man can do, which a woman is not equally capable of. Body size and shape and physical strength have very little to do with the propensity to evil.

America's 90%+ male-only system of so-called "criminal justice" is a problem, too, but that is mostly due to evil men who lock other men up in prison and put women on the front lines of their organized crime operations where they are largely exempt from criminal prosecution, but still at risk of violent crime and vigilante justice.

Men are not morally superior to women -- Menosphere never claims that.

All Humans are Created Equal.

Most (>90%) perpetrators of attacks on strangers are men. Most (~65%) of child abusers are women.

New Topics

Forum List

Back