I can only open my mouth 45 percent

Quasar44

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 21, 2020
Phoenix, AZ
Back in 16..I had wisdom teeth removed and the doctor used to much force and caused a slip disk in my jaw

Should I see an oral surgeon in Vegas and see if it can be somewhat fixed or just screw it

Back in 16..I had wisdom teeth removed and the doctor used to much force and caused a slip disk in my jaw

Should I see an oral surgeon in Vegas and see if it can be somewhat fixed or just screw it
Somehow you think one oral surgeon is going to fix the mayhem and damage deliberately done by a fellow oral surgeon in accordance with prevailing standards of endemic malpractice, dental stupidity, or stupid dentistry? Isn't it about time to call Moses and take a sledgehammer to the jaws of all those crooked dentists, oral and maxillofacial surgeons, and orthodontists?

When did this happen, when you were 16. How many years have you been like this?

Most people wear an appliance.

Well you're not Vavoom :dunno:

1630656736876.png

Never heard of that and my first reaction was that my wife made up for that other 55% with her yak, yak, yak.

I looked it up and read that within the jaw joint, a disc (condyle) that is already weakened may weaken to the point of a problem if a patient undergoes oral surgery and must open his or her mouth widely for an extended period.

Sounds like a great idea to seek an oral surgeon to discuss possible TMJ surgery or perhaps some alternative.

If your jaw ended up misaligned, this can actually lead to other conditions, such as headaches. It is definitely something you want to address, but be prepared for having your jaw broke and eating thru a straw for a while

Somehow you think one oral surgeon is going to fix the mayhem and damage deliberately done by a fellow oral surgeon in accordance with prevailing standards of endemic malpractice, dental stupidity, or stupid dentistry? Isn't it about time to call Moses and take a sledgehammer to the jaws of all those crooked dentists, oral and maxillofacial surgeons, and orthodontists?

The poor old guy who took out my wisdom teeth had to hammer and chisel by bottom one. He spent hours and otherwise couldn't get them out entact. They weren't grown into my jaw or anything. The dude just didn't have the strength.

The poor old guy who took out my wisdom teeth had to hammer and chisel by bottom one. He spent hours and otherwise couldn't get them out entact. They weren't grown into my jaw or anything. The dude just didn't have the strength.

Same with me, but the reason he had such a problem is likely that they grew in sideways, like mine did.

I think you'll be better off with just the 45% jaw flappage.

I would have kicked him in the throat.

Forum List

Back