Oscars rating down 58% over last year.. 9.85 million viewers... and I wonder why???

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011
In fact, it is a drop of over 58% in terms of audience from what the previous low of the 2020 Oscars snared on February 9 last year. In terms of the key demo, the 2021 Oscars is down a crushing 64.2% in the earlier ratings from the 2020 Oscars
were watched by a mere 9.85 million, with a dismal rating of 1.9 among the 18-49 demographic.
!

Maybe it is a simple numbers issue. When insult. When you criticize. When YOU BLAME (Critical race theory developed in the 1970s and 1980s,)
current majority of the people living in the United States, with 72% of the population identifying as white...
And the FIRST person to talk is a black person ,Regina King stuns in opening Oscars speech 'I may have traded in my heels for marching boots.."

I predict that the"majority" of the minority black population are just as embarrassed, just as disappointed and really struggling to keep from
shouting "ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!!!"
The vast majority of blacks are rationale human beings and are truly disgusted with this gross misrepresentation of this truly ignorant crowd like the Oscars, NBA, MLB,etc. We the majority i.e. WHTES are showing you dummies we are like the news anchor in the movie NETWORK...

Screen Shot 2021-04-26 at 1.16.32 PM.png

You'd think the Academy would have figured out by now that no one wants to hear over-privileged actors make political speeches.

All through the pandemic, I never heard an actor complaining about a lack of work. They made movies that streamed, and streaming services subscriptions increased.

But their awards ceremony has become nothing but a circle jerk.

If Ricky Gervais were hosting they would have hit double that number.

The only appeal regular citizens have for watching the Oscars is to see a few of them being the butt end of jokes and straight talking truth about their hypocrisy.

Much like sports, entertainment that dares to cross into politics and knee bending will have much fewer eyes cast on them. Let the big corporations overpay for T.V rights, they are overpaying for fewer eyes and burning investors money.

In fact, it is a drop of over 58% in terms of audience from what the previous low of the 2020 Oscars snared on February 9 last year. In terms of the key demo, the 2021 Oscars is down a crushing 64.2% in the earlier ratings from the 2020 Oscars
were watched by a mere 9.85 million, with a dismal rating of 1.9 among the 18-49 demographic.
!

Maybe it is a simple numbers issue. When insult. When you criticize. When YOU BLAME (Critical race theory developed in the 1970s and 1980s,)
current majority of the people living in the United States, with 72% of the population identifying as white...
And the FIRST person to talk is a black person ,Regina King stuns in opening Oscars speech 'I may have traded in my heels for marching boots.."

I predict that the"majority" of the minority black population are just as embarrassed, just as disappointed and really struggling to keep from
shouting "ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!!!"
The vast majority of blacks are rationale human beings and are truly disgusted with this gross misrepresentation of this truly ignorant crowd like the Oscars, NBA, MLB,etc. We the majority i.e. WHTES are showing you dummies we are like the news anchor in the movie NETWORK...

View attachment 484196

No one in their right mind wants to watch those WOKE asswipe celebs.

Forum List

Back