Orwell Would Appreciate Donald J. Trump...He Stands Against Big Brother

Bush92

GHBush1992
May 23, 2014
Donald J. Trump was not supported by establishment Republicans, not supported by liberal mainstream media (except in primary because they thought he would be a pushover for Hillary), not supported by foreign owned Washington D.C. special interest. George Orwell would like this man. He stands against the greatest danger to our nation...centralized government and media. Dan Rather was whining today about President Trump. Well if we had real journalism in America and not this partisan leftist bullshit I might see his opinion. It’s his 1960’s and 70’s leftover ego when media helped lose a war and fucked-up our society. Trump stands as an outsider for liberty.
Orwell’s Warnings Come to Fruition

Donald J. Trump was not supported by establishment Republicans, not supported by liberal mainstream media (except in primary because they thought he would be a pushover for Hillary), not supported by foreign owned Washington D.C. special interest. George Orwell would like this man. He stands against the greatest danger to our nation...centralized government and media. Dan Rather was whining today about President Trump. Well if we had real journalism in America and not this partisan leftist bullshit I might see his opinion. It’s his 1960’s and 70’s leftover ego when media helped lose a war and fucked-up our society. Trump stands as an outsider for liberty.

I agree. Telling the truth in words and actions without fear of the consequences or outcome is exactly what no one wants to see or hear, and, everyone needs to see and hear.

I agree. Telling the truth in words and actions without fear of the consequences or outcome is exactly what no one wants to see or hear, and, everyone needs to see and hear.
Trump speaks “truth to power.”

Huh?
Spread the news.

Trump IS Big Brother.
How you figure? He is anti-establishment and the establishment is liberal big government Democrats. Trump represents individual freedom and the Constitutional protections found in Bill of Rights. Have you ever read 1984?

Forum List

Back