Orwell As Nostradamus

No, the Trumpyberra lies in everyone's face. That how the Fascist sells his BIGLIE.

We know the BIGLIE is false because all they have are public allegations that were never backed up by any evidence presented to any court that proved any part of it. It's all hearsay, save for one case where the deadline date was written into the states election law. But that was a moot point as there were not enough votes past the deadline to change the outcome in the state.
The Media-Democrat conspiracy to destroy President Trump with the Russia hoax that led to 3 impeachment attempts against him for the damned fun of it has been exposed as lies created by the overbearing traitor to the American people, Hillary Clinton. And not a single one of the incrowd democrat traitors has apologized to President Trump because of turning the recent Congress from brotherly love forum to a free for all buncha whacko leftists who are dangerous to every freedom our ancestors created and fought for us to have inalienable civil rights according to the Constitution of the United States of America. Our system has always included provisions for free markets worldwide. Biden, Pelosi, and others are disrespecting the Constitution, the College of electors at voting time to insure that each state has A say so.

Orwell's novels have become the to-do manuals for the Democrats/totalitarians.

1. Orwell has become nothing less than the burning bush of Sinai, or at least the two tablets, in political importance.

He told us of how the manipulation of language is the winning card in politics.

Control the language and you control the argument.

2. Let’s never forget this key to understanding each new crisis: Democrats lie about everything.

The 30 or so hoaxes and lies since and before the Trump election should give any thinking individual a way to judge every new one.

And so should the constant alterations in the language used: from Global Warming to Climate Change; from vaccinations provide immunity to vaccinations offer protection; and the latest one….from The Atlantic.
They now longer want the Propaganda Ministry to use hospitalizations, or those bogus death rates....or even infection rates.
The want some new terminology to keep the crisis going.
“Our Most Reliable Pandemic Number Is Losing Meaning
A new study suggests that almost half of those hospitalized with COVID-19 have mild or asymptomatic cases.” Our Most Reliable Pandemic Number Is Losing Meaning

3. In the news, and keeping with the theme, .....

"Communist Party USA Coins a New Orwellian Term for Cancel Culture

What’s the new term they’re pushing to replace “cancel culture”? According to a recent article, it should now be seen as “Liberation Culture.”

The article on CPUSA’s website is rife with conjecture and gaslighting. Here’s a taste:

“Liberation culture” just sounds better.

Just when we think we’re getting the upper hand on denouncing one concept, the left rebrands it and starts the process up again. It’s all a charade, yet conservatives continue to let the left determine the rules of engagement through language manipulation."

Orwell predicted Democrat's America.

“Don't you see that the whole aim of Newspeak is to narrow the range of thought? In the end we shall make thoughtcrime literally impossible, because there will be no words in which to express it.”
Orwell was no prognosticator like Nostrdamaus.

But he still chose evil. He chose Communism. He CHOSE to violently support Communism at that.
Communism is not an evil system only the humans that operate in communism can be evil, just like in any form of govt. humans that run the apparatus can be and are evil.

Communism is not an evil system only the humans that operate in communism can be evil, just like in any form of govt. humans that run the apparatus can be and are evil.
Thanks for proving my point to PC on another thread.
I think you are an economist or similar, correct?
Yet you sing the praises of communism?!
Where has communism ever worked over time?
The US education system needs an overhaul to get back on track if young people think communism works.

Agree that Orwell was no prognosticator like ND.
Some say ND has about a 70% accuracy rating
Do you believe that ND could accurately predict the future, or were his "quatrains" word salad that you could interpret many different ways?

No. The 50 elections cost lots of money to administer, not to mention the amount spent on Political ads. Was there any evidence presented in any court that satisfied any claim it wasn't fair?
I didn't see this before or maybe I just ignored it because it's so stupid!
The "free" elections don't refer to the actual cost of campaigns and campaigning . Duh!
They refer to uninfluenced, unrestrained elections, jerk off!

Taking what I have worked my entire life for...at the barrel of a gun...is some pretty evil shit.

You can chop that up, and digest it how you want but that is Communism.

My sweat, my stress, my years of sacrifice and labor...is now 'OURS'...or I am a dead man.

Every pseudocon on this forum claimed Iraq had WMD's right up until 2015.

Not a month went by up until the middle of 2015 without some pseudocon on this forum starting a topic to claim Hussein had WMDs.

And whenever Syria or some other country used chemical agents on their own people, it was a matter of hours before someone started a topic to say they got the chemicals from Saddam.

Then far left liberal Donald Trump came along and said Bush lied/people died, and like fucking magic, the pseudocons all turned on a dime.

Right out of Orwell. Right the fuck out of Orwell.

“The past was alterable. The past never had been altered. Oceania was at war with Eastasia. Oceania had always been at war with Eastasia.”

January 20, 2020

REPORTER: Are there worries about a pandemic at this point?

TRUMP: No, not at all.

March 17, 2020

TRUMP: I've felt it was a pandemic long before it was called a pandemic.

“The past was alterable. The past never had been altered."

During the 2016 campaign, Trump claimed real unemployment was 42 percent.

On January 20, 2017, it magically went away.

January 20, 2020

REPORTER: Are there worries about a pandemic at this point?

TRUMP: No, not at all.

March 17, 2020

TRUMP: I've felt it was a pandemic long before it was called a pandemic.

“The past was alterable. The past never had been altered."

Who'd you say you voted for?

What's that have to do with anything, tard?

I'm just helping you document Orwell's prescience.

Based on how fearful you are at the question, ...

a. I can guess who you voted for

and

b. you know it marks you as a total fool.

You shouldn't be worried about it.....everyone already knows, dunce.

Orwell's novels have become the to-do manuals for the Democrats/totalitarians.

1. Orwell has become nothing less than the burning bush of Sinai, or at least the two tablets, in political importance.

He told us of how the manipulation of language is the winning card in politics.

Control the language and you control the argument.

2. Let’s never forget this key to understanding each new crisis: Democrats lie about everything.

The 30 or so hoaxes and lies since and before the Trump election should give any thinking individual a way to judge every new one.

And so should the constant alterations in the language used: from Global Warming to Climate Change; from vaccinations provide immunity to vaccinations offer protection; and the latest one….from The Atlantic.
They now longer want the Propaganda Ministry to use hospitalizations, or those bogus death rates....or even infection rates.
The want some new terminology to keep the crisis going.
“Our Most Reliable Pandemic Number Is Losing Meaning
A new study suggests that almost half of those hospitalized with COVID-19 have mild or asymptomatic cases.” Our Most Reliable Pandemic Number Is Losing Meaning

3. In the news, and keeping with the theme, .....

"Communist Party USA Coins a New Orwellian Term for Cancel Culture

What’s the new term they’re pushing to replace “cancel culture”? According to a recent article, it should now be seen as “Liberation Culture.”

The article on CPUSA’s website is rife with conjecture and gaslighting. Here’s a taste:

“Liberation culture” just sounds better.

Just when we think we’re getting the upper hand on denouncing one concept, the left rebrands it and starts the process up again. It’s all a charade, yet conservatives continue to let the left determine the rules of engagement through language manipulation."

Orwell predicted Democrat's America.

“Don't you see that the whole aim of Newspeak is to narrow the range of thought? In the end we shall make thoughtcrime literally impossible, because there will be no words in which to express it.”
1663417483170.png

Forum List

Back