Origin of people from Africa

rupol2000

Gold Member
Aug 22, 2021
This is now the mainstream version, and like all science in the 20th century is a lie.

Based on anthropological features, we can conclude that initially there were 2 main races that are opposite to each other.

1 race could indeed come from Africa, it corresponds to the classical African: graceful dolichocephalic. This type apparently corresponded to the old European type, Cro-Magnon, which changed only in the profiling of the face and skin color.

The second race is the opposite: it is a brachycephalic with strong bone and medium length of limbs.

This type still inhabits Asia and America, remaining there in the majority.

All this corresponds to the genetic data, this is the most likely version.

Apparently the Asian-American structure of the pelvis in women (not too wide hips) corresponds to the brachycephalic shape of the skull, such a skull does not require a large passage diameter, it is elongated vertically and not horizontally as in the Afro-European type (occipital chignon).

The freckles of the European population, apparently, are a throwback to the black skin of Africans, there has been depigmentation, a reduction in the production of melanin, the same as in albinos. Albinos also have this punctate pigmentation.

81214.jpg

Perhaps there is a difference in biochemistry, because people are essentially divided into a strong and hardy type, it depends on the composition of muscle fibers and other factors.

This was also reflected in the contrast between Eastern and Western religion and culture: matriarchy versus patriarchy, chthonism versus astral cult, agriculture versus shepherds, and so on.

Very different mentalities.

Thus a person comes from two places or more.

Last edited:
This is now the mainstream version, and like all science in the 20th century is a lie.

Based on anthropological features, we can conclude that initially there were 2 main races that are opposite to each other.

1 race could indeed come from Africa, it corresponds to the classical African: graceful dolichocephalic. This type apparently corresponded to the old European type, Cro-Magnon, which changed only in the profiling of the face and skin color.

The second race is the opposite: it is a brachycephalic with strong bone and medium length of limbs.

Apparently the Asian-American structure of the pelvis in women (not too wide hips) corresponds to the brachycephalic shape of the skull, such a skull does not require a large passage diameter, it is elongated vertically and not horizontally as in the Afro-European type (occipital chignon).

The freckles of the European population, apparently, are a throwback to the black skin of Africans, there has been depigmentation, a reduction in the production of melanin, the same as in albinos. Albinos also have this punctate pigmentation.

81214.jpg

Perhaps there is a difference in biochemistry, because people are essentially divided into a strong and hardy type, it depends on the composition of muscle fibers and other factors.

This was also reflected in the contrast between Eastern and Western religion and culture: matriarchy versus patriarchy, chthonism versus astral cult, agriculture versus shepherds, and so on.

:link:

• Banned
There is no such thing as "race", it's a lame social construct not based in science.
Actually, there is such a science as racial science.

But it doesn't matter, you can call it a type, the essence will not change

81214.jpg

So you believe asians, Mexicans and Germans all came from the same people but not blacks?

• Banned
So you believe asians, Mexicans and Germans all came from the same people but not blacks?
The original Germans are apparently old Europeans. The classical Germanic type is just described as a graceful dolichocephalic. I refer to this as African. Mexicans and Asians yes, this is the Eastern Asian-American type.

Actually, there is such a science as racial science.

But it doesn't matter, you can call it a type, the essence will not change
It's pseudoscientific, not based on real science. Science can determine ethnicity but it can't determine "race".

Race is just a term used to classify and divide by those with a agenda, good or bad.

I get that the term is used widely now, and like many others I fell into that same trap, but once you free yourself from it's grasp you tend to see things much more clearly for what they are.

The original Germans are apparently old Europeans. The classical Germanic type is just described as a graceful dolichocephalic. I refer to this as African. Mexicans and Asians yes, this is the Eastern Asian-American type.
I’ve never been convinced that we all came from one people. Even with evolution single cell organisms that turned into multi cell organisms in North America may be similar but not identical to the ones that evolved in Asia or Africa.

So single cell organisms might have become mutli cell organisms in the cold north and that’s where escemos evolved from and Africans came from southern single cell organisms.

There is no first single cell organism or first man. There were multiple.

The unity of ancient Asia and America is confirmed by a common religion. In ancient drawings throughout America and Asia, traces of shamanism are found, they are identical. This cult penetrated into Europe only with the advent of the Celts.

In addition, in ancient America there were horses.

It's pseudoscientific, not based on real science. Science can determine ethnicity but it can't determine "race".

Race is just a term used to classify and divide by those with a agenda, good or bad.

I get that the term is used widely now, and like many others I fell into that same trap, but once you free yourself from it's grasp you tend to see things much more clearly for what they are.
Are there no species and subspecies in biology either? What is the difference?

Yeah...like a fuckin marmot. A little rat thing.
By the way, it is believed that the ancestral home of marmots is North America, from where they spread through the Bering Strait to Asia, and further to Europe. Maybe there is a connection with the ancient people

1srelluc

This is a branch of anthropology. This term is used in science.

But it just doesn't really matter what you call it.
LOL.....Did you read your own link? It runs around Robin Hood's barn a few times but in the end it agrees with my view.

Modern science regards race as a social construct, an identity which is assigned based on rules made by society.

When you start a thread, it needs to have a link in it backing up your point, you can't simply start a thread with an unlinked opinion. That might work in Russia...
I don't owe you anything, these are mostly known facts. Where can I find you a link that you are illiterate? Contact your school.
If I list a thousand facts, should I post a thousand links? Idiot.

Forum List

Back