and drinking Ky. Bourbon...

Kayla Barron, U.S. astronaut
Raja Chari, U.S. astronaut
Pyotr Dubrov, Russian cosmonaut
Thomas Marshburn, U.S. astronaut
Matthias Maurer, German astronaut
Anton Shkaplerov, Russian cosmonaut
Mark Vande Hei, U.S. astronaut.

What do you think the topic of conversation is? Think they might be contemplating calling an UBER?
The International Space Station is an interesting place now... Anybody have any answers or thoughts?

What do you think the topic of conversation is? Think they might be contemplating calling an UBER?
The International Space Station is an interesting place now... Anybody have any answers or thoughts?

Has the German astronaut surrendered to the Russian cosmonauts yet?

sea of tranq 1.jpg

My mind stuck on your first sentence RR, Kentucky bourbon… although not personally a bourbon lover, so many top shelf labels come to mind;) There are more than one “bourbon trails” in Kentucky. If only I liked it…

I once visited a brewery in Lynchburg, Tennessee-Jack Daniels whiskey, though not to offend any high brow bourbon readers who think lowly about whiskey lol Never again did I have any interest to take in the aroma of a whiskey vat, nor bourbon for that matter!

ClaireH Ma'am I too am not a big fan of Bourbon or Whiskey... Actually, not much of a consumer of alcohol at all... The clear spirits (Gin) always treated me better if I was drinking...
I chose Bourbon because I thought it sounded Patriotic... and that is one thing I think I am...

My mind stuck on your first sentence RR, Kentucky bourbon… although not personally a bourbon lover, so many top shelf labels come to mind;) There are more than one “bourbon trails” in Kentucky. If only I liked it…

I once visited a brewery in Lynchburg, Tennessee-Jack Daniels whiskey, though not to offend any high brow bourbon readers who think lowly about whiskey lol Never again did I have any interest to take in the aroma of a whiskey vat, nor bourbon for that matter!
My folks took a tour of the JD distillery once. Dad asked the guide when they were at one of the warehouses, barrels as far as you could see, "How much whiskey you got in here?" Guide said, "I can't tell you that, but I can tell you we paid $7 million in taxes on this one warehouse's contents last year."

ClaireH Ma'am I too am not a big fan of Bourbon or Whiskey... Actually, not much of a consumer of alcohol at all... The clear spirits (Gin) always treated me better if I was drinking...
I chose Bourbon because I thought it sounded Patriotic... and that is one thing I think I am...
Absolutely! I always enjoy reading your posts and I thank you for the reply:)

My folks took a tour of the JD distillery once. Dad asked the guide when they were at one of the warehouses, barrels as far as you could see, "How much whiskey you got in here?" Guide said, "I can't tell you that, but I can tell you we paid $7 million in taxes on this one warehouse's contents last year."
Unbelievable! Well, believable but still can’t even imagine. When I made the same tour years ago, the group was mostly interested in proof and potency lol Equally as flooring, somebody should have asked about the cost factor and taxes!

Dads are like that... :thup:
I was also lucky to have a dad who was thoughtful, gave great input and sound advice always. I once mentioned to him that people said he was the “best conversationalist”, although my dad was more reserved with a great sense of humor. You’ve probably heard this premise before, but he once told me that he’d read in Reader’s Digest that being a good conversationalist means you’re a good listener. That he was in spades.

Forum List

Back