Origin of articles in Western European languages

Aha.

Austria-Hungaria had been the k&k monarchy and not a republic. k&k monarchy means "königliche und kaiserliche Monarchie" = "kingly and imperial monarchy".

It's a bullshit. Austro-Hungary was the freest republic ever.
The word "monarchy" has no meaning, it only means that the head of state is called the king and nothing more.

shutterstock_205662130.jpg

Again: Austria is the same like Austrasia in a similar way how Austria is the same like Australia. Austrasia was the North Easter part of Frankonian empire. Frankonians = Franks = Germanics.
This was the era of Romanesque art in Europe. Swamp peoples of the lower Rhine were not Romanians

I existed never anything like a German inquisition.
You have everything ahead
Period of Inquisition rampant in Europe is roughly the Gothic period
And Judeo-Christianity itself is widespread among the Europe by Germans
Maybe before them there was Christianity, but it was clearly not the Christianity that the inquisitors professed

2039660_original.jpg

eeffb2917033c323e07a5630141ccbbd.jpg

Last edited:
The volga flows over the Balkan and not Rhotgh Rusia? That's new to me.
Attila came from the Volga (Itil, Atil) and not from the Balkans

There was no "Russia" at that time yet, and in general Russia never owned the Volga region until the 19th century.

Last edited:
The name of Attila (Etla) actually means "Itilian", "Atilian" (that is, the Volgarian)

The name of Attila (Etla) actually means "Itilian", "Atilian" (that is, the Volgarian)

I love poetics - but the art of poetics is "fitness". Attila grew not up on the Volga, the Tiber and also not on the Missippi where he had founded the air line AlItalia together with Tom Sawyer. The center of his "company" had been the Balkan balcony - specially a city in Hungaria not far from Serbia.

We have already discussed this. Persians (Parsis) are Semites

Persians are what? Don't let this hear the Arabs.
You have everything ahead
Period of Inquisition rampant in Europe is roughly the Gothic period

The what? I will never understand what kind of fantasy book you are reading when you say something about history. Something written about the Saturn V project of the Goths and how they colonized the Mars?

And Judeo-Christianity itself is widespread among the Europe by Germans

Maybe before them there was Christianity, but it was clearly not the Christianity that the inquisitors professed

Before many Germanics became Catholics - because of the influence of the Romans and the Irish and Scots - many had been Arians - not Aryans!!! This are totally different things which have absoluttely nothing to do with each other.

Very nice and very interesting picture.

Last edited:

Men on horses = cowboys? Take a look at the Argentiniam gauchos then you will know more about how US-American cowboys really looked like before Bufallo Bill made their outfit. And Blacks had been also cowboys in the former USA.

So neither traditonal Hungarian women nor traditional Hungarian men are "like Cowboys". They have their own wonderful culture.

Last edited:

The name "Atilla" means "little father" (perhaps also "little grandfather") - this seems to express his love for people and his wisdom - but it expressed also his power because the god Thor also had the nickname "Etzel".

I love poetics - but the art of poetics is "fitness". Attila grew not up on the Volga, the Tiber and also not on the Missippi where he had founded the air line AlItalia together with Tom Sawyer. The center of his "company" had been the Balkan balcony - specially a city in Hungaria not far from Serbia.
it does not speak of his origin

Before many Germanics became Catholics - because of the influence of the Romans and the Irish and Scots - many had been Arians - not Aryans!!! This are totally different things which have absoluttely nothing to do with each other.
Even so, this does not negate the fact that they spread Judaeo-Christianity in Europe.

As for Arianism, perhaps there is a connection with the Aryans. Celts and Huns are Aryans. The iconography of the pre-Gothic period everywhere contains the ancient Aryan symbols - the bull and the serpent fighter.

PS I know that now they interpret Arianism as the teaching of a certain Arius, but this is doubtful.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back