O'Reilly Ratings Soar

Brian Williams reporter, news director. One that broadcasts news
Bill O'Reilly commentator. One that has commentary (makes comments) on news events

Personally, I don't care for O'Reilly, and don't watch him, for the record.

I think there's a HUGE difference between the Fox propaganda network and true journalism.

It has been proven that fox is truthful in only 18% of their stories. Why would we expect one of their entertainers to be more truthful than that?

Fox and O'reilly are just doing their jobs and lying is their first requirement.

So we're pretending there's no difference between and anchor and a pundit, then.

No difference between a guy who's supposed to be a trusted news source and a guy spouting his opinions.

Okay, sure, why not.

So we're pretending that O'Lielly doesn't present himself as "your humble news reporter", then.

Okay, sure, why not.

So we're pretending there's no difference between and anchor and a pundit, then.

No difference between a guy who's supposed to be a trusted news source and a guy spouting his opinions.

Okay, sure, why not.

O'Reilly's lies occurred when he was reporting didn't they?

The man is a proven liar, and you guys circle the wagons. Telling.

Funny...you could easily be referring to our president.
Changing the subject already? I must have struck a nerve.

Not really. I dont care what some cable pundit says as his opinion wont effect my life in any way.
When the leader of the free world is a pathological liar I take notice for obvious reasons.

The man is a proven liar

where IS the proof ? and don't give me another liberliar site link.., O-fucking-K ??

:fu:
The proof is in the words of the people who worked right along side him. They say he's either lying or stretching the truth. But don't take their word for it. Even Fox admitted to O'Reilly's lies.

Bill O Reilly claims false admits Fox News Why that won t hurt him at Fox - CSMonitor.com
"That's really what separates me from most of these other bloviators," Fox News host Bill O'Reilly once said before he found himself in the midst of a scandal about whether he's exaggerated the dangers of his past combat reporting, "I bloviate, but I bloviate about stuff I’ve seen. They bloviate about stuff that they haven’t.”

It turns out O'Reilly is no different from the other bloviators.

In a statement quietly made to the Washington Post Friday, Fox News admitted that O'Reilly exaggerated about at least one of his reporting experiences, about seeing Irish terrorists bomb fellow citizens in Belfast. In a separate statement, O'Reilly adjusted his recounting of another reporting episode that was called into question, about seeing nuns murdered in El Salvador.

Not really. I dont care what some cable pundit says as his opinion wont effect my life in any way.
When the leader of the free world is a pathological liar I take notice for obvious reasons.
ODS symptom: inability to talk about any subject without bringing up Obama.

Okay, sure, why not.

Why am I not surprised that you said that

Okay, sure, why not.

On the face of it I agree but it wasn't O'Reilly's opinions that got him caught. It was his lies about his experience.

But yes, he works for Fox. He's supposed to lie.

I'd say lying and obama go together like cookies and milk.

He's stuck on repeat, folks. Somebody get him to the shock therapy room STAT

Okay, sure, why not.

So we're pretending that O'Lielly doesn't present himself as "your humble news reporter", then.

Okay, sure, why not.
He does? It's been a long time since I sat through any part of his show, I don't remember.

I'd say that, given his bizarro mixture of ego, pomposity, naivete and ignorance there's a chance that he thinks he's an anchor.

But he's not, and we all know it. That doesn't stop some from playing this dishonest game though, does it?

I cant believe that a cable news pundit has this much power over you.
How weak are you?

All this excitement because over 3 million people tuned in to hear a spin talk about the news. Meanwhile, CBS was watched by twice as many for news every night. Add ABC and NBC and the little cable news program looks like what it is, a niche market for mostly old aged conservative that attracts a tiny piece of the news viewing audience. While 2 or 3 million of them tune in for the clown show, 24 million tune in elsewhere for news.

I cant believe that a cable news pundit has this much power over you.
How weak are you?
Power? :lol:
I'm just enjoying making fun of the hypocritical right, and laughing at your excuses.

"He's not a real news anchor, so his lies don't count. Heck, we expect him to lie to us"

:lmao: good stuff, good stuff indeed :thup:

Forum List

Back