O'Reilly and FOX refuse to answer to fabrication accusations

cjones02242015.jpg

Maybe Bill can run for the "Bloviator in Chief!?"

I'm sorry, that job is already taken. By you.

What is the point? If he did lie, it isn't so bad. Bill Clinton lied under oath and liberals thought that was okay. Hillary Clinton lied most of her campaign. Obama lied about keeping your insurance and your doctor.

But this has the left outraged? Please explain the logic.
Bush lied and hundreds of thousands of human beings died...

You can't answer my question?
It is a dumb question you are attempting to use for deflection. O'Reilly is a commentator/reporter/spokesperson. You are trying to compare him to politicians. Politicians are hired and fired by voters. People in O'Reilly's position are hired and fired by employers who control a private business. They are influenced by the public. People have a right to attempt to influence the thinking and actions of the private employer.
O"Reilly is a right wing shill and a blow hard

But you know as well as I do that FOX will let him get away with it.

Liberals let other liberals get away with things that they would condemn conservatives for. Why are you ignoring Brian Williams? Is he there with you?

Bill O Reilly Responds. We Annotate. Mother Jones

Rather than answer directly to the accuser, O'Reilly takes his defense to the air on his FOX. Conveniently, no one could ask him additional questions. Conveniently, no one could cross examine his portrayal of his "war zone" statements.

O'Reilly knows where he is safe. And FOX is craning their necks looking the other way. AMAZING! The other journalist who covered the riots in Argentina are angry that O'Reilly portrayed them as cowering in their room. But he will get away with his lies and fabrications, because FOX...with the blessings of the Australian, will swear he has been soiled by a politically motivated hack job.

ANSWER MOTHER JONES, BILL! QUIT HIDING BEHIND FOX AND YOUR LOW INFORMATION AUDIENCE.

What is the point? If he did lie, it isn't so bad. Bill Clinton lied under oath and liberals thought that was okay. Hillary Clinton lied most of her campaign. Obama lied about keeping your insurance and your doctor.

It is a dumb question you are attempting to use for deflection. O'Reilly is a commentator/reporter/spokesperson. You are trying to compare him to politicians. Politicians are hired and fired by voters. People in O'Reilly's position are hired and fired by employers who control a private business. They are influenced by the public. People have a right to attempt to influence the thinking and actions of the private employer.

No deflection and I understand you not wanting to answer it. I am trying to understand why O'Reilly's alleged lie is much more important to those that don't watch him, than the lies of politicians who effect our daily lives.

Do any of those complaining about O'Reilly even watch him? I didn't care that Williams lied, it didn't matter to most of the left either, yet O'Reilly, a commentator is a big deal.

Why are you outraged? I want to hear the logic.

Republicans are going after Williams on Pricipals tho...You cant go after BillO on pricipals. They'll tell you why lying is ok...for BillO...not Williams tho.

Fairness

Williams is a hard news anchor, O'Reilly is a political commentator, big difference.

That said, Williams should never have been suspended.

Well just boycott Fox, isn't that the left's answer to everything?

No the answer is to ban any opinion or view that is different than theirs. It's not good enough that they don't watch it, they want to decide for you what is best for you and ban it.

No debate, no counter view, just a bunch of sheeple, that is the far left's goal.

Well we can conclude from this. some people don't feel any shame with others looking at them as just a useful tool.

this topic is such a yawner, CBS should be ASHAMED

people need to shun that station

Republicans are going after Williams on Pricipals tho...You cant go after BillO on pricipals. They'll tell you why lying is ok...for BillO...not Williams tho.

Fairness

Williams is a hard news anchor, O'Reilly is a political commentator, big difference.

That said, Williams should never have been suspended.

See? Lying is fine....for Bill

Right and lying is fine for Williams. I have never said otherwise.

No the answer is to ban any opinion or view that is different than theirs. It's not good enough that they don't watch it, they want to decide for you what is best for you and ban it.

No debate, no counter view, just a bunch of sheeple, that is the far left's goal.

I love how Papa is trying to say a lie is a "difference of opinion". I was on the Moon Landing. And if Neil Armstrong says I wasnt its a difference of opinion

I love how Papa is trying to say a lie is a "difference of opinion". I was on the Moon Landing. And if Neil Armstrong says I wasnt its a difference of opinion

I never said that, you keep taking what I said out of context. I am responding to Sassys post on boycotting FOX. The left wants more than that. They want no one to watch FOX.

I never said that, you keep taking what I said out of context. I am responding to Sassys post on boycotting FOX. The left wants more than that. They want no one to watch FOX.

RIGHT! You never used the word opinion to refer to a lie. How did I come up with that?

RIGHT! You never used the word opinion to refer to a lie. How did I come up with that?

No the answer is to ban any opinion or view that is different than theirs.

I did not use it in that context. You dislike many of the rights views and opinions, correct? I disagree with many of your views and opinions, that doesn't make either a liar.

MSNBC has opinions, they are not lies. You are trying to make issue with your interpretation than dealing with the substance, it's a left wing nut trick used time and time again when they can't address the issue.

Thanks for proving me correct.

I did not use it in that context. You dislike many of the rights views and opinions, correct? I disagree with many of your views and opinions, that doesn't make either a liar.

MSNBC has opinions, they are not lies. You are trying to make issue with your interpretation than dealing with the substance, it's a left wing nut trick used time and time again when they can't address the issue.

I like how you keep talking about views and opinions when we are talking about lies and truth. But I'm sure I'm "taking you out of context" again and you're not saying what you're typing and stuff :itsok:

Bill O Reilly Responds. We Annotate. Mother Jones

Rather than answer directly to the accuser, O'Reilly takes his defense to the air on his FOX. Conveniently, no one could ask him additional questions. Conveniently, no one could cross examine his portrayal of his "war zone" statements.

O'Reilly knows where he is safe. And FOX is craning their necks looking the other way. AMAZING! The other journalist who covered the riots in Argentina are angry that O'Reilly portrayed them as cowering in their room. But he will get away with his lies and fabrications, because FOX...with the blessings of the Australian, will swear he has been soiled by a politically motivated hack job.

ANSWER MOTHER JONES, BILL! QUIT HIDING BEHIND FOX AND YOUR LOW INFORMATION AUDIENCE.

No deflection and I understand you not wanting to answer it. I am trying to understand why O'Reilly's alleged lie is much more important to those that don't watch him, than the lies of politicians who effect our daily lives.

Do any of those complaining about O'Reilly even watch him? I didn't care that Williams lied, it didn't matter to most of the left either, yet O'Reilly, a commentator is a big deal.

Why are you outraged? I want to hear the logic.

FOX and Bill O'Reilly symbolize political agendas. It is natural in a democracy to defend your side and go after the other side. In the grand scheme of things this O'Reilly story is little more than human interest and a curiosity. His defenders are bringing it far more attention that his critics. There is little serious debate about whether the guy lied or embellished, the story is pretty much accepted globally as being one about a reporter getting caught lying. Globally. They are covering the lying US reporter in Russia.

rt.com/usa/234503-oreilly-falklands-lying-reporting/

I like how you keep talking about views and opinions when we are talking about lies and truth. But I'm sure I'm "taking you out of context" again and you're not saying what you're typing and stuff :itsok:

You are dense I was responding to just Sassys posts. That is why I used the quote feature.

Forum List

Back