Oregonians support for political divorce increasing

Your posts always are so pretty. I believe any shift would require the approval of Idaho, Oregon, and Congress. I could be wrong though.

Oregon might actually support it. What does Idaho think? Has anyone asked the potatoes? Won't someone think of the potatoes?!!

Both state legislatures would have to approve, then it would go to the US Congress.
Idaho would almost certainly be in favor of it, the Oregon legislature now always heavily dominated by Dimocrats, would of course vote no.

I live much further south than that. Most people here are libertarian/conservatives who like their guns and privacy.
I lived in Corvallis for a few years and back then it was mixed Militia and Hippie culture but I expect it has changed a lot.

My guess is Grants Pass or Medford which is Libertarian Conservative if I remember correctly, but also a Meth wasteland back when I was there…

The idea of political separation is increasing and ballot measures in Oregon have passed to break away from the bed wetter infested regions around Portland and join with a state that that represents them and their values.

View attachment 737325

It is clear that there is not going to be a compromise with bed wetters accepting the fact that people are going to keep their guns, we're going to be disgusted by deviant groomer freaks, oppose collectivism, oppose destroying entire industries and prosperity because of a climate hoax or eat bugs to reduce cow farts. We want fiscal responsibility, a stable currency and minimal interference in our lives by a Nanny Karen State. They will NEVER give up attempting to impose their will and regressive agenda upon the rest of us. The only answer is a peaceful and legal divorce of political ties.

Just as there is a movement in CA to separate the bed wetters from interfering in the lives of people, there are also
Calexit moonbats that would like to separate the state from the union. Some people in California want to fracture the state then, create a Jefferson State, and remain a part of the US. Of course you have leftists who have no loyalty or sense of patriotism and believe they can survive without productive people outside the metro areas.

Again in TX we have a growing sentiment that TX should secede which I personally oppose. I would much rather commit to the idea of relocating lunatic bed wetters from regions dominated by rational productive people. Texit sounds like a good enough idea, but we have so much in common with a majority of the country a separation isn't necessary. Texans and other folks advocating different sorts of political separation need to work together where possible and come to the conclusion that the federal government is a failed state.

The only thing keeping the US government in power is the majority of states that are still prosperous IN SPITE OF the federal government.

Our executive office barely functioned beginning in 2009, and in 2016 it was being attacked internally. It is now occupied by a senile puppet and a freakshow. Every program is a failure, over budgeted and there is no accountability. The military loses more money than it can account for and can no longer recruit civilians during peacetime. The levels of corruption make banana republics look good. As an entity the federal government stifles growth and prosperity and is the greatest road block for every endeavor to improve or repair the infrastructure, institutions and utilities in spite of the fact it shovels vast sums of money in these efforts.

In order to preserve the Union and keep the USA as a functional sovereign Nation the people dragging it down, deliberately mind you, need to be forcibly removed and cut off from political influence. It is not a "conspiracy theory" to assert that these people are indeed deliberately working to destroy the US either. They have told us they intend to do so. Between Cloward/Piven and the WEF as well as the ridiculously foolish people we have in the government who talk about nuclear war against our own civilians to force gun confiscation, there can be no doubt about it.

We are the Patriots. We love the country as it was founded and as we knew it growing up. Our leftist enemies are openly hostile towards the continued existence of the nation, and in some cases our very lives.

The idea of political separation is increasing and ballot measures in Oregon have passed to break away from the bed wetter infested regions around Portland and join with a state that that represents them and their values.

View attachment 737325

It is clear that there is not going to be a compromise with bed wetters accepting the fact that people are going to keep their guns, we're going to be disgusted by deviant groomer freaks, oppose collectivism, oppose destroying entire industries and prosperity because of a climate hoax or eat bugs to reduce cow farts. We want fiscal responsibility, a stable currency and minimal interference in our lives by a Nanny Karen State. They will NEVER give up attempting to impose their will and regressive agenda upon the rest of us. The only answer is a peaceful and legal divorce of political ties.

Just as there is a movement in CA to separate the bed wetters from interfering in the lives of people, there are also
Calexit moonbats that would like to separate the state from the union. Some people in California want to fracture the state then, create a Jefferson State, and remain a part of the US. Of course you have leftists who have no loyalty or sense of patriotism and believe they can survive without productive people outside the metro areas.

Again in TX we have a growing sentiment that TX should secede which I personally oppose. I would much rather commit to the idea of relocating lunatic bed wetters from regions dominated by rational productive people. Texit sounds like a good enough idea, but we have so much in common with a majority of the country a separation isn't necessary. Texans and other folks advocating different sorts of political separation need to work together where possible and come to the conclusion that the federal government is a failed state.

The only thing keeping the US government in power is the majority of states that are still prosperous IN SPITE OF the federal government.

Our executive office barely functioned beginning in 2009, and in 2016 it was being attacked internally. It is now occupied by a senile puppet and a freakshow. Every program is a failure, over budgeted and there is no accountability. The military loses more money than it can account for and can no longer recruit civilians during peacetime. The levels of corruption make banana republics look good. As an entity the federal government stifles growth and prosperity and is the greatest road block for every endeavor to improve or repair the infrastructure, institutions and utilities in spite of the fact it shovels vast sums of money in these efforts.

In order to preserve the Union and keep the USA as a functional sovereign Nation the people dragging it down, deliberately mind you, need to be forcibly removed and cut off from political influence. It is not a "conspiracy theory" to assert that these people are indeed deliberately working to destroy the US either. They have told us they intend to do so. Between Cloward/Piven and the WEF as well as the ridiculously foolish people we have in the government who talk about nuclear war against our own civilians to force gun confiscation, there can be no doubt about it.

We are the Patriots. We love the country as it was founded and as we knew it growing up. Our leftist enemies are openly hostile towards the continued existence of the nation, and in some cases our very lives.

View attachment 737325

Main Street Is Finally Following Its Sage

Both state legislatures would have to approve, then it would go to the US Congress.
Idaho would almost certainly be in favor of it, the Oregon legislature now always heavily dominated by Dimocrats, would of course vote no.
Which is why you set up your own state......Gee did the colonists ask for permission when their petitions for redress were ignored.

Heard it all before. Nothing ever comes of it. Comfy people won't endanger their possessions and perceived status over morals and principles. If they did we wouldn't be at this point in the first place. Just bend over for the lawyers and deviants like good lil bourgeoisie and take more Prozac. You'll soon be ratting each other out to the scary Red Chinese men in funny suits.
The 1850s Called. They Want Their Smug Indifference and Fake Realism Back.

I lived in Corvallis for a few years and back then it was mixed Militia and Hippie culture but I expect it has changed a lot.

My guess is Grants Pass or Medford which is Libertarian Conservative if I remember correctly, but also a Meth wasteland back when I was there…

The entire state is a meth wasteland. Some areas are worse than others.

I'm in Medford. There is a bit of a cracky/methy contingent that hangs out by the river downtown, but most of the people I know are decent hard-working folks who don't want intrusive government or PC busybodies telling them how to live their lives.

I live much further south than that. Most people here are libertarian/conservatives who like their guns and privacy.
I moved to gray court south Carolina a few years ago. I love it, I got over 4 acres and my house is in the middle. So I got at least 2 acres between me and my neighbors. The people behind me own well over 100 acres and the land has been in the family even back to slave times. So they aren't going anywhere. I got it made.

I moved to gray court south Carolina a few years ago. I love it, I got over 4 acres and my house is in the middle. So I got at least 2 acres between me and my neighbors. The people behind me own well over 100 acres and the land has been in the family even back to slave times. So they aren't going anywhere. I got it made.
Sounds like a nice place. I've really gotten to like no sales taxation, though. Makes it very easy to refrain from funding incompetent government bureaucracies.

Your posts always are so pretty. I believe any shift would require the approval of Idaho, Oregon, and Congress. I could be wrong though.

Oregon might actually support it. What does Idaho think? Has anyone asked the potatoes? Won't someone think of the potatoes?!!
You support the potato in the WH so it shouldn't surprise you that no one gives a fuck what you believe or have to say.

Go eat a bag of dicks jerkoff.

Drive through Portland today, a once beautiful city voted most livable city in the U.S.A. and you will understand. It's a Dem shithole now. Garbage and filth everywhere. Everything covered in graffiti. Mobs of homeless and illegals everywhere. They will steal the fillings out of your teeth and everything else. Bunches of business have closed, more are closing it's too dangerous for their employees and the city allows the mobs to steal anything they wish without consequence. DEM Shithole!

My best friend lives outside Portland & he now mostly works remotely anyway.
He's thinking about moving to Idaho to get away from the progtards in charge.
He tells me how corrupt the system is there with the left strangling any chance for change.

Even in the less-woke suburbs there, they have a hard time with a successful conservative black man who has no problem telling the truth about Obama.

A lot of people nowadays forget that Portland was a hotbed of organized crime, same as Chicago, Detroit, and New York City right up to the 1970's.

This is never going to happen. First, the State of Oregon would have to approve it and then the U.S. Congress would have to approve it.

Forum List

Back