Oregon Community College allowed concealed weapons!

The community ALLOWS CC IDIOT. The school does NOT.
What an IDIOT!

If it was a "Gun Free Zone", I would never take a gun inside.
The OP is a fool. To stupid to know you can have a gun free building in a CC state. Just more of the OP's IGNORANCE shinning bright.

Some here have said they would take a gun into a safe zone.

Frankly, I think all would.

Doesn't matter though. They mostly want their guns for show, so they can feel like big he-mans. All show, no go.

What an IDIOT!

The OP is a fool. To stupid to know you can have a gun free building in a CC state. Just more of the OP's IGNORANCE shinning bright.

Comprehension.....it matters. CNN has reported that CC weapons were allowed, as long as they are no brandished in public. READ....

Yes, it was a gun free zone BUT guns were allowed with CC permits.

The Dude had four frigin guns!

The problem with lone wolves is that it is not known they fit a profile until after they have acted...

Oregon gunman was Army dropout who studied mass shooters
Oct 2,`15 -- The 26-year-old gunman who opened fire in a community college English class, killing nine, was an Army boot camp dropout who studied mass shooters before becoming one himself.
A day after the rampage in an Oregon timber town, authorities said Christopher Sean Harper-Mercer wore a flak jacket and brought at least six guns and five ammunition magazines to the school. Investigators found another seven guns at the apartment he shared with his mother. Officials on Friday released the names, ages and brief biographical information about the nine dead, who ranged in age from 18 to 67 and included several freshmen and a teacher. They were sons and daughters, spouses and parents. One of the freshmen was active in the Future Farmers of America and loved to play soccer. Another was on only his fourth day of college.

ac713ff463b7422189f7420c189b8edc_1-big.jpg
Douglas County Deputy Sheriff Greg Kennerly, left, and Oregon State Trooper Tom Willis, stand guard outside the apartment building, Friday Oct. 2 2015, where alleged Umpqua Community College gunman Chris Harper Mercer lived, in Roseburg, Ore. Armed with multiple guns, Harper, 26, walked in a writing class at the community college, Thursday, and opened fire, killing several and wounding several others.

Grieving families began sharing details of their loved ones. "We have been trying to figure out how to tell everyone how amazing Lucas was, but that would take 18 years," the family of Lucas Eibel, 18, said in a statement released through the Douglas County Sheriff's office. Quinn Glen Cooper's family said their son had just started college. "I don't know how we are going to move forward with our lives without Quinn," the Coopers said. "Our lives are shattered beyond repair." Nine other people were wounded in the attack, officials said.

Harper-Mercer, who died during a shootout with police, was armed with handguns and a rifle, some of which were military grade. The weapons had been purchased legally over the past three years, some by him, others by relatives, said Celinez Nunez, assistant field agent for the Seattle division of the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms. Those who knew the shooter described a deeply troubled loner. At a different apartment complex where Harper-Mercer and his mother lived in Southern California, neighbors remembered a quiet and odd young man who rode a red bike everywhere.

MORE

What an IDIOT!

Speaking of ignorance showing..................

‘Good Guy With A Gun’ Was On UCC Campus At Time Of Massacre

Umpqua Community College, the site of the massacre on Thursday that left at least 10 people dead, was not — in law or in practice — a gun free zone.

It was the policy of university administrators to limit the use of guns to the extent allowed by law. But, as ThinkProgress and the New York Times reported, Oregon is one of seven states that allows concealed carry on postsecondary campuses. This was based on a 2011 state court decision invalidating efforts to ban guns at public universities in Oregon. Public colleges like UCC are permitted to exclude concealed weapons from certain buildings and facilities but not the campus in general.

But not only was UCC not a gun free zone by law, there were also people who brought guns onto campus at the time of the massacre.

John Parker Jr., a veteran and student at UCC, spoke with MSNBC and revealed that he was in a campus building with a concealed handgun when the shooting started. He suggested other students with him at the time were also carrying concealed handguns.

Hate to tell you, but there WERE people on the campus that had CC guns and were actually on campus, but couldn't get to the shooter because of the lockdown.

And..............guns ARE allowed on campus, just not in certain buildings. Most of the campus is CC allowed.

Picture this (and BlankFlurry should try to think a bit beyond his gun/penis extension).......

During an incident at a community college (or a bar or a rock festival) there's a report of someone shooting at people and the police respond......

Now, the venue has a concealed carry ordinance and a whole bunch of other people grab their guns and the police SWAT team shows up......

Can you fathom WHAT THE HELL could possibly go wrong???

Picture this (and BlankFlurry should try to think a bit beyond his gun/penis extension).......

During an incident at a community college (or a bar or a rock festival) there's a report of someone shooting at people and the police respond......

Now, the venue has a concealed carry ordinance and a whole bunch of other people grab their guns and the police SWAT team shows up......

Can you fathom WHAT THE HELL could possibly go wrong???

Hey..........at the Gabby Gifford shooting, a CC person almost shot the wrong man when they tackled Laughtner.

Nope..........more people with guns isn't really a solution.

Hey..........at the Gabby Gifford shooting, a CC person almost shot the wrong man when they tackled Laughtner.

Nope..........more people with guns isn't really a solution.

I thought that the issue was important enough to start a thread on CC ordinances.

Yawn...more hyperbolic bullshit form scared libtards...

Here's the deal girlie men - If you are scared of guns then don't own them! The 2nd amendment does not force you to own a gun. You are free to be a victim.

Personally, I am not afraid of gun so I own guns and I know how to use them. To me, it's like insurance. I hope I will never need to use them, but they're there JUST IN CASE.

If I had a CC (I do not) and I was close to the area where the nutjob was killing innocent students I would not go anywhere near the scene! I don't look for trouble! I would leave it to the police. I would go home and secure my domicile. That is what normal people do.

Now, If I was personally threatened by the wacko, that would be a different story....

See how that works?

What an IDIOT!

There was a guy on campus with a concealed weapon - he was a typical NRA coward.

So you FAIL.

What an IDIOT!

There was a guy on campus with a concealed weapon - he was a typical NRA coward.

So you FAIL.
He was a coward? No stupid fuck, he was a veteran. Have you ever asked yourself why you're so fucking stupid? You should look into it....it's a real problem for you.

What an IDIOT!

So you FAIL.
You are the coward, slinging arrows from the comfort of your mom's basement.....

Forum List

Back