Orania,South Africa: A path to survival for Western People.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've come to realize that some of the cave monkeys actually believe the mixture with the neanderthals is what makes them homo sapiens. :laugh:
You don't even want to know what blacks are mixed with...
Other blacks.
Deny it all you want but everyone is African.
Black hominids similar but more primitive than Neanderthals....
Thats why neanderthals died out but Blacks are still here. :laugh:
They died out because white people dominated them, moron.
White people werent around then. They didnt come about until about 7k years ago. Black people out competed neanderthals, mixed with them and then they became white by virtue of a genetic mutation that rendered them white.

You have no clue what you are talking about. The only other races in Europe were either slaves(via the Roman Empire, and later the British Empire) or colonists(Moors, Turks etc), and both of those examples had minimal influence on the continent.

Claiming that Europe was mongrelized genetically and culturally just because Alexander the Great liked and admired the Egyptians is insane.
Europe was " mongrelized" long before that .
About 100,000 years or so .
What race do think interbred with the neanderthal?
I've come to realize that some of the cave monkeys actually believe the mixture with the neanderthals is what makes them homo sapiens. :laugh:
I'm sure whatever it is that you think you know is nothing but the results of a rabid cave monkey jerking off to fantasies of racial superiority.
laugh.gif
Keep the racist posts coming, you are only digging your own party's grave.
Ohhhh no not the it's your fault ploy again!

Other blacks.
White people werent around then. They didnt come about until about 7k years ago.
Sorry but it's closer to 50 k
I thought so too but science has proven whites are a relatively new phenomenon due to a genetic mutation for light skin occuring i the area of the middle east/India and then spreading to europe.

Light skin colour in Europeans stems from ONE 10,000-year-old ancestor

7,000-Year-Old Human Bones Suggest New Date for Light-Skin Gene

White people werent around then. They didnt come about until about 7k years ago.
I thought so too but science has proven whites are a relatively new phenomenon due to a genetic mutation for light skin occuring i the area of the middle east/India and then spreading to europe.

Did you notice that the racist dumbfucks have not once corroborated anything with a source not even a non credible one.

Did you notice that the racist dumbfucks have not once corroborated anything with a source not even a non credible one.
I never expect them to cite anything credible or display any intellect. If they did that then they wouldnt be racists. It would be like expecting a racist white guy not to be inbred.

Other blacks.
That's absolutely false.
Blacks are homo sapiens just like everyone else.
You obviously don't understand evolution.
Or you would not spew such racist pseudo science bullshit.
Do you have a link to corroborate that shit or as I suspect talking out your ass.
The racists are you and that Asclepias hick, dipshit.

Are you retarded? Are you dyslexic?

Are you illiterate?

I have a hard time believing a normal thinking person could make the posts you do day after day.
Classic I just got my ass handed to me response.
You have to be legally retarded.

I never expect them to cite anything credible or display any intellect. If they did that then they wouldnt be racists. It would be like expecting a racist white guy not to be inbred.
Said the obviously racist inbred black guy...

Said the racist dumbfuck to the even more overt racist dumbfuck....

Other blacks.
That's absolutely false.
Do you have a link to corroborate that shit or as I suspect talking out your ass.

Are you illiterate?

I have a hard time believing a normal thinking person could make the posts you do day after day.
How's that ?
I'm not the one spewing myth and wilful ignorance.

And pitching a fit because my racism and stupidity is being pointed out.
That's all you.

That's absolutely false.

Are you illiterate?

How's that ?

That's all you.
The classic deflection response...

That's absolutely false.

Are you illiterate?

How's that ?

That's all you.
The classic deflection response...
Yes your response is

Black people are the most genetically diverse race on the planet. You cave monkeys experienced major inbreeding as DNA tells us. Dont you wonder how come you guys get so many weird degenerative diseases and look old by your mid 30's?

Black people are the most genetically diverse race on the planet. You cave monkeys experienced major inbreeding as DNA tells us. Dont you wonder how come you guys get so many weird degenerative diseases and look old by your mid 30's?
moon shine and a high bullshit diet?

You are a black American, your bloodline is straight. Stop kidding yourself.

White people only age terribly when they go out of their way to destroy their skin via tanning, smoking etc. I am 26 and I still get carded.

moon shine and a high bullshit diet?
Is that you Rachel Dolezal?

White people only age terribly when they go out of their way to destroy their skin via tanning, smoking etc. I am 26 and I still get carded.
Of course my blood line is straight. Your blood line is inbred and therefore prone to all those degenerative diseases I mentioned. Like most cave monkeys I see math is hard for you. 26 is less than mid 30's. Once you hit your mid 30's you will fall off a cliff and look about 90.

Of course my blood line is straight. Your blood line is inbred and therefore prone to all those degenerative diseases I mentioned. Like most cave monkeys I see math is hard for you. 26 is less than mid 30's. Once you hit your mid 30's you will fall off a cliff and look about 90.
If your bloodline is straight then you have an entire family of inbreds, moron.
All you are doing is moving the goalpost. Most black supremacists on the web insist white people age horribly in their 20s and even late teens. I will look good well into my 50s and most likely beyond that..

BTW, plenty of black people look like shit in their 40s

about as straight as yours .
get a dna test .

If your bloodline is straight then you have an entire family of inbreds, moron.
All you are doing is moving the goalpost. Most black supremacists on the web insist white people age horribly in their 20s and even late teens. I will look good well into my 50s and most likely beyond that..

BTW, plenty of black people look like shit in their 40s
I think youre mixed up. You are inbred. Science tells us this in no uncertain terms. I dont care what Black supremacists insist. Science also tells us whites look older much faster. I know you hate science but life is tough. Deal with it. You will look like a wrinkly cave monkey in about 2 years or less. Stop trying to convince me because I wont believe you. Ive seen too many of you go bad like spoiled milk.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back