Orania,South Africa: A path to survival for Western People.

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is no white culture or heritage .
You are willfully misrepresenting American and European culture as being the work of one "race" .
That's the lie racist, no life, ignorant fucks like you tell themselves.
Yeah, and Asians didn't create East Asian cultures by themselves either...

Do you even understand how uneducated you are about European history?
obviously you don't .
Asia was isolated from the west for thousands of years Europe on the other hand is a stir fry of different cultures and "races" almost from the start ,
there is no culture in Europe that can be classified as pure white no art ,not agriculture no science or music ,
Asia had all those things without western influence while the Europeans were still hunting an gathering for a living
so shut the fuck up .
I was studying history while you were still shiting in your pampers.
You have no clue what you are talking about. The only other races in Europe were either slaves(via the Roman Empire, and later the British Empire) or colonists(Moors, Turks etc), and both of those examples had minimal influence on the continent.

Claiming that Europe was mongrelized genetically and culturally just because Alexander the Great liked and admired the Egyptians is insane.
Europe was " mongrelized" long before that .
About 100,000 years or so .
What race do think interbred with the neanderthal?
I've come to realize that some of the cave monkeys actually believe the mixture with the neanderthals is what makes them homo sapiens. :laugh:
Intelligence is not a requirement of racism.

obviously you don't .
Asia was isolated from the west for thousands of years Europe on the other hand is a stir fry of different cultures and "races" almost from the start ,
there is no culture in Europe that can be classified as pure white no art ,not agriculture no science or music ,
Asia had all those things without western influence while the Europeans were still hunting an gathering for a living
so shut the fuck up .
You have no clue what you are talking about. The only other races in Europe were either slaves(via the Roman Empire, and later the British Empire) or colonists(Moors, Turks etc), and both of those examples had minimal influence on the continent.

Claiming that Europe was mongrelized genetically and culturally just because Alexander the Great liked and admired the Egyptians is insane.
I've come to realize that some of the cave monkeys actually believe the mixture with the neanderthals is what makes them homo sapiens. :laugh:
The irony...

You are an anti white. You don't think whites deserve to preserve our race,heritage or culture.
You are willfully misrepresenting American and European culture as being the work of one "race" .

obviously you don't .
so shut the fuck up .

Asians?

Oops...

obviously you don't .
so shut the fuck up .

You don't even want to know what blacks are mixed with...

obviously you don't .
so shut the fuck up .

The irony...
Fact is often ironic.

obviously you don't .
so shut the fuck up .

Asians?

Oops...
No, but being stupid you just had to say something

obviously you don't .
so shut the fuck up .

Other blacks.
Deny it all you want but everyone is African.

obviously you don't .
so shut the fuck up .

I'm sure whatever it is that you think you know is nothing but the results of a rabid cave monkey jerking off to fantasies of racial superiority.
laugh.gif

obviously you don't .
so shut the fuck up .

The irony...
Yes its ironic you think you are intelligent.
laugh.gif

obviously you don't .
so shut the fuck up .

Other blacks.
Black hominids similar but more primitive than Neanderthals....

Other blacks.
Thats why neanderthals died out but Blacks are still here. :laugh:

Other blacks.
That's absolutely false.
Blacks are homo sapiens just like everyone else.
You obviously don't understand evolution.
Or you would not spew such racist pseudo science bullshit.
Do you have a link to corroborate that shit or as I suspect talking out your ass.

Other blacks.
They died out because white people dominated them, moron.

Other blacks.
That's absolutely false.
Do you have a link to corroborate that shit or as I suspect talking out your ass.
The racists are you and that Asclepias hick, dipshit.

Are you retarded? Are you dyslexic?

Are you illiterate?

I have a hard time believing a normal thinking person could make the posts you do day after day.

The irony...
Fact is often ironic.
The irony is that you and Asclepias are anti-intellectual racists, and that is quite obvious by your cosigning of the endless blatantly anti-white posts of an inbred hick like Asclepias.

obviously you don't .
so shut the fuck up .

I'm sure whatever it is that you think you know is nothing but the results of a rabid cave monkey jerking off to fantasies of racial superiority.
laugh.gif
Keep the racist posts coming, you are only digging your own party's grave.

Other blacks.
They died out because white people dominated them, moron.
Neanderthals were white.
Who's the moron again. ?
The people who "dominated" them were not white they were fresh from Africa via the middle east.
They had not been in Europe long enough for their pigmentation to lighten up.
That adaptation would take several hundred generations to develop.
Oh ignorant one.

Other blacks.
That's absolutely false.
The racists are you and that Asclepias hick, dipshit.

Are you retarded? Are you dyslexic?

Are you illiterate?

I have a hard time believing a normal thinking person could make the posts you do day after day.
Classic I just got my ass handed to me response.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back