Orania,South Africa: A path to survival for Western People.

Status
Not open for further replies.
you don't expect him to admit to that do you?
that would be like admitting he has a tiny dick.
both would require a level of honesty he will never possess.
My dick is bigger than both yours and Asclepia's put together.

Keep projecting little cuck.
classic tiny dick response.
Only cucks bring up dick sizes in random conversational exchanges.
swimming in your own BullShit
Keep whining little cuck.

Every white woman I know has already refuted the chances of this being true.
laugh.gif
I was giving you the benefit of the doubt. I am sure you are bigger than little cucky Daws is.

I have no doubt you are probably at least 7 inches and think you have something to brag about.
I dont know or care if I am bigger than Daws. I just know I am bigger than you.

You are the one that brought up dick size and included me when I hadnt even mentioned it. Now your trying to make it look like it was me bragging when its just your little dick syndrome asserting itself.
laugh.gif
Daws is the one who brought up dick size dipshit. According your logic it is Daws who has the "little dick syndrome".

I brought you into it because you two have cosigned each others posts throughout this thread.

You haven't stopped whining little cuck.

You must be a cuck (whatever that is) then. You sure claimed to have a bigger dick than me which everyone knows is impossible.
laugh.gif
LOL

You call me uneducated when you don't even know what a "cuck" is.
I doubt you know what it really means ...the definition you got from you buddies is wrong,

You must be a cuck (whatever that is) then. You sure claimed to have a bigger dick than me which everyone knows is impossible.
laugh.gif
must be a bitch having to throw it over you shoulder to keep from stepping on it!
Spoken like a true cuck.

Every white woman I know has already refuted the chances of this being true.
laugh.gif
I was giving you the benefit of the doubt. I am sure you are bigger than little cucky Daws is.

I have no doubt you are probably at least 7 inches and think you have something to brag about.

You are the one that brought up dick size and included me when I hadnt even mentioned it. Now your trying to make it look like it was me bragging when its just your little dick syndrome asserting itself.
laugh.gif
Daws is the one who brought up dick size dipshit. According your logic it is Daws who has the "little dick syndrome".

I brought you into it because you two have cosigned each others posts throughout this thread.

laugh.gif
LOL

I doubt you know what it really means ...the definition you got from you buddies is wrong,
Classic cuck deflection.

laugh.gif
LOL

Classic cuck deflection.

laugh.gif

If you don't stop whining I won't be able to hear the crickets.

laugh.gif
LOL

Classic cuck deflection.

Unlike you, I can actually play the trombone myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back