Orange-handed Boy Wonder, “Clown Prince” Jared Kushner, official laughing stock of the Middle East

Let me see I can never keep it straight is this we have him now #7456 or is it #7564. There are so many TDS sufferers claiming every little wet dream is the one to end Trump and some how put Hillary in as president I have trouble keeping track.

As far as I am concerned, Hilary (that corrupt bitch) IS President.

I don't respect/recognize the Electoral College...only the popular vote.

Hell, if she did a Guaido and declared herself POTUS...I would stop following Trump altogether and might actively support her for POTUS (even though I despise her politically).

And if the reverse were the case (with Trump losing EC and winning PV)...I would do the same thing for him.

I DON'T CARE WHAT THE 'LAW' SAYS. DONALD (the dangerously idiotic) TRUMP IS NOT POTUS. HILLARY (the corrupt bitch) CLINTON IS.
And when 51% vote the other 49% to the gallows?

We are not and never have been a democracy. Claiming Hillary is the rightful president is asinine - law does matter.

Not to me it doesn't.

I follow NO LAWS I don't agree with (unless to not do so is too much of a hassle to justify the action).

Wimps/weak people blindly follow laws. Men/women of honor do not.

And not following British laws is EXACTLY how America was born.

The Electoral College laws are unjust and I do not follow/honor them.

Hillary (the corrupt bitch) Clinton IS POTUS to me.

You are clearly closed minded on this...a waste of my time.

We are done here.

Have a nice, safe, sheepish, conformist day.
No matter how much you stomp your feet, and throw a funny little tantrum, it's still Madame Resident Clinton. She lost, by the laws and rules that govern our elections. And until that changes, she will still be Madame Resident Clinton. Sorry to break that to you.

Let me see I can never keep it straight is this we have him now #7456 or is it #7564. There are so many TDS sufferers claiming every little wet dream is the one to end Trump and some how put Hillary in as president I have trouble keeping track.

As far as I am concerned, Hilary (that corrupt bitch) IS President.

I don't respect/recognize the Electoral College...only the popular vote.

Hell, if she did a Guaido and declared herself POTUS...I would stop following Trump altogether and might actively support her for POTUS (even though I despise her politically).

And if the reverse were the case (with Trump losing EC and winning PV)...I would do the same thing for him.

I DON'T CARE WHAT THE 'LAW' SAYS. DONALD (the dangerously idiotic) TRUMP IS NOT POTUS. HILLARY (the corrupt bitch) CLINTON IS.
And when 51% vote the other 49% to the gallows?

We are not and never have been a democracy. Claiming Hillary is the rightful president is asinine - law does matter.

Not to me it doesn't.

I follow NO LAWS I don't agree with (unless to not do so is too much of a hassle to justify the action).

Wimps/weak people blindly follow laws. Men/women of honor do not.

And not following British laws is EXACTLY how America was born.

The Electoral College laws are unjust and I do not follow/honor them.

Hillary (the corrupt bitch) Clinton IS POTUS to me.
Actually, honorable men and women damn well do follow the laws. That is what it means to be honorable. The laws you fight against are not ANY law you disagree with - that is asinine in the extreme. It is not 'just' to refuse to follow jaywalking laws because you don't like them - it is pretty, asinine and wrong. Honorable would be to fight to change the laws you disagree with in a legal manner because that option is open to you. Certainly, stating you will follow those unjust laws if not doing so troubles you to much is the furthest thing from honorable possible - THAT is what wimps do. What is easiest.

Finally, America was born by fighting the unjust laws that they could not address legally and change because that avenue was not open to them. Should that happen here in the US, our right to representation, speech and press lost, then yes, fighting the law is just and proper. Until that point, it is just and proper to work WITH your fellow citizens to change laws you see an unjust.
You are clearly closed minded on this...a waste of my time.

We are done here.

Have a nice, safe, sheepish, conformist day.
I am close minded? You are throwing a tantrum and refusing any kind of discussion on an extreme view. We all can see where the close minded lay.

Seems rather asinine considering we are in a message board devoted to discussion. So much for centrist rocket - here you are just being an extremist and trowing insults without cause.

Kushner even provided M.B.S with a list of names of people who were disloyal to him, based on U.S. intelligence.

Ya havta wonder if Khashoggi was one of the names on that list

Forum List

Back