Opportunity for the Left Wing to articulate why U.S. Citizens should replace Trump & Pence with Biden & Harris here

As opposed stating your feelings, provide objective, tangible and measurable reasons why Trump & Pence should be replaced by Biden & Harris, free of projection & hypocrisy.

Here's one. Biden probably won't or cannot operate Twitter. I'm not sure the cost/benefit weighs in the favor of Democrat's however ;)
Restoration of civility, respect, bipartisanship, and world alliances from our top leader. I’m done woth the chaos and lies that Trump brings to the table. Time for a change

Every pinch of that is subjective & projection.

OP reads: " As opposed stating your feelings, provide objective, tangible and measurable reasons why Trump & Pence should be replaced by Biden & Harris, free of projection & hypocrisy.

As opposed stating your feelings, provide objective, tangible and measurable reasons why Trump & Pence should be replaced by Biden & Harris, free of projection & hypocrisy.

Here's one. Biden probably won't or cannot operate Twitter. I'm not sure the cost/benefit weighs in the favor of Democrat's however ;)
Measurable and tangible reasons? You’re talking about replacing Trump with someone who has never been president. It’s such a stupid question that you would obviously criticize the answer regardless of what it is.

I’ll say that Trump’s presidency has been a joke of epic proportions, but both Biden and Harris have accomplished meaningful bipartisan legislation. When it comes to the crime bill in 1994, republicans in their retarded rational know nothing about it besides the negative effect on the black community. The bill wasn’t all bad, of course. It provided more legal protections for women as a result of domestic violence.

When it comes to Harris, it’s simply a myth she was harsher as a prosecutor. Did she prosecute black people? Uh yeah no shit. That’s what any prosecutor does. That doesn’t mean she gave them harsher punishments. Take weed for instance. Harris never sent anyone to jail for simple possession. She sent dealers to jail, but what the fuck do you expect? That’s how laws work. Republicans are too stupid to understand this I guess. Of course, it’s not like they give a shit what happens to black people if it doesn’t involve democrats. It’s such pathetic, faux outrage.

My mistake, I thought Biden was vice president twice as long as Trump's been POTUS. I guess we'll have to agree Biden takes no ownership of the few unremarkable improvements under the Obama Admin.

This is called subjective: I’ll say that Trump’s presidency has been a joke of epic proportions.

You're saying Biden was a success because the crime bill he supported wasn't all bad.

Three paragraphs and you didn't provide a single reason to support Biden or Harris. All I see are excuses.

I don't get too deep, for me it's just Trumpybears face. I mean look at that face. I just can't imagine voting for a face like that. Can you imagine what other countries will say if we keep a President with a face like that! That face!

Measurable and tangible reasons? You’re talking about replacing Trump with someone who has never been president. It’s such a stupid question that you would obviously criticize the answer regardless of what it is.

I’ll say that Trump’s presidency has been a joke of epic proportions, but both Biden and Harris have accomplished meaningful bipartisan legislation. When it comes to the crime bill in 1994, republicans in their retarded rational know nothing about it besides the negative effect on the black community. The bill wasn’t all bad, of course. It provided more legal protections for women as a result of domestic violence.

When it comes to Harris, it’s simply a myth she was harsher as a prosecutor. Did she prosecute black people? Uh yeah no shit. That’s what any prosecutor does. That doesn’t mean she gave them harsher punishments. Take weed for instance. Harris never sent anyone to jail for simple possession. She sent dealers to jail, but what the fuck do you expect? That’s how laws work. Republicans are too stupid to understand this I guess. Of course, it’s not like they give a shit what happens to black people if it doesn’t involve democrats. It’s such pathetic, faux outrage.

My mistake, I thought Biden was vice president twice as long as Trump's been POTUS. I guess we'll have to agree Biden takes no ownership of the few unremarkable improvements under the Obama Admin.

This is called subjective: I’ll say that Trump’s presidency has been a joke of epic proportions.

You're saying Biden was a success because the crime bill he supported wasn't all bad.

Three paragraphs and you didn't provide a single reason to support Biden or Harris. All I see are excuses.
And just how much power do you think a Vice President has? This thread is so dumb lol

Restoration of civility, respect, bipartisanship, and world alliances from our top leader. I’m done woth the chaos and lies that Trump brings to the table. Time for a change

Every pinch of that is subjective & projection.

OP reads: " As opposed stating your feelings, provide objective, tangible and measurable reasons why Trump & Pence should be replaced by Biden & Harris, free of projection & hypocrisy.
I know what you asked for and I gave my answer. I think the state of our discourse and civility are very tangible and set the tone how the government is run. Can’t get anything real done in the toxic environment we currently have

All other things aside, it's one old white guy who wants to cut taxes against another old white guy who wants to raise taxes. Easy choice.

To summarize so far, the objective reasons why Biden is supported are:

Because

general embarrassment

Hair

Trump’s mixed messages COVID

Trump makes errors some reason

Biden stands up to NRA, Violence Against Women Act, Civil Rights because it sounds neat, supports gay marriage, introduced a climate bill, MRAP vehicles in Iraq, VA friendly as if Trump isn't better, and Biden's bitchen ecomoney.

People died of COVID

Restoration of civility, respect, bipartisanship, and world alliances

Trump is an epic joke

Trump’s face

A VP takes no responsibility

Discourse and civility

Last edited:

Trump is a serial liar. He doesn't support the social issues I do. I don't approve of the way he has handled foreign trade and the economy. He doesn't believe in science but does believe in conspiracies.

Trump is a serial liar. He doesn't support the social issues I do. I don't approve of the way he has handled foreign trade and the economy. He doesn't believe in science but does believe in conspiracies.

How can you be taken seriously suggesting Trump is a serial liar while supporting Biden/Harris at the same time?

Trump did so poorly on the economy our economy SURGED on his watch. Democrats have tried their best to destroy said economy under COVID.

It was Democrat administrations who allowed trade with China, Trump is cleaning up THEIR mess, including Republicans who rode with Clinton.

We look at Biden's long record of success. For example, This is major stuff. You would be hard pressed to name any politician with a more impressive record than Biden.

I am slack-jawed in disbelief that you would even offer that! Joe Biden, the guy that when Obama picked him, I asked: "Who is that?" If you think Biden's record is among the best in Washington, that is a slap in the face to all taxpayers. This for a man a HALF CENTURY in government:

1. Biden is responsible for the Violence Against Women Act. Seriously? Is that a campaign issue in 2020? Where is there violence against women in the news?
2. Biden introduced the first climate bill. When? How many times has it been proven wrong and a myth since? Hopefully Trump killed it.
3. Biden was for civil rights even before that was cool. Judging by this summer, doesn't look like he actually DID anything for it though.
4. Biden has stood up to the NRA. You mean the organization which works for gun safety, police training and self-defense?
5. Biden put the kibosh on the fascist Bork. Bork? How many decades ago was that? Three? Think you can find anyone on the street these days who cares about Bork?
6. Biden has always backed veterans -- for real. Must be why he left Vets to rot in the VA hospitals, depleted the military and all Vets are for Trump.
7. Biden has always worked for campaign finance reform. I guess that's why it is still unchanged with him among the most corrupt in DC.
8. When the Bush admin didn't want MRAP vehicles in Iraq to protect the troops, Biden pushed them through. Another really hot-button topic from 20 years ago.
9. Biden was a voice of reason around 9/11. 20 years ago again. Has Joe done anything since?
10. Biden pulled together the votes for many of Obama's accomplishments. Great. Joe helped fuel what many consider the worst and most corrupt admin. in history!
11. Biden was an early supporter of gay marriage. There's a biggie. Supporter for pedophilia, too?
12. Biden ran the awesome Obama economic recovery. Awesome? You mean the slowest recovery since the Great Depression! Pretty easy to replace jobs when you don't have any to begin with, especially with shovel-ready min. wage ones. Come to think of it, I don't remember ONE TIME Obama ever said: "Don't thank me, Joe did it all!" Never mind the fact that Joe and Obumma were among those in the Senate that helped CAUSE the economic collapse in the first place! :auiqs.jpg:

Sadly, you can't even offer a SINGLE THING there that is even an issue relevant in the minds of voters today in why a nation should replace a president, especially in the middle of a serious health and economic crisis fraught upon us by a foreign enemy (which Joe is buddies with).

VOTE FOR ME, JOE BIDEN, I OPPOSED ROBERT BORK THIRTY YEARS AGO! :lmao:

How can you be taken seriously suggesting Trump is a serial liar while supporting Biden/Harris at the same time?

Trump did so poorly on the economy our economy SURGED on his watch. Democrats have tried their best to destroy said economy under COVID.

It was Democrat administrations who allowed trade with China, Trump is cleaning up THEIR mess, including Republicans who rode with Clinton.
Are you saying Trump is not a serial liar or just that other politicians also lie so it is OK no matter how much he lies? He's also made many promises even he knew would never be kept.

The economy was strong when he came into office. His 'tax cut' was really an adrenaline rush since it won't pay for itself and only put us deeper in debt.

Trump is certainly talking trash with China but I don't see much good that has come of it.

Just the view from my side of the isle.

New Topics

Forum List

Back