Opponents in LGBT case agree: It's not about wedding cake

Because bakers represent the moral compass of our society
Only they can decide who is righteous enough to receive a cake

They aren't passing righteous judgment. They're afraid of eternal peril. I know you understand the difference, but it sounds much more insidious when you put it your way. Won't fly with a judge though. The Christians and Jude 1 will have their day in court.

Nobody has ever been sent to hell for baking a cake

They have for disobeying God's law.

Dumbass
What's God's law on baking wedding cakes?

Right, the one you made up like God and all the rest.

You left out gay wedding cakes, dumbass.

You fail
All wedding cakes are gay. I've never seen one that wasn't.

What's God's law on baking a wedding cake for two dogs? Are two gay dogs also excluded?

And how many wedding cakes did King Solomon order, I've forgotten how many wives he had?

They aren't passing righteous judgment. They're afraid of eternal peril. I know you understand the difference, but it sounds much more insidious when you put it your way. Won't fly with a judge though. The Christians and Jude 1 will have their day in court.

Dumbass

You fail

What's God's law on baking a wedding cake for two dogs? Are two gay dogs also excluded?

Now you're just being stupid. Off to iggy you go, noob

Anyone with a lick of sense recognizes a typo.

You're not clever. Not funny. You're ill informed and incredibly annoying.

You can walk down the street and spot atheists and adulterers?

Stupid sob, that's a lame rebuttal.

I enjoy pointing out typos and grammar mistakes from those attempting to belittle the intelligence of others

If you were a true "Christian Bakery" you would ask customers if they take Jesus as their savior
Adulterers are well known in their community. He is divorced because he cheated on his wife and is now marrying the hussy he was cheating with

How could a devoted Christian baker make a cake for such a wedding?

It does appear the baker picks the sin he finds abhorrent, thus the religious exemption may fail.

Got your fingers crossed?

No, I read the passages cited; men with men are only one of the sins noted. If the baker makes cakes for adulterers, his religious exemption MAY be faulty.

How would the baker know who's an adulter?

Good grief, THINK

If the baker really follows his faith, he should ask.

I enjoy pointing out typos and grammar mistakes from those attempting to belittle the intelligence of others

If you were a true "Christian Bakery" you would ask customers if they take Jesus as their savior
Adulterers are well known in their community. He is divorced because he cheated on his wife and is now marrying the hussy he was cheating with

It does appear the baker picks the sin he finds abhorrent, thus the religious exemption may fail.

No, I read the passages cited; men with men are only one of the sins noted. If the baker makes cakes for adulterers, his religious exemption MAY be faulty.

Good grief, THINK

Lame....excuse me sir have you committed adultery?

Good gawd, that's stupid

Dumbass

You fail

Now you're just being stupid. Off to iggy you go, noob
You said you know God's law on wedding cakes? Chapter and verse please?

And does God's law exclude wine at weddings?

Good grief, THINK

Lame....
Lame? Do you wish him to burn in Hell for the promotion of sin? How very Christian of you. Jesus was very clear on divorce and adultery but forgot to mention homosexuality. He was probably gay.

So says you...and anyone wuth a lick of sense laughs at your musings. I know I do

wuth?

Anyone with a "lick if sense" knows the word is "with"

Yawn, you don't understand Christianity or faith and you're blabbering like an inchorent fool on this thread.

But gotta keep that post count up, eh?

I understand hypocrisy when I see it
Then why are you still such a hypocrite ?

God is also a noise in the street, as the screen-door creaks upon the entry of two celibate males and two celibate females entering the bakery. This is an appropriate four-eyed machine for exposing the pathologies that Scalia wished to perpetuate from his position inside the underbelly of Law, the non-law within law, within the Constitution.

All four are part of a secret protection racket they have devised, an assemblage somewhat protected from the extreme violence of class-difference capitalism, high prices and inflation. They indeed have the right to marry, while also the right to choose a baker for their cakes.

Good grief, THINK

Good gawd, that's stupid

How did he know the two he refused to serve were gay?

Good grief, THINK

Good gawd, that's stupid

The gay wedding cake had to be a clue.

LOL you're floundering badly

'Derrida writes in "Faith and Knowledge" that "more than One is at once more than two." This originary dissemination of others can never be mastered by any politics or ethics. Rather, it opens the space and time for all kinds of violence, dramatically abbreviated by Derrida as "perjury. lies, remote-controlled murder, ordered at a distance even when it rapes and kills with bare hands." Such threats of violence cannot be eliminated -- since they are concomitant with the very possibility of relations -- but can only be mitigated in essentially precarious processes of negotiation.'
(Radical Atheism, pp.99-100)

The deviant sexual practices which align themselves with the christian trinity (females thinking of themselves as male homosexuals) are trumped by the law that permits celibate same-sex marriages.

If you are going to be a Christian Bakery....be a Christian Bakery
Only bake cakes for righteous Christian weddings

But once you start picking and choosing about which Christian edicts you will enforce......you lose the claim of being a "Christian Bakery"

So says you...and anyone wuth a lick of sense laughs at your musings. I know I do

wuth?

I think the court would be opening a huge can of worms
The decision cannot just be about religious objection to gay marriage. It would have to apply to all religious objections in the workplace and in business

wuth?

Yawn, you don't understand Christianity or faith and you're blabbering like an inchorent fool on this thread.

But gotta keep that post count up, eh?

I understand hypocrisy when I see it
Then why are you still such a hypocrite ?

?

Because bakers represent the moral compass of our society
Only they can decide who is righteous enough to receive a cake

Dumbass

God does not have cake baking laws dumbass

Good grief, THINK

Good gawd, that's stupid

The gay wedding cake had to be a clue.

LOL you're floundering badly

As you cannot answer questions, you say others are "floundering". Again, if he knows parties have the same address, he can infer premarital sex. He had no way of knowing the men were engaging in sexual acts, only that they were gay. Will he refuse to bake cakes, or sell them, to unmarried persons residing together?

Forum List

Back