Opinion thread on Biden campaign

We all make mistakes, presidents included. Trumps problem he cant admit to making mistakes. Last week Biden make a joke that sound like he took the black vote for granted. He apologized, even though we know he faithfully supported Obama.

For Americans who don’t want to catch coronavirus or spread it to others, a mask is necessary protection when social distancing is not possible. For Trump and his allies, however, it’s a symbol of the nanny state, some never-quite-defined assault on American freedoms. “They’ll say this whole mask thing is settled science just like they do with climate change,” Fox News host Laura Ingraham said on her program last month. “Of course, it’s not and they know it.”

Trump is expected to escalate this culture war approach to public health in the coming weeks

What's not opinion for opinion is …. Ingraham is bat shit crazy. Even Birx says it's proven that wearing masks will lessen the corvid spread. My opinion is that it's great for Analog Joe to try and set an example. God knows Trump's examples are about bullying innocent people and encouraging incivility … because that's what he ran on.

But, it's also pretty solid science that if you're outside and six feet or more from people (besides your household) you don't present much of a danger to anyone. Joe and Jill should borrow Liz Warren's adorable lab, and take him for a walk .. and be seen. When restaurants open, maybe they could take a chance of "a date night."

Trump wants to run on "macho' (the OP link) when he wouldn't last ten seconds in a real knock down, and he's a walking ad for a cardiovascular event. I know people recovering from strokes who do more exercise. But I think most voters will just settle for someone who, while not exciting or even inspiring, is not acting insane. Be Normal Analog Joe.

jmo
Your TDS is absurd.

Your title says an opinion on the Biden campaign but the thread body is verbal vomit about Trump & Fox News.

Fucking retard

Johnny, we have today's winner. And what has he won? Well, Monty, he's won an all expense paid trip through Harlem with a tape machine screaming Bigoted and racial slurs. He has also won sneakers 6 sizes too big to help him with his trip.

View attachment 341648

Sniffy Joe is to the right of Dumb Donnie, but few seem to recognize this. Rs and cons think the D Party is the commie party, but really it’s not much different from the R Party.

Question 1:
If the D Party is a progressive party, why did Ears sandbag Bernie to get Sniffy the nomination?

Question 2:
If the D Party is a progressive party, why didn’t Bernie or Pocahontas win the nomination?

Question 3:
If the D Party is the progressive party, why are nearly all their leaders against Medicare for all and Universal Basic Wage, even during an economic shutdown?

For Americans who don’t want to catch coronavirus or spread it to others, a mask is necessary protection when social distancing is not possible. For Trump and his allies, however, it’s a symbol of the nanny state, some never-quite-defined assault on American freedoms. “They’ll say this whole mask thing is settled science just like they do with climate change,” Fox News host Laura Ingraham said on her program last month. “Of course, it’s not and they know it.”

Trump is expected to escalate this culture war approach to public health in the coming weeks

What's not opinion for opinion is …. Ingraham is bat shit crazy. Even Birx says it's proven that wearing masks will lessen the corvid spread. My opinion is that it's great for Analog Joe to try and set an example. God knows Trump's examples are about bullying innocent people and encouraging incivility … because that's what he ran on.

But, it's also pretty solid science that if you're outside and six feet or more from people (besides your household) you don't present much of a danger to anyone. Joe and Jill should borrow Liz Warren's adorable lab, and take him for a walk .. and be seen. When restaurants open, maybe they could take a chance of "a date night."

Trump wants to run on "macho' (the OP link) when he wouldn't last ten seconds in a real knock down, and he's a walking ad for a cardiovascular event. I know people recovering from strokes who do more exercise. But I think most voters will just settle for someone who, while not exciting or even inspiring, is not acting insane. Be Normal Analog Joe.

jmo
There's nothing macho about not wearing a mask. It's merely reckless and self-destructive.

jmo
There's nothing macho about not wearing a mask. It's merely reckless and self-destructive.

The Pet Rock of 2020.

jmo
Biden should run on the sympathy vote for those with "Alzheimer's." His running mate should be able to hold both the president's and vice-president's job, as old Joe won't remember much of what is expected of him.

If mask are as effective as some claim why did we need to lock everything down? If they are not what difference would wearing one make? As with most things the truth lies somewhere in the middle the mask probably do help to some degree but not as much as some think.

The lockdowns are just one of the tools the Democrats like to use, so they can blame Trump. Because he is "Orange Man Bad". Nothing else, but to stoke fear.

jmo
I can’t stand Donnie, big I’m not wearing a stupid fucking mask.

Karma is a bitch! I hope someone you care about gets COVID-19!

jmo

The Pet Rock of 2020.

If you don't wear a mask, that would be you!

First they said, no you dont need a mask, then they said...oh no, we're all gonna die, get a mask. I don't listen to these idiots nor do I wear a mask nor have I had a flu shot nor am I gonna take one of their wonder cures. Ain't happening.

Karma is a bitch. I hope someone you care about get COVID-19.

Awww. You have no idea how dirty and disgusting and unclean these masks are. They're not being washed, being dropped on the floor and reused, and they're actually dangerous to use over any length of time. No thanks.

Forum List

Back