OPINION: Jan 6 was a DEMCORAT False Flag Operation

Lmao. Or maybe I just think you’re a conspiracy theorist retard.

That's what you Democrat ass-kissing f*ers said about the now proven fact that Hillary initiated the entire Russian Collusion / Bank Connection scandal & Barry/Biden and their traitorous administration ran with it.

You still haven't gotten that shit off your face after it blew up and proved you and your brethren are stupid sheep.

It was reported they & Pelosi were briefed in advance by the FBI of a possible threat involving a large number of people. THEY rejected the recommendation of using the National Guard...and after this warning the Capitol Police were at far from Maximum Manning to deal with the briefed threat.

...Which is partially why the bitch (Pelosi) is holding secret, closed door hearing and refuses to testify.

Either 6 Jan was partially a pre-planned False Flag event or Pelosi, the Sergeants-at-arms, and the Capitol Police are stupid, incompetent morons.

I believe 'all of the above'.
Given the connections to the DNC and the FBI that have been exposed... I'm betting on planned event. Even someone who is incompetent would get a few things right. IN this case everything that could be done wrong was done wrong. That indicates intentional act...

That's what you Democrat ass-kissing f*ers said about the now proven fact that Hillary initiated the entire Russian Collusion / Bank Connection scandal & Barry/Biden and their traitorous administration ran with it.

You still haven't gotten that shit off your face after it blew up and proved you and your brethren are stupid sheep.
Let me know when Hillary gets convicted of whatever it is you retards are trying to get her on this time.

Bwahahahahaha

:p

It was reported they & Pelosi were briefed in advance by the FBI of a possible threat involving a large number of people. THEY rejected the recommendation of using the National Guard...and after this warning the Capitol Police were at far from Maximum Manning to deal with the briefed threat.

...Which is partially why the bitch (Pelosi) is holding secret, closed door hearing and refuses to testify.

Either 6 Jan was partially a pre-planned False Flag event or Pelosi, the Sergeants-at-arms, and the Capitol Police are stupid, incompetent morons.

I believe 'all of the above'.
it was these 3:
police chief Steven Sund.
House Sergeant-at-Arms Paul Irving.
Senate Sergeant-at-Arms Michael Stenger.

Pelosi has nothing to do with it, and it was Trump's team at Willard hotel who sent the violent mob down there to the capitol.

it was these 3:
police chief Steven Sund.
House Sergeant-at-Arms Paul Irving.
Senate Sergeant-at-Arms Michael Stenger.

Pelosi has nothing to do with it, and it was Trump's team at Willard hotel who sent the violent mob down there to the capitol.
You conveniently left out Nancy... Who is responsible for the Capitol Hill Complex, by statute. The house SAA doesn't do anything without Pelosi's approval.
the chain of command is:

Speaker of the House -Nancy Pelosi
House SSA - Paul Irving
Police chief Steven Sund
Senate SAA Michael Stenger

Last edited:
Back to Topic...

Can anyone tell me why the FBI has an Office in the Perkins-Coie law Firm, who is the lead counsel for the DNC?

Who thinks that this is a good idea? Why has it gone on so long? What is the roll of this office?

No one can explain away why Pelosi refused to take the proper protective posture offered by Trump.

No one can explain why Pelosi would have allowed people to be waived in by CHP, given she was informed by the FBI of the threat potential and what process was going on in the HOR.

No one can explain why Pelosi and her SAA reduced the police staff prior to this day..

Why did Pelosi do these things? What plausible explanation is there for doing this?

No one has answered any of these questions... Still

You talking about Alpha Bank or Bank of Cyprus or Deutsch Bank?

Back to Topic...

Can anyone tell me why the FBI has an Office in the Perkins-Coie law Firm, who is the lead counsel for the DNC?

Who thinks that this is a good idea? Why has it gone on so long? What is the roll of this office?

No one can explain away why Pelosi refused to take the proper protective posture offered by Trump.

No one can explain why Pelosi would have allowed people to be waived in by CHP, given she was informed by the FBI of the threat potential and what process was going on in the HOR.

No one can explain why Pelosi and her SAA reduced the police staff prior to this day..

Why did Pelosi do these things? What plausible explanation is there for doing this?

No one has answered any of these questions... Still
Pelosi didn't allow anything.

Here’s a thought: how about you guys put your retarded conspiracy theories in the conspiracy theory section instead of making mods move them for you?

AND ONCE AGAIN a thread that the left doesn't agree with is launched into oblivion to keep people from seeing it... I guess it's time now to report every single Russia hoax thread that has now been proven to be a real conspiracy...

I reported the disparity in treatment to Flactenn..

The FBI should be investigated for their actions on 1-6.... But I won't hold my breath....

Oh look, this got sent to the conspiracy theory forum. Now why would that happen?

Lmao.
Like Russian Trump collusion?????
I've reported the mod that did this. I guess we need to report every one of those threads as conspiracies and see if they get moved too. It appears some people's beliefs are more right than others... And my beliefs get thrown to the wind because someone on the left doesn't agree..

AND ONCE AGAIN a thread that the left doesn't agree with is launched into oblivion to keep people from seeing it... I guess it's time now to report every single Russia hoax thread that has now been proven to be a real conspiracy...

I reported the disparity in treatment to Flactenn..
You sound upset. Maybe you can wipe your tears with your tinfoil hat?

You sound upset. Maybe you can wipe your tears with your tinfoil hat?
You people think that because you don't like something it should be silenced... That is what is wrong with AMerica today. You relish the silencing of your opposition. Free speech is only free if we agree with you. And that is a problem.

I've reported the mod that did this. I guess we need to report every one of those threads as conspiracies and see if they get moved too. It appears some people's beliefs are more right than others... And my beliefs get thrown to the wind because someone on the left doesn't agree..
Nah... Leave them where they put them so future posters can see how wrong people were about Trump and Russia....

Forum List

Back